This fucking cartoonist is a goldmine. I'm gonna stoop making new threads for these because there's just too many

This fucking cartoonist is a goldmine. I'm gonna stoop making new threads for these because there's just too many.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adobsoncomics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Sikh_temple_shooting#Perpetrator
youtube.com/watch?v=tuIGjex15lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this cartoon is why trump won
it literally is.

98% of mass murders are committed by men! We have to stop these maniacs!

Remember, they're mass murders because women get caught after one.

>everyone, including a fair amount of people who know what they're talking about think one way but this other person says things that make me feel good
>they must be right

I've never seen one of this guy's cartoons that wasn't utter insanity.

It does make me think.. that you're a cuck

Vox populi vox dei

Trannies can use the right bathroom like everyone else. Inane.

Are these faces the equivalent of "Umm... That's not how that works, sweetie.. ;)"

A sweet lie against a bitter truth, and we all know how much fatties love their sweets

They have 4 years to get a fucking identification card. Doesn't even require literacy. Or mathematics. Or the English language for that matter. It is not "systematically" disenfranchising anyone. They just sit on their porches all day anyways like a bunch of zoo monkeys(not being racist just being a realist).
4 years to take a few hours to go get a fucking ID card. Sounds difficult. OP is a degenerate pussy.

Get back to the kitchen and make me a damn samwich. Toasted too. Then do the dishes.
I'm going to brick up your windows so you don't get any bright ideas or day dream while you clean the fucking kitchen.

>calls someone who knows more about economics than the cartoonist an economist

I see nothing wrong here.

by "B Deutsch"

mission accomplished I guess, total deutschbag

>the cartoonist portrays himself as fat
this man must be a sphere

Wait does trumps immigration ban include green card holders ? cause that would be fucking sweet

The implication for the liberal argument against voter ID laws is that black people are too stupid to get a voter ID?

Underrated post

How the fuck do you not have I.D requirements? Fucking Afghanistan use a form of it. God damned corrupt backwards piece of fuck, I can't believe how fucked America is.

Because they're "racist," and "discriminate against urban people of color." In reality, the only people who give a crap that these laws would actually affect are rural, since some rural communities in the US are 2+ hours away from a DMV.

underrated post

yup. Even blacks know that it's bullshit. You know your argument is garbage when blacks won't use it as an excuse.

Why doesn't she just workout and actually try to get thin if being fat is so hard?

Because hard work, motivation, and self-improvement are for right-wingers!

It does. If they're from countries that actively support terrorism as obama decreed before trump took office

>Green Card Holders
>Legal U.S. Resident
Only if it isn't a conditional Green Card, which only lasts for 2 years.

How else are they buying their malt liquor and newports?

> I have found 32 distinct types of people who disagree with me
> They are all bigots, despite differences in class, race, and sex
> I am the good person here

Holy shit it's Strawman: The Comic

>32

This guy has a lot of time to think about his enemies.

>Six kinds of republican
>Only 5 exists according to him
fuck logic fuck smart people

Can somebody spot me with
>Thats not how it works

We are the Swiss Army knife of hate

Is that edited? He openly says that his drawings are retarded.

You've been visited by the Northeastern Grandma of misunderstanding how things work. Upnortheastern 3 times or else that's not how it works.

I would say it looks like twitter.com/adobsoncomics drew this but this guy can draw slightly better.

Niggers are provably dumber than whites, so by default they make worse decisions at the polls. It's not racism, it's science, you dumb nigger.

Poor fella. This is not devoid of talent. He would be good in an amternate universe, but it's a whole tought process, a loser victim guilty mentality that seeps trough his work. And his worldview. It's a little bit sad, very deluded, but I've seen much worse. He just kind of seems in pain.

When has a white guy shot up a Sikh temple?

We should give one of these liberal cartoonists the Ben Garrison treatment.

>I'm your heart, and you're destroying me.

We were trying with Horsey but the nude edits were way more popular.

I'm antifa too, and I agree with this.

Of all the batshit, insane beliefs liberals hold, "voter ids are racist" has got to be the most ridiculous. How can something so basic be considered a bad or racist thing? It's just fucking common sense.

Kys nigger

Another white guy whose idea of blacks is poor criminals without ID.

OK so maybe partly right, but ask any black person over 18 if they have ID. Of course they do.

That's the spirit, if they're informed and disagree with you, they must be shills.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Sikh_temple_shooting#Perpetrator

He was too much of a pussy to even write the word Muslim

WE SWISS ARMY KNIFE NOW

>going his own way
wait, is this normie material now

Got any examples of whites being killed by Muslims?

Some mighty fine cartoons OP, i think you'll enjoy this youtube video!

youtube.com/watch?v=tuIGjex15lk

>the economist is literally completely right

How the fuck does this work. how he can justify this in his peabrain. Like, what is the internal process that lets him decide to draw this and write that down without even considering that it might be right. What fucking levels of doublething you need for this, 2 panels in and I'm already livid

>Voter ID is racist

No one has ever explained to me how this makes sense without insinuating minorities are too stupid to acquire a photo ID

Loads, ofc lol

>blacks are too poor and stupid to obtain photo id's
>if you disagree you are racist

Commie cuck a doodle doo fuckface

Kek

That's exactly it.

Leftists know the truth about nogs deep down inside and they respond to that with manic rejection of everything white or western

>tfw you'll never have a good girl

it hurts.

Also, as a yuro the whole concept of voting without an id and making a racial issue about it just baffles me. What kind of third world administration you have there? It takes about 20 minutes to get a new id card here and its even free most of the cases, I only had to pay when I accidentally broke it and had to get it replaced.

People are literally just walking in and vote without any identification there? You dont even check if they are citizens or what?

"lamestream" mentioned. Sticks-man is bound to be happy.

I can only think of 911 examples.

>all these newfags don't know Barry Deutsch is a hyper obese jew/communist

The poorest democracies in the world are adding election security that includes voter IDs, in addition to building roads and sewers.

The hypocrisy of requiring an ID to fly but not to vote.

The same "it's wayyciss" logic was used to block the light rail in Los Angeles because most of the passengers would have been whites going to the financial district. So public transportation still sucks there.

Obviously leftists are against voter ID laws to enable the gibs me dats to vote (and maybe vote again).

Actually, this cartoonist is a fucking faggot.

>Not wanting Mexicans here is a bad thing.

See what I mean? Faggot.

OH MY GOD.

SOMEONE SHOOP AWAY HIS BEARD.

it really is stupid. they claim the laws are redundant because "there is no evidence of voter fraud". gee i wonder why...