The bitch that tries this on me is getting knocked out

The bitch that tries this on me is getting knocked out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1zDn4o2lzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol, out of the blue?

Both sexes "man spread." I've seen just as many women hog space as men. This whole fad is so retarded.

women are worse because they bagspread

pay debts

FUCKING THIS. I COMMUTE EVERYDAY ON THE METRO NORTH RAILWAY AND THESE BITCHES TAKE UP THREE SEATS WITH THEIR SHIT.

Im serious any woman that attacks your nuts for no reason needs to be tortured.

>About Manspreading
Women's knees are, generally, slighly more innwards than men's. Also men tend to be bigger. That doesn't mean they're spreading their legs unless they're being cunts.

And punching someone in the nuts for no reason is a good way to get a free trip to the hospital. It hurts, but it angers more than it disables an opponent.

>sits there smugly after the assault
The pain of that is only going to last a couple of minutes. She'd be stupid to hang around for when it wears off.

So ask them nicely to free up a seat for you. If she doesn't, knock her shit onto the floor and sit down. Problem solved.

>knock her shit onto the floor and sit down. Problem solved.
like your average spoiled millennial white woman would let you get away with this
>OMUHGOH THAT WAS A $400 GUCCI TOTE BAG U SHITLORD
>DID U GUYZ SEE THAT
>KICK HIS ASS, TYRONE

Maybe she'd move the bags if it didn't put her in danger of being groped by that guy in the green shorts who would most certainly sit next to her. When men manspread, it is rude and inconsiderate, plain and simple. When a woman puts her bags on the seat to prevent a man from sitting next to her, it is a means of a survival.

This one is so common we could make a meme out of it.

The girl is smart by wearing the earphones and directing attention away, but she's narcissistic

The proper response:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1zDn4o2lzg

Kek

liberal white women are too scared of blacks to even talk to them

>slapping a guy with a "there's gotta be something wrong with that guy" hat

fuck i want to worship the brunettes feet

bagspreading
womanspreading
childspreading

If a woman punched me in the dick while on the train, I'd unironically fall in love with her.

>thinking you have a right to touch someone's genitals without their consent because they spread their legs

Is this rape culture?

love it

It's gotten to a point where pissed off women make me happy.

Am I in the wrong?

>be me
>some blue hair yells about my spread
>"I'm doing this so I don't crush my balls"
>mfw the train is akwardly quiet for the rest of the ride

>It hurts, but it angers more than it disables an opponent.
This.

>living in a first world country with public transportation and benches
It's not a problem if seats don't exist. Third world wins again

>get accused of "manspreading"
>accuse them of penis envy
Freud was right.

Who cares? A car is the only way you should be getting around. If your using a train you probably live in a liberal hell hole and deserve this as a wake up call

I wish you train commuters would just fight each other to the death

That's either some seriously unlucky lighting or that hoe in the front is a tranny who hasn't shaved in three weeks.

I tell all the girls I know - if you're ever by yourself and a guy tries to rape you, kick him in the balls as hard as you can. But run away immediately.

Men have penises, girls have vaginas.

> Always carrying as much shit as the average Fallout protagonist
> Never seem to have a weapon handy when cultural enrichment happens

oh women

>reverse image search
>it's a fetish comic

oh of course.

jesus fucking christ

How about the fucking single mother sacks of shit who babyspread with a stroller and take up a quarter of the bus by themselves? Can I punch them in the cunt to stop the flow of babies?

You are literally a cuck if you don't move her bad and sit down.

It's public property which she is obstructing. You have a right to sit there and she is literally violating your rights if she tries to stop you.

Don't be a pussy. Don't move around women, make them move around you.

nah that's actually exactly what fluorescents do to light sensors

they always cast green & pale, it's avoid-at-all-cost lighting for film/tv/etc

>>fetish comic
That is less degenerate than allowing a bitch to get away with punching your balls.
Be happy, burger.

>The bitch that tries this on me is getting knocked out.
I hear that

Womenspreading is worse, they bring a purse, groceries, and a stroller with 3 screaming half nigger kids, taking up entire sections of a train/bus.

>check flag
>not a leaf
>wtf

Thats sexual assault. That woman should be on a watch list.

>The bitch that tries this on me is getting knocked up.
FTFY

bitch placing

following up:
human skin is predominantly in purple hue (some super-anglos defy convention) so green lighting completely drains the color from their skin -- hence "pale"
>inb4 someone talks exposure

Could aask nicely.

"Can you please move your bags?"

Woman looks shocked and appalled that you would dare ask her to move her bags. Starts to go on a tirade about her bags are more important than you. Proceed to pick up her shit and throw it to the back of the bus.

"Tried doing this the nice way."

LEave one bag behind so she has to go gather her shit. Take her shit and get off the bus.

NAP broken.

lol sexual assault is funny

>wear a cup
>btfo

just talk to people you stupid fucks!

>pick up bags
>hand them to them
>sit down

Either you people don't ride the subway or you are a bunch of pussies. Ask her to move her bags, if she doesn't, move them for her.

Sit on the bags and fart

This is enraging. Thank goodness I only use public transportation a few times a year.

>american city
>talk to people

>she is literally violating your rights

>tfw I was groped by a woman on a bus some weeks ago

Did you remember to apologize for being a sexist and racist Bjorn?

It's ok the feminist sharia police is being dispatched to his house now.

KEK
Blew my mind.

>iraqi says its LESS degenerate because its a fetish comic, be thankful
>he's right
>something being a fetish makes it LESS degenerate
>thats how bad it is
Fuck this gay earth

when it comes to burgers, it is less degenerate.
Would you rather be a pussy or a man with some weird kink?

Is your flag legit? If so, how is Iraq now? Was it better under Sadaam?

underrated

Before I got a car and stopped riding the bus, I used to see woman take up an extra seat with their purse so nobody would sit next to them.

Astute observation user

An old /pol img

This has happened to me.

She grabbed my dick as I was facing her, then I turned around and she grabbed my ass and squeezed. Shes was a complete uggo.

-Yes
-Bad
-If saddam died eventually and his son took over, we would have turned into Norks.

>nyc subway

I don't understand. She is spreading her arm afterwards.

Kek nice one.

Connectifag as well?

Holy fucking shit it's a super leaf

Listen up lads.. have a look at this picture. You can CLEARLY see why men spread their legs farther than women when they sit. and its not because of ball sac size. Its because of the narrow pelvis of a male.

Once AGAIN though feminists will claim that evolution is the Patriarchy

I need to get a car asap but driving laws in Canada are extremely unfair and I don't want a criminal record. Also I can't afford a car so I might as well just buy a motorbike.

jej.
any time i actually ride the train, this is pretty much what it looks like

>Gender is biological
fuck off bigot.

Is she supposed to be unattractive?
WOULD

No, but she's supposed to make landwhales feel better about their predicament.

Meant for

Sad!
Slightly overweight women legitimately look better than thin or notmal sized women, imo, usually the weight goes to the tits first, then the hips, it's only when it starts becoming rolls around the belly does it become unsightly.

I see more women bag spreading than men who man spread