Well boys? Don't tell me that King Cheeto isn't leading an army of racist, immature, childish hypocritical, fat, ugly...

Well boys? Don't tell me that King Cheeto isn't leading an army of racist, immature, childish hypocritical, fat, ugly, shitty, poor, virgin poopooheads now, is he????

How does forcing healthcare on somebody equate to freedom?

>freedom to something that has to be provided

>freedom
>free shit

wut

>implying freedoms are outcomes and not opportunities

bage and sait

There are lots of good arguments for universal healthcare.
This is not one of them.

LEAVE MY FUCKING FROGFU OUT OF FUCKING LIBERAL PROPAGANDA MEMES YOU FUCKING SHITFUCK I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU

>freedom to universal healthcare

How is forcing me to take care of you and whatever bastard children you pop out "freedom". It is literally slavery. Freedom is the freedom to do what you will with your life and property, with minimal interference from government.

You
E V E R Y D A Y

>Freedom means taxing everyone more to turn healthcare into complete shit because I'm an intelligent liberal!

Yeah, nah, go fuck yourself, ya cunt.

Freedom to do what you please, so long as it does not bring direct harm to others.

Requiring someone to pay for your health care results in a direct negative financial impact on the taxpayers.

Why is this so complicated?

Again?
You have no power here... Shoo...

This is some really low-quality bait desu

Shut up bait

1. This is B8
2. That doesnt even make sense

>"Shareblue"
>"lizard girl"
>provocative statement
>this or something 99% similar is posted every single goddamn day
>it still gets hundreds of assblasted replies
STOP RESPONDING TO THIS SHITTY BAIT

I have the freedom to own guns, that means you have to pay for them.

>Care about freedom
>The freedom to be forced to pay for someone else's healthcare

we believe in the freedom to not have it required

Why do you have to make it so obvious that you know nothing about very basic political notions^
Freedom to universal healthcare is about equality, not freedom. Two different concepts who are for most in contradiction with one another.
Be gone you fucking pleb.

They don't believe in freedom to go on a shooting spree either.

When you have free universal health care, doctors and nurses and dentists and every other medical professional becomes enslaved because they no longer have a choice, they MUST serve everyone. If they won't do it, then they will be forced to do it or no one gets free healthcare.

So basically your post is "fuck everyone else and give me free shit", the opposite of freedom. That is, unless you happen to be a medical worker, in which case your post is "I'm putting on my gimp mask now, please make me clean the genital warts off of homeless Arabs suffering from STDs contracted during numerous sexual emergencies with minors".

They have unlimited power. Look at all the replies.

who here believes in freedom to universal space travel
who is with me lads

This is what I want to put my tax money to. That and building a giant space wall to keep illegal aliens out of our planet.

>advocating for the initiation of force against the people (taxation) to pay for your free gibs
>using the sexy frog girl for such a shitty meme

PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS.

>Sample_02_Size_Lizard_Girl_Shareblue.png

What if no free person chose to work in Healthcare?

guys i need some universal healthcare for my pre existing conditions

>forcing people to pay for other people's things is freedom

How the fick does forcing everyone into buying healthcare, freedom?
You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?
Remember to sage.

Don't cuck Froppy.