Does Sup Forums legitimately hate Trump now?

In almost every thread where we aren't unified in our dislike for liberals, threads about Trump have what appears to almost always be 50% discontent. Is it shills? Bait?

All I want is answers, are we going to be committed to disliking him now? Is this board convinced he's a neocon and has lost all trust and respect for him?

No middle ground; black or white. Do you support him or not?

strawpoll.me/12834159

i don't think he's necessarily a neocon, just a military strongman who is controlled by jewish and israeli interests

The Wall is going up. He has my support.

If anyone supported Trump for anything else than the fact it'd be funny to see America have the Wests first orange president, straight after they had the Wests first black one, is a fucking idiot.

>does Sup Forums blah blah blah...
Sup Forums isn't one person you fucking retarded faggot. I owned a knockoff MAGA hat before any of you did and I still didn't vote for that nasty jew lover
I operate on levels of irony you can't even comprehend

i hate him

>bomb assad because of fake propoganda, helping isis
>probably going to assasinate assad which will be libya 2.0 middle east boogaloo and start his own "arab spring" of "moderates"
>promised to cancel DACA on day 1... it's day 100
>promised to ban muslims and refugees... hasn't banned either

but yeah other than that he's been great

it's not the jews, I'm still on board
T. Kike
>when you a kike and the left hates you for being successful and neo nazis hate you for "controlling the media"
kek

nice shill thread faggots. Sup Forums loves trump.

When people say "Sup Forums" they mean the general opinion of this board and its users. The majority of us used to support Trump, now I'm not so sure if all of us are united anymore.

How is this a shill thread? I just want to see where we stand as a board.

no I hate you for killing Jesus and then having the gall to blame my people for it

I hate that orange N*gger, he obviously fucked Ivanka silky that's why she went full retard and converted to kikeism.

Shills. Don't they let you go home at this time CTR?

>The majority of us used to support Trump
that is where you are wrong.. again. the majority of Sup Forums is edgy teenagers who aren't old enough to vote or reddit sucktards

the fact that you bit on the "Sup Forums loves Trump" think speaks to your naivety and lack of political awareness

It's not black and white. I'm disappointed but its not like theres a viable alternative.

I don't know how to not sound like shareblue

But he hasn't done things he said he'd do. And those things happen to be the reason why I supported him before the election

Then you're unhappy with him and regret not supporting someone else during the primaries. So it's a no.

>But he hasn't done things he said he'd do
Just saying..

2016- >trump is /our boy/ he will win and become our emperor

2017- >eh his proposed laws are getting struck down by congress, he launched a missile into Syria, trump memes have died. But still better than Hillary.

There were no other strong border anti-immigrant and anti-refugee choices in the primary dipshit. Any of the candidates who said they were those things likely adopted those policies after Trump support skyrocketed. He was the only choice but he's shit, I don't regret voting for the ideas behind Trump and would do it again.

How about thinking for yourself? What Sup Forums thinks about some guy shouldn't affect how you think about him.

I was never that big on Trump, I just thought (and continue to think) he was a better choice than the alternative.

yeah and Hillary isn't in prison
Mexico probably won't pay for the wall

Hes arguably better than hillary but he has totally lost his magic in my eyes. I just hope he steps up his efforts tenfold because right now its awful neoconry .

Anyone who thought he'd amount to anything much more than what he already has is a fool. He was never anything more than the lesser of two evils

Sharia blue and paid shills, come on man, this isn't new stuff.

>Mexico probably won't pay for the wall
implying the wall will even get built, he's not even fighting for the funding anymore

You are not a White Nationalist if you dislike the President who is building a border wall to stop illegal immigration and wanted to ban Muslims from the country for a while

What has Trump done to lose support from his supporters? Nothing. Only the media and shills will try to act like Trump supporters are turning on him

He's a traitor to his nation and race, an so is anyone cucked enough to still support him. You can be pro-Trump or pro-white, not both. Duke/Spencer 2020

He literally just tweeted out something a day ago telling his supporters to not believe the media saying he's backing down and that the Wall WILL be built

>who is building a border wall
Delayed, mexico isn't paying for it.

>wanted to ban Muslims from the country for a while
yeah and? he hasn't done it. His ban is shit tier only blocking like 4 countries that don't even issue passports anyway, its a symbolic ban and nothing has happened.

Empty promises, symbolic victories to win over the lower tier dummy voter.

You are a retard. David Duke and Spencer are a waste of a vote. You might as well vote for whatever anti white cuck the Democrats put forth

I was really optimistic about Trump becoming president but Trump did not drain the swamp. He's Bush 2.0. America is and always be controlled by the jews.

Of course he WANTS to build the wall but he's not going to get 60 votes in the senate to fund it nor is he willing to shut down the government and force the democrats into funding it. He's not fighting for it.

this

trump peaked when he got elected

Jesus what the fuck happened to this place

If you want a safespace where everyone unconditionally supports trump go to r/ptg/ or the dongald

It's just astonishing, like where do we go from here? Are we obligated to use meme magic now to get him impeached/assassinated?

Maybe I'm missing the joke, but that's exactly what a Neocon is.

Really?

good, because he's looking to start a trade war with Leafistan now to pay for that bullshit

>muslim ban, not happening
>repeal and replace, he fucked it up
>mexico paying for wall, now they will "reimburse"
>wall, not funded and not going forward
>DACA, still there
>no more stupid wars, he fucking bombed Assad

Name one fucking thing Trump did, one promise that lying piece of shit kept.

>vote for a redpilled Republican who pretended to be a "Progressive Democrat"
>vote for a Indigo-pilled Zionist who pretended to be a "Nationalist Republican

Hillary Clinton also revealed in her casual emails believed in
>aliens
>fake moon landing
>Nazi Experiments in Antartica
>the halting of Israel expansion
>calling Elites/wealthy who partake in Occult "adult babies with too much time on their hands"
>called George Soros "an unrealistic pest"

Fuck the (((())))
JEWS HAVE ACCELERATED THEIR EFFORTS TO ENSLAVE AND DESTROY HUMANITY. WE ALL CAN SEE IT. NEOCON WARS FOR GREATER ISRAEL AND UNLIMITED REFUGEES FOR THE WEST. ALL CAUSED BY, AND ENABLED BY, RIGHT AND LEFTWING JEWS. TWO WINGS OF THE SAME DEMON.

MAKE EVERYONE AWARE...NOW. (YOU) CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO BE AFRAID OF A PUBLIC BACKLASH FOR EXPOSING WHAT JEWS ARE DOING. THIS IS A FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD WAR..AND THE SYNAGOUGE OF SATAN HAS RECENTLY BEEN DOUBLING DOWN IN A FINAL PUSH. BLM, SAME SEX BATHROOMS, GAY ADOPTION AND TRANNY KIDS ETC

SHOW PROOF TO AS MANY NORMIES AS POSSIBLE. SO THAT PEOPLE GET THE MESSAGE THAT IT'S NOT JUST ONE JEW. THIS IS JEWISH "CULTURAL" AND TRIBAL WARFARE.

Sup Forums WE NEED TO SHILL EVERY AREA OF THE NET. SHILL RELENTLESSLY AND LIKE YOUR LIFE AND THE FUTURE OF CIVILISATION DEPENDS ON IT...BECAUSE IT FUCKING DOES

DO IT NOW BEFORE (((LAWS))) ARE INTRODUCED TO CENSOR THE NET COMPLETELY BECAUSE (YOU) KNOW (((THEY))) WILL SHUT US DOWN..SOON.

USE FACTS NOT MERCHANTS

THIS IS WORLD WAR MEME

And remember to copy pasta and fix any spelling mistakes for fuck sake

I'd rather vote for someone who openly wants to destroy our country than a traitor who lies and does it anyway.

>wow this place changed

The Anti-Establishment heart of Sup Forums will always remain here, and we will see this board split into two.

One of the Libertarian/Classical Liberal/Central Right group maybe head towards to persuasions of Jordon Peterson in a similar way of that of Ron Paul

or

NatSoc Stormfaggots larping and spamming their own Generals with pictures of actual propaganda

We're bring back 2012 Sup Forums. HOPEFULLY it pushes out all the Reddit PJW Infowars cunts out of here.

No.

We realize that pushing a third party in all nations is the answer to destroying the established neocons, lobyist, and Zionist governments.

He's not perfect but he still makes leftist snowflakes cry. 153% support

More upset about red congressmen cucking about

cambridge analytica doesn't have as much funding to astroturf as it did during the election

the trump train thing was 90% mirage, 10% useful idiots