Christianity is NOT redpil-

>Christianity is NOT redpil-

Luke 19:27
But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and slaughter them in my presence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoSuyUFiEYo
badnewsaboutchristianity.com/ba0_jesus.htm
badnewsaboutfedoras.com/ba0_cuckoldry.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
mentalfloss.com/article/58976/kansas-really-flatter-pancake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_of_the_Lord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i love how people like to portray jesus as some commie anti-war peaceful dude and they never even read the gospel, he was a fucking badass.

He throws unbelievers to be tortured for eternity.
How's that not badass?

that was a parable, it's not Jesus saying it, it's a character in a story Jesus was quoting

sam harris fucked this up too and used it the same way, trying to say that Jesus is as violent as muhammad

Its not the case that he was a badass, he will be at his second coming. During his first coming he was a beta cuck.

Wrong, unbelievers decide on their own to be sentenced to an eternity without God

Don't forget, in Revelations, it says that Jesus will come back as Super Saiyan Jesus and fuck shit up.

Yes, but he doesn't have to he chooses to do it

old testament has all the good drugs in it though

Im more worried about the next Stalin/Mao coming. Kim jong un (he puts people in death camps also)?

>it is taboo in our society to criticize a persons religious faith
only if it's non-christian
>the diversity of our religious doctrines, is going to get us killed
it's not like that would put an end to all conflict, we'd still have different worldviews, just not ones centered around God
>our religious beliefs are ultimately incompatible with civilization
if by "our" he means his judeo-atheism, then he's correct

In the parable, who do you think the King is?

It's redpilled alright

Ezekiel 23:20
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

>122968540
He wasn't the effiminate hippy we like to imagine and he might have been a damn alpha if you put him in his actual historical context.

Dude was an old-fashioned carpenter born in a war-torn country and he routinely challenged a fucking totalitarian regime. He also stood by his convictions until he died in one the most metal ways imaginable.

youtube.com/watch?v=IoSuyUFiEYo

My bad. I'm drunk.

Did he not read any of human history? Religion is intwined in nearly every culture that succeeded and failed. It drives humanity.

Just gonna leave this here

>quoting the Jew testament.

European Odin and Egyptian Kek > middle eastern Jesus

Aryan jesus? Is he going to save the white race?

Christ
but it's not talking about literally bringing unbelievers to Christ to slaughter them infront of Him, is my point
their physical death represents spiritual death in reality

A fine Swedish tradition.

both versions are different types of "good food" mixed with poison of varying sorts.

Written by Christians, so, yeah wow interesting

A man who had 3000 Jewish lawyers put to death.

>reee islam justifies killing the enemies of the faith!11
>enemies of jesus - bring them here and slaughter them!
JUST

>jewish cults
>redpilled

Wouldn't have happened if your inferior pagan ancestors didn't get rekt so hard.

Nevermind, you probably descend from alpha christians at that point.

fag

I've read criticisms of that pic and the most obvious lie in it is point six.

I'll take ''the creation of European universities'' for 500, Alex.

It's not that you are wrong, but that "cult" basically represents the whole western world.

He only believes this about Christianity. Not Judaism.

Existence of Odin confirmed

badnewsaboutchristianity.com/ba0_jesus.htm

Chr*stcucks btfo

jesus was an sjw

how so?

"Levictus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

badnewsaboutfedoras.com/ba0_cuckoldry.htm

R*ddit btfo

I'm not an atheist. Try again sweetheart.

>Burns fags and fornicators for eternity
>sjw
k

Stop making shit up on a nepalese nintendo forum.

based
too bad jesus let that woman get away with adultery
she should have been stoned to death

I thought this was a Mongolian throat singing forum?

It's a polyvalent Bhutanese crayola forum.

he said don't stone her, but he also told her to quit that shit

he beat fucking parasitic jews who were selling shit in his temple
how is that not badass?

The king is God, not necessarily Christ.

>Faithful service gives you great gain, a coin is worth much much less than a city
>Fear will lead to nothing but loss, it's not enough to fear God, you must love him. This was Jesus' main teaching.
>Contempt or not wanting God to be king because he is unjust for "reaping what he did not sow" or expecting men to serve him, will be put to death, or damned to hell.

>he said don't stone her, but he also told her to quit that shit
No, he was ok with the fact that she was sentenced to death, he just set a high bar for the executioners.

See

fedora

Nords BTFO

>The king is God, not necessarily Christ.
whatabout
>Furthermore, the Father does not judge anyone, but has assigned all judgment to the Son, (John 5:22)
>because he has set a day on which he is going to judge the world in righteousness, by a man whom he designated, having provided proof to everyone by raising him from the dead. (Acts 17:31)

Doesn't matter, the gospel and Paul / John's letters are still summed up by
>talk about Jesus
>but wait for Jesus to come back

Never trust a hippy.

“I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” -Jesus Christ
Matthew 15:23

Jesus Christ was a Jew, and only came for the Jews.
He sees you like a dog, fit only to lick up the crumbs at his dirty feet.
>He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
Just as Jews say that the goyim are but animals in human form, Jesus Christ said the same.

>super authoritarian
>a hippie

atheists are so bad at reading comprehension

No he does not.

They choose to not follow Christ but he still does

3:10

It's flat

God said: "I'm gonna make it flat"

Man came along and said, "nah, I'm not gonna be an ally to the almighty Godhead, so I'm gonna say it's round and fool the populace"

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

mentalfloss.com/article/58976/kansas-really-flatter-pancake

dude nice NOFX art photoshop (i think that art is from a t shirt or something)
Never Trust a Hippie is a good meme

Fuck the (((())))
JEWS HAVE ACCELERATED THEIR EFFORTS TO ENSLAVE AND DESTROY HUMANITY. WE ALL CAN SEE IT. NEOCON WARS FOR GREATER ISRAEL AND UNLIMITED REFUGEES FOR THE WEST. ALL CAUSED BY, AND ENABLED BY, RIGHT AND LEFTWING JEWS. TWO WINGS OF THE SAME DEMON.

MAKE EVERYONE AWARE...NOW. (YOU) CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO BE AFRAID OF A PUBLIC BACKLASH FOR EXPOSING WHAT JEWS ARE DOING. THIS IS A FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD WAR..AND THE SYNAGOUGE OF SATAN HAS RECENTLY BEEN DOUBLING DOWN IN A FINAL PUSH. BLM, SAME SEX BATHROOMS, GAY ADOPTION AND TRANNY KIDS ETC

SHOW PROOF TO AS MANY NORMIES AS POSSIBLE. SO THAT PEOPLE GET THE MESSAGE THAT IT'S NOT JUST ONE JEW. THIS IS JEWISH "CULTURAL" AND TRIBAL WARFARE.

Sup Forums WE NEED TO SHILL EVERY AREA OF THE NET. SHILL RELENTLESSLY AND LIKE YOUR LIFE AND THE FUTURE OF CIVILISATION DEPENDS ON IT...BECAUSE IT FUCKING DOES

DO IT NOW BEFORE (((LAWS))) ARE INTRODUCED TO CENSOR THE NET COMPLETELY BECAUSE (YOU) KNOW (((THEY))) WILL SHUT US DOWN..SOON.

USE FACTS NOT MERCHANTS

THIS IS WORLD WAR MEME

And remember to copy pasta and fix any spelling mistakes for fuck sake

Yes, Christ is a servant of God. In the same way the king appointed stewards to rule cities, God appointed Jesus to rule Earth and commands mankind to be good stewards and follow his example not only for our sake, but for the sake of God his master.

John 13:13-17

> “You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am. Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them. "

way over my head for now, haven't looked into divine subordination vs economic trinity or whatever yet, if that's what this is

came to post this.

You must remember that God is "The Lord of Hosts".

These hosts are subservient to him because he is the king with unshakeable authority. God all throughout the Old Testament sends angels on his behalf to do his bidding.

When men bow to these angels, the angels always rebuke them because "nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_of_the_Lord

Sometimes these angels of the lord refer to god in the first person meaning that they are "one" just as Jesus was "one" with God, though they are still servants.

It's confusing and we can't really understand with certainty how God works but we have been given instruction if you have faith.

>Create life
>Throw it on a ball of shit
>Lol you burn forever even though you never seen me

God is not the good guy and if you support him you might as well be a fucking scat fetishist cause you eat shit