Come home, white man

Come home, white man

that state is like 50% white

White in all the right places

This place in infested STAY AWAY

more like come home yankee man, north carolina is truly part of the north now

Oh Jesus Christ, don't get me started on the New Yorkers/Jersey assholes....

NC is going to end up like VA with all the immigration and yankee transplants. Sad to say but I give you guys 2 more election cycles before you go blue.

Why would I want to live in some Southern shithole

West NC is cool. Get some land in the sticks, commute to Asheville for work

Because the north is for fags

Everything west of the green line, excluding Asheville, is still white man's land.

We're all going to the NorthWest Front.

No, no, theya frahm Flahridah! Lived in tha Sout fah yeahs!

Dude, no, too many people here already. 97% of our city's populate growth last year was from fuckinng people moving into buncombe county. starting to suck dicks around here because of all the fucking people.
(Don't get me wrong though, West NC is Best NC)

Fuck that

That's not true at all, once the housing bubble pops and all the Chens and Pajeets get BTFO'd out of RTP it will be an aryan paradise once more

Why would you live in a city?

this

I don't know man, most immigrants head for the Southwest or now the Southeast due to Republican job growth and good weather.

Diversity is always gonna be present except out in the boonies. Eventually the white will get overwhelmed and you'll become more leftist.

fair point

it seems i'm one of the few remaining people in this damn town that was actually *born* here.
though i grew up on family land up in mills river. inherited a house in west asheville and made the mistake of marrying a city girl from charlotte who thinks cows are scary. so here i am

Come home, white man

Goofed

Containment
Area for
Relocated
Yankees

Amen brudder

Remember when Cary used to be rich and white?

truth

fucking kek

Thats actually pretty sad when you think about it.

Moving to RDU in October. I'm coming