/k/ and Sup Forums poster gets 15 years in prison

How are there no threads about this?

>retard who had videos on youtube and text messages calling nigs dindus and whatnot goes to a BLM rally with a gun

>ends up getting totally unjustly attacked and chased down an alley way

>shoots a few nigs trying to beat him to death

>police search his phone/social media history and find his racist remarks

>ends up getting 15 years in prison for self defense.

startribune.com/sentencing-today-for-gunman-who-shot-5-jamar-clark-protesters/420485043/

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/sentencing-today-for-gunman-who-shot-5-jamar-clark-protesters/420485043/
youtu.be/Vj3gc91IpFE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj3gc91IpFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there were several today

I thought ameribros had based self defence laws?

I haven't seen any. Although I did just get home from work.

He may have been okay if they didn't read through his phone and if one of the guys from the group didn't rat on him.

Anybody got that vid of the niggers braggin how they chased them white boys 2 blocks?

couple funny notes from the article.

One of the shooting victims was named Teven.

Just try and guess his race Sup Forums

Also this is part of a text message the shooter sent that day.

>On the day of the shooting, he texted his girlfriend that "smelly brown people" should "just gas themselves, honestly."

Was this the group of dipshits that had phone records revealing they were seeking an altercation? Or am I thinking of someone else?

>mfw someone else is gonna be boning his GF while Teven's cousin bones him

It's not self defense if you hated the person in before hand. Then it is a hate crime either way. If someone you hate rapes your wife and you kill him you have commited a hate crime rip

Love trumps hate

>go to protest by BLM
>your /k/ patch on your bag gets mistaken for meaning klan
> suddenly find yourself in a re-enactment of 'Blackhawk Down'
>they chase you for 2 blocks yelling "kill hiwhitey"
>you brandish as a last resort
>fire out of necessity
>judged by 12 not carried by 6

Not how the law works here at all. Since he went there armed and provoked a violent response on purpose just to be able to use his firearm in "self-defense" it was not found to be a valid use of the defense laws. If they would have broken into his house and he killed them, how much he hates niggers beforehand would make no difference.

quality post.

But in all seriousness if this guy had simply kept his own personal thoughts to himself he would 100% be getting off scott free.

Outside of his hatred of nigs, he totally had a right to have a gun at that rally. He totally had the right to wear a mask at that rally. It was pretty chilly out afterall, probably 30 some degrees. And he also totally had the right to shoot at a pack of feral nigs chasing him down an alley trying to beat him.

Unbelievable.

Except the prosecuter supposedly is saying that it's not self defense if it's obviously premeditated. Shooting a nog is fine but don't talk about doing it all over and then act like a victim. That's SJW-tier.

He got 15 years for being racist.

An obvious self defense case was denied because the Judge agreed with the prosecutors that the defendant was racist.

bum[

>Since he went there armed and provoked a violent response

Legal behaviour can not be counted as "provoking". You can not be attacked because you said "well, you know, I don't think BLM actually know what they're talking about".

Mayve don't go to a LM rally with a strap if you're so annoying you're liable to get beatdown. This is America, if you can't stand losing a fistfight and resort to a gun, you're a pussy. An alive pussy, but still weak nonetheless.

>startribune.com/sentencing-today-for-gunman-who-shot-5-jamar-clark-protesters/420485043/

Article is fucking garbage. Why don't they talk about the circumstances of the shooting? If this was the way the article words it and some racist pol/k honky just strolled up to a bunch of protesting nigs and shot 5 of them, it would be all over every fucking news outlet for days and we might get a new chimp out.

This trash is unbelievable. I guess it's not self-defense if you send racist text messages on your PERSONAL FUCKING CELLPHONE regardless of it they're jokes or not.

but this
>Wesley Martin was shot in the leg while holding a cigar.
>Cameron Clark was shot in the foot and leg, and said he cannot work and support his family because of the injuries.

Top kek at least we can always laugh at stupid niggers.

>I was shot in the leg and foot, that's why I can't work and support my family!

Implying that this dindu was taking a day off work from his coal mining or electrician job to protest and was going to get right back to work the next day you betcha!

He never yelled at the protest, the only violence can from the niggers who were upset because of their whiteness and their /k/ patch. Thank God they were armed though or the same out come wouldve happened with 2 whites vs 20 violent niggers minus the gun

He hates niggers, fine. Why go to one of their rallies with a gun? He was seeking out violence. I can't really feel sorry for any of the retards involved. If a black guy previously ranted about hating whites, then went to a predominantly white rally with a gun, I'd feel the same way.

>go to rally trying to start shit
>bring some guns
>express hope to "kill some dindus"
>shoot at protesters once they inevitably chimp

....why are we surprised again?

lel also just noticed this bit at the end

>Along with Scarsella, Nathan Gustavsson, 22, of Hermantown; stands charged with second-degree riot and aiding an offender.

This Gustavsson guy must have driven over 2 hours to come to this rally, because that's about how far that Hermantown is from where this happened. He might have gotten mixed up with a retard, but at least this Sup Forumsack had some gumption.

Leftist or cointellpro? I know you guys post a lot after these type of things. Show your new E4-made meme's corporal..

>Why go to one of their rallies with a gun?
For defense when he gets violently attacked over speech.

>if this guy had simply kept his own personal thoughts to himself

Pussy. You fucking woman.

>Just don't say anything that will upset anyone, it might stir up some conflict!

Just kill yourself.

I was in those threads when it was going down, and it was pretty much premeditated.

wasnt the mosque shooter also a Sup Forums poster

This

Be silent and not protest ... or protest and die by mob?

Does having a hatred of a specific group mean you forfeit your right to self defense against that specific group? Is this "if you kill your enemies they win" legally codified?

>revealing your power level anywhere other than here

he deserved it

You're a fucking retard and I hope a pack of nogs beat you until your brain is even more damaged.

If he went there with the intent to shoot black people, why did he fucking run for two blocks? Was that all part of his master plan? This case is fucking bullshit and sets a dangerous precedent.

No but having explicitly communicated online about hoping to rile up some of the nigs so you can kill them sort of muddy the waters

>Legal behaviour can not be counted as "provoking". You can not be attacked because you said "well, you know, I don't think BLM actually know what they're talking about".

Do you think that hairy bushed chick from berkley would be charged like this if she shot some trump people literally chasing her away into an alley with no escape about to beat her ass up for no reason? I certainly don't. I mean she did say inflammatory stuff about the scalps of nazis or whatever before hand too, so she certainly didn't like the people at the rally.

>Minnesota
Not really

Yes, according to this ruling moldylocks can be legally murdered by Trump supporters.

No, it doesn't. Legal behavior is legal. Intentions don't matter.

why would anyone take anything on here posted seriously? kek, it's all trolls.

>the rights are way too right, believe the memecaust never happened and all non-whites should be irradicated
>the lefts are retarded trans homos who want to watch the world burn

So if I hate criminals am I not allowed to shoot them when they break into my home? Thanks Sven.

It was dumb, but it doesn't mean it's fucking illegal or premeditated. Does he always carry a gun? Going to a protest to express your disagreement/stand up against it is a constitutional fucking right. If he gets chased down by a pack of pavement apes and is forced to use his gun in self-defense, what fucking right does any lawyer have to dig through his personal phone to establish if he was a "racist" or not?

What fucking difference does that make? That shouldn't be allowed legally and is garbage in this case, especially since none of them even fucking died. Fuck this case and these piece of shit prosecutors and judge.

that ought to give him time enough to reflect on the stupidity of his actions

>Leftist or cointellpro?

fucking what?

you know I was joking about the quality post part right? This shooting was totally justified. If you are being attacked by a large group of people for literally no reason you have every right to defend yourself with a firearm.

well he is literally the victim of both attempted assault and state persecution

This is why you never reveal your power level.

I'm legit iffy regarding him asking for it. If he didn't shoot them then he'd have provoked them and ended up beaten or dead, true. But it's still provocation.

The fuck are you on about ausfag? Intentions are what determine first degree murder from second or manslaughter. Intentions COMPLETELY matter, but in the end this idiot's actual intentions seemed to be self-defense, or else he never would've ran.

Plus look at that fat white kid - of course the nigs could catch him, that's probably why he whipped out his gatt in the first place. If his intention was to just shoot some black people, he would've just pissed them off, provoked an attack, then shot them right there and claimed self-defense. WHY did he fucking take off running forever until he was eventually caught?

MAYBE he was some fat white Sup Forumstard who talked shit like everyone here but wasn't actually planning on fucking shooting and killing someone when the rubber hit the road? He didn't even fucking kill anybody anyway, just ruined his life for the next decade.
LOGIC, NIGGERS.

>provocation

You can not "provoke" somebody through legal behaviour. Attacks can not be justified because his legal speech "riled the blacks up".

he's probably going to be a literal skin head by the time he leaves prison. He know's the shooting was totally justified, and was just trying to save face to the judge by sounding all remorseful and shit. But after years in prison surrounded by even more concentrated nog blood than whats on the outside this guy is going to come out waaaaay different than he was just funposting on /k/ and Sup Forums

>Intentions are what determine first degree murder from second or manslaughter.
Entirely different, because a crime there has already been committed.

The intentions of legal behaviour don't matter. Did not read beyond that, faggot.

Did his text messages make those people attack him?

>I thought ameribros had based self defence laws?

not with a liar-in-thief

No shit - if he wasn't an actual racist, he's gonna fucking be one now lol.

You obviously don't know American law. It's unspoken that nigs are treated like animals, especially when they're """victims""".

zwei von zehn schilling, geh schlafen hans

This has been spoken about a long time ago. This is old news. They fucked up because they meme'd IRL and said they're ready to kill nignogs and said typical Sup Forums shit. This is what happens when you put your foot in your mouth. They were able to spin it into being premeditated. I'm sure it was a mix between the two. Just don't be stupid.

based

each state is different

minnesota is full of swedes bringing in somali refuges so its probably not going to be great

t. nog

No but it painted a bad picture and the jury bought it. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

>premeditated

"premeditated self defence". What a joke.

It is 100% legal to say to a black "BLM are silly" and then when they try to kill you, defend yourself. It does not matter that you expected them to try to kill you over this. That does not make their attempt to kill you over speech legal or your self-defence illegal.

Comparably speaking, yes.

Breaking it down state-by-state, ehhh.....

Minnesota is not somewhere I'd want to be to have to shoot somebody in self-defense, let alone a black man.

/k/ goes to blm

youtu.be/Vj3gc91IpFE

>this has been spoken about a long time ago. This is old news.

I know that. hell I was in the live threads while the protest was going on. But the sentencing only came out today.

I mean if you're an on record racist at a BLM rally with a gun how much plausible deniability do you have against premeditation?

>premeditation

> Premeditated self-defense

So, we're inventing a new crime?

I think condoning backwards, fallacious, thinking like you're doing is playing a stupid game.

And your children and their children are going to win stupid prizes because of it

Remember it was the coalburning whore in the video who got mad she was getting nigger cockblocked who went to tell that little nig to get the white boys out de protest. Don't forget the tiny rape shack videos.

No. Premeditated as in provoking others for a chance to shoot them. Have you heard the evidence? He said he couldn't wait for the nignogs to chimp out so he could shoot. If he had a jury of Sup Forums or /k/ then he would've been let free but they were normies. Keep your shit to yourself if you're going to do shit that can go bad. Better safe than sorry. It was in a cucked state too.

Weird. Pretty sure they were already sentenced.

I'm sure it was self-defense but that's not what the evidence painted. Go look at what they showed the jury. It was easily to paint it as baiting others so he could shoot them. That's not covered under any self-defense law which is why they got fucked. You don't say Sup Forums memes irl then be near niggers and have them chimp out on you. The normies will eat you.

>Premeditated self-defense
Seriously what the fuck. That is exactly what this being characterized as.

also

youtu.be/Vj3gc91IpFE

fucking kek. good memories. only a couple minutes in though. I'm expecting some cringe.

>Premeditated as in provoking others for a chance to shoot them
You can not "provoke" somebody with legal speech.

> It was easily to paint it as baiting others so he could shoot them. That's not covered under any self-defense law which is why they got fucked.
Yes, it is. Legal speech can never justify attack. The intentions of legal behaviour do NOT matter.

Not an argument.

what is it about the Swedish DNA that results in this kind of behavior...?

>That is exactly what this being characterized as.

Yes, by people who want to invent new laws.

Intent to provoke is the most retarded legal argument I have ever heard.

The man was carrying a gun. That was legal. The man was speaking his mind. That was legal. The only ones breaking the law were the feral niggers who decided to gang beat somebody saying mean things.

>Wear rolex watch
>Hate poor people
>Hobo tries to mug me
>I defend myself

"YOU PROVOKED HIM BY DISPLAYING YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY. YOU OBVIOUSLY WANTED TO BE ASSAULTED"

This legal system is so fucked and anybody defending it is a fucking kike.

The DA doesn't give a fuck other than he has another conviction under his belt to pad his stats and say how tough he is on crime.

Remember the guy live streaming who called the cops and told them what was about to happen. how the niggers were hunting down the white guys thinking they were KKK kops. then the cops said we gotta let the nigs nig.

1. Why go to the rally in the first place? Obviously to start shit with people he disagrees with.
2. Why bring a gun? Had he just took the ass kicking he could be suing for assault right now. Or be dead, I dunno. But instead he brought a gun to a gathering of a group of people he, on record, hates.

I'm not making an argument, just asking questions about plausible deniability.

Only in real states. If you live in a blue commie shithole the Jew prosecutor will relentlessly attack your character using anything they find.

If this happened somewhere like AZ he wouldn't have been charged.

Dairy consumption = Estrogen = Feminine faggotry

That's not what I meant. Go look at the evidence. They even pulled their text messages. They were Sup Forums and /k/ memes but the prosecution painted it as if they went to bait people into attacking them. If you're purposely provoking others in order to facilitate an attack and there's evidence showing that may be the case then neither party is innocent. I would like to state again that I think these two were innocent and just said the wrong things and that fucked them up. Again, go look at the videos and text and tell me that, in the mind of a normie, they weren't painted as racists looking to kill blacks.

But how did he provoke anyone?

>Obviously to start shit with people he disagrees with.

"Starting shit" here means exercising his legal free speech. It's legal. That's where it ends.

> Why bring a gun?
Because it's legal to carry one.

>lib logic

Fuck the (((())))
JEWS HAVE ACCELERATED THEIR EFFORTS TO ENSLAVE AND DESTROY HUMANITY. WE ALL CAN SEE IT. NEOCON WARS FOR GREATER ISRAEL AND UNLIMITED REFUGEES FOR THE WEST. ALL CAUSED BY, AND ENABLED BY, RIGHT AND LEFTWING JEWS. TWO WINGS OF THE SAME DEMON.

MAKE EVERYONE AWARE...NOW. (YOU) CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO BE AFRAID OF A PUBLIC BACKLASH FOR EXPOSING WHAT JEWS ARE DOING. THIS IS A FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD WAR..AND THE SYNAGOUGE OF SATAN HAS RECENTLY BEEN DOUBLING DOWN IN A FINAL PUSH. BLM, SAME SEX BATHROOMS, GAY ADOPTION AND TRANNY KIDS ETC

SHOW PROOF TO AS MANY NORMIES AS POSSIBLE. SO THAT PEOPLE GET THE MESSAGE THAT IT'S NOT JUST ONE JEW. THIS IS JEWISH "CULTURAL" AND TRIBAL WARFARE.

Sup Forums WE NEED TO SHILL EVERY AREA OF THE NET. SHILL RELENTLESSLY AND LIKE YOUR LIFE AND THE FUTURE OF CIVILISATION DEPENDS ON IT...BECAUSE IT FUCKING DOES

DO IT NOW BEFORE (((LAWS))) ARE INTRODUCED TO CENSOR THE NET COMPLETELY BECAUSE (YOU) KNOW (((THEY))) WILL SHUT US DOWN..SOON.

USE FACTS NOT MERCHANTS

THIS IS WORLD WAR MEME

And remember to copy pasta and fix any spelling mistakes for fuck sake

They didn't. I don't agree with the verdict but I'm saying the reasoning behind their conviction. They provoked others by their mere presence. Go look at the videos. The jury was shit and the guy's lawyers were shit.

Don't bitch at me. I'm not the ones who convicted them. I'm looking through this through the eyes of a normie. I think they're innocent and the memes they said were used against them.

F

>2. Why bring a gun? Had he just took the ass kicking he could be suing for assault right now. Or be dead, I dunno. But instead he brought a gun to a gathering of a group of people he, on record, hates.

And what the fuck is he going to get from suing a bunch of unemployed niggers? A case of Top Ramen and some hot sauce?

>provoking
You keep repeating the same thing. They did not provoke anybody, because legal speech can not "provoke" assault.

The intentions of legal behaviour do not matter. Normies want intentions to matter so they can arrest racists for behaving in a legal manner, but the intentions of legal behaviour don't matter.

I don't think it was mentioned in the article I linked, but I heard on the local radio that the judge didn't think they were wearing masks to help with the cold. she literally mentioned it in her final statement or whatever.

I don't know if you bothered watching a bit of

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj3gc91IpFE

but it seemed fairly cold to me. Especially if you are going to be outside for hours on end with nothing to keep you warm.

I'm not sure why this """judge""" wouldn't think it was to keep warm, but I guess that's the state of our judiciary. hell there are even nigs wearing facial covers because of the cold who obviously were just regular BLM protesters

I'm not trying to say it was premeditation, but that there's a case for one. I guess I'll just have to read the court transcripts or something and see for myself.

They already won Sup Forums is a shell of its former self. no real CP or gore here anymore

he should have lurked moar

>>retard ... goes to a BLM rally with a gun... gets 15 years in prison for self defense.

user, I'm sorry to tell you this. That's not self defense.

>They did not provoke anybody, because legal speech can not "provoke" assault.
Yes it can.

There's no law against calling somebody a cunt whose mother suck dick, but that can definitely be provocation.

I'd take that over jail time m8

>goes to a BLM rally with a gun
this
the guys is pure fucking retarded to even attempt anything like that.

.02 is transferred to your shill account. Getting hunted down by niggers who premeditated killing white boys because they wouldn't remove mask.