Fetus has no rights

I don't see why you zygote fondling conservatives think an unborn baby has a right to life. Until that thing is plorped out and fully documented, it isn't even a US citizen!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
blog.khymos.org/2007/09/02/molecular-gastronomy-at-eurofoodchem-xiv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why should you have a right to life?

But doesn't the left have a hard-on for undocumented citizens?

I'll have you know I'm pro-choice, for non-whites.

no birth certificate = no rights
NOT A PERSON TILL YOU GET DOCUMENTATION

you are just a parasite until you GET DOCUMENTED

wew

I follow Singer's definition for what we assign rights to.

Go film yourself crushing some eagle eggs then pay it online with your information. Be sure to mention that the eggs aren't eagles yet, so it's ok.

the only choice they should have is abortion

Thought experiment:
In hindsight, would you like for you to have been aborted?

Didn't think so

I think that you should have been aborted

/thread

Op is obviously a shill. Their argument is retarded and can be debunked really easily, and their topic is guaranteed to get a reaction from pol. Sage and move on.

it's not that i think they have a right to life, it's that i think they shouldn't be murdered,
because murdering children is wrong

>fetus has no rights to life
So you can stab a pregnant woman and not be charged with murder! Lol! BTW Margaret Sanger ,who founded Planned Parenthood, hated niggers and supported abortion to wipe them out. Yet shes your hero lmao!!!

Low level bait . Step your game up,lefties. You dont change any minds here ,you just solidify our beliefs with your stupidity.

>hated niggers and supported abortion to wipe them out
whats wrong with this? honest question
papers, please. no papers = no rights

>I don't see why you zygote fondling conservatives think an unborn baby has a right to life.
So if we tolerate extermination of unborn fetuses, will you tolerate the extermination of undocumented foreigners?

>papers, please. no papers = no rights
where does our declaration of independence say our rights come from?

>fully documented

So you're saying Mexicans have no rights?

>So you can stab a pregnant woman and not be charged with murder!
Yes. Did you stab her in the arm? No murder.

>BTW Margaret Sanger ,who founded Planned Parenthood, hated niggers and supported abortion to wipe them out.
Actually she supported eugenics (government program) to sterilize poor black women to keep them from having children they couldn't raise.

Righties always support mean-spirited cuts to programs that help and protect living children because that's their "family values".

>unborn baby
Anti-choicer larping as supporter of constitutional rights.

can you point me to where in the constitution it says anything about abortion?

not a citizen without documentation
if you don't have documentation you are here illegally and have no rights as an american citizen under the constitution

Is your googler broke?

14th Amendment.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

>We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights upon being given documentation; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

>nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
really makes me think

>person.png
Hey, is that a can of whipped cream on the bale next to your "scientist"? That's a food cart, dude. Are you really THAT fucking gullible?
>really makes me think
>because I never do

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

no social security card, no citizenship
ICE will be contacted to deport the baby from the womb

Here's the link:

blog.khymos.org/2007/09/02/molecular-gastronomy-at-eurofoodchem-xiv/

What a fucking idiot!

So here's a good social experiment! And it's a prank bro!

Get some footage of sea turtles laying eggs at a beach. Then cut some footage of you into it, making it seem like you're digging up those same eggs, but the pro tip is that they are just chicken eggs. Start throwing the eggs at each other or smashing them with a golf club, tennis racket or some shit. Title the video "Idiots smash sea turtle eggs!!!" With no refrence to it being a prank. And then watch all the liberals start defending unborn fetuses. Respond to any tv requests, allowing yourself to be interviewed about the subject. then release all the other footage of you actually showing that they're chicken eggs, making liberal baby blood thirsty liberals do olympic level mental gymnastics explaining why a turtle egg is more valuable than a human life

the words are supposed to be the focus of the image, those aren't real naked women dancing around a fire either

>still spazzing about the stock image used to represent the scientist
kek

>pic
gotta grow fast