It didn't trickle down under Reagan. It didn't trickle down under W...

It didn't trickle down under Reagan. It didn't trickle down under W. The only thing trickling this time around are Russian hookers on Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMhI-AQgYPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh trickle down economics maymay
That's an invention of the liberals.

That's actually kind of funny, but you clearly have no actual grasp of economics.

If you'd read the dossier you'd have seen that Trump allegedly paid them to urinate on the bed Obama slept on, not on himself.

Anyone who unironically believes in muh trickle down is a (((capitalist))) kike shill.

Neither did Reagan or Dubya, apparently.

Oh I read it, I know more about it than most, but I intentionally spread the misinformation that he drank urine because literally nobody on Sup Forums knows the difference because they won't read it themselves.

The economy under Reagan was so good, it even trickled down into Bill Clinton's terms in office.

^^this

/thread

This.

>Reagan ruins the economy
>Bill makes America prosper
>Dubya ruins it again
>Obama saves it again
>Trump on par to ruin it again

Globalism is trickle down economics you fucking kike

You objectively have no concept of how the economy works.

Revisionist history. You would not live in a 700 thousand dollar house with Daddy and Mommy without Reaganomics, shitwit.

There isn't an ounce of truth to Reagan doing anything good for America.

Neither did Reagan and Dubya apparently.

You can stop larping as Obamaleaf now.

I really hope Trump does cut the tax rate on pass-through entities in the US to 15%.

I own several S Corporations in the US, and I pay the top personal income tax rate on ALL of them. Just the thought of the tax rate on all of those being lowered to 15% makes me ROCK HARD.

Oh yeah, and I'm sure you think that the repeal of glass steagall had no affect on the housing crash.

Seriously, fuck right off.

Politicians generally have no fucking grasp over the economy.
So why don't they just leave it the fuck alone?

>everyone grew richer under reaganomics
>liberals hate it because the rich got richer
>they'd rather have the poor poorer provided the richard poor so they enact punitive anti wealth policies

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

Clinton had literally zero to do with the housing collapse. Bush had SIX YEARS of a setup to cause that, which he did handily.

Don't even try to blame anything on Bill, he was a fucking master class president. Best 8 years this country has seen in anyone here's lifetime.

You're confused. S Corps pay no federal income tax - everything is taxed at the personal level. You would still be paying the top tier personal rate - which I think he is planning on lowering to 35% (still a savings)

> Clinton had literally zero to do with the housing collapse.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

... hold on for a second ....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Bush repeals literally all of the things that will cause it
>it happens
>IT'S CLINTON'S FAULT

>Bush repeals literally everything that will cause a financial collapse
>it happens
>IT'S CLINTON'S FAULT

KYS

Clinton got credit for it. It was all reagan though.

The only one confused here is you. Under the new tax plan, S Corps would be taxed at the same rate as C Corps. Try to keep up pleb.

NEXT TIME YOURE BUYIN A DICK IN YOUR ASS, STOP AND INVEST IN STOCKS FAGGOT POOR.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™.

>The only thing trickling this time around are Russian hookers on Trump.
opiniondiscarded.jpg

how else would they get richer and more powerful?

There is no trickle-down-economics.
youtube.com/watch?v=RMhI-AQgYPU

Why would it matter who the president was?
The president does not make a budget, Congress does.

proof? i want to see the video. where the fuck is it? why no link muthfukka?

Reminder that "trickle down economics" was a strawman created by the liberal media back in '80s that retards like OP think was actually advocated.

Nah mate on Sup Forums they knew the difference not on the belgian radio though.

>Anyone who unironically believes there are actually people who really believe in the trickle down maymay is a >mexican intellectual
FTFY Paco