White boy, you need to pay your debts now

White boy, you need to pay your debts now.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/point-taken/blog/marist-reparations-slavery-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is no way African Americans actually believe this.

Dam Latinos are fucking traitors, we need to build that wall asap

user, I...

We want what is owed to us. That's all.

pbs.org/wgbh/point-taken/blog/marist-reparations-slavery-united-states/

The $10T in muh programs isn't enough?

I would chip in to send them back to Africa so they don't have to put up with wyt ppl anymore

No one "axed" you to stick around...

Good luck getting beans on board, you niggers aren't gonna like them when they are running this shitshow.

send them back to Africa then
if they oppose, then tell them to shut the fuck up

why not simply just ask them?

yeah you have equal if not better rights than any other race...

There absolutely is a way, this shouldn't be that surprising to you. Why do you think the welfare state exists? To be clear, we don't owe them shit, but here is another perspective:

This is asking a group of people "would you like some free money?" They don't give a fuck the reasoning behind it, most people are going to answer yes to that question, especially when deep down they know their answer doesn't matter. I imagine if you asked any ethnicity that question the chart would look similar but skewed for whatever race was in question.

We've been paying reparations for 150 years. We've spent trillions of dollars, millions of hours, and hundreds of thousands of lives trying to lift the black man from his mire. And it's still not enough for them.

I really despise America's founders. Stupid, cheap kikes who ended up ruining their country because they couldn't just pick their own fucking cotton.

I would be willing to pay them, but as a condition they would have to leave the USA....I dont give a fuck where they go...back to africa presumably.....

Reparations will be paid on one condition: Blacks need to repay the Republicans that freed them from their enslavement

>We want what is owed to us.
A free boat ride to Liberia?

>[Current year]
>Still thinking anything is owed to you subhuman porch monkeys

>get free money for being black
>they wouldn't be for this

And it doesn't matter either way, blacks disproportionately use welfare and welfare is basically reparations anyway.

>Approach the nicest looking African American I see.
>Ex..excuse me sir.
>Wachu want white boooyy
>Sir I was just wondering, do you want white people, such as myself, to pay reporations for slavery?
>Nigga you serious? Finna betta gibs me dat moneey
>Well I don't mean right now, I'm sorry it it came off that way.
>Bets gibs me that wallet nigga, sheeeet or I'll kill yo cracker ass.

What do?

What about blacks who descended from black slave owners? Do they get reparations? After all, 7.5% of free blacks owned slaves.

have you ever met an African American? I'd say its more likely 99% of them believe this

The first slave was owned by a.....black man. Google it and get your sources.

Funny how it is always the same with Niggers no matter where you go.

>South Africa: pay me white man. Give back the land, even though white settlers came here 100 years before blacks did.
>America: Pay me white man. Slavery was abolished 150 years ago, but it still affects me.
>UK: give gibs white man. You are racist whitey so pay me.

Blacks are leeches, and they never produce anything of value.

I'm in favor of reparations if each one that gets money is sent back to Africa so they don't have to be oppressed anymore