My Dad Just Used Trudeau's Laws Against the SJW Movement

So there is this kid at school bullying me. I'm 18 he's 17 FYI so inb4 underage. To get some background information im white and rich, my dad owns a law firm. This kid is black, comes from a relatively poor family and are are terrible with finances. The kid went into debt buying himself jordans and new T shirts. Before i continue i'm just adding that because SJWs will argue that i'm more privileged then him, i don't actually care about skin colour. So there's recent new anti-bullying legislation and my dad used it in a civil law suit against my bully since he beat me up off school property (during lunch hour). Now their family had to move out of the house since they didn't 24K (what they had to pay) PLUS they barley got money from the mortgage because the extra money they did get they will have to use to pay off their debts. They now are applying for state housing.

>inb4 how did u do this bruh
Well assault, harassment, bullying, intimidation, and extortion are all crimes. Plus when he punched me in the head a bunch of times it could have brain damage which is why the suit is so high.

Other urls found in this thread:

family.findlaw.com/parental-rights-and-liability/parental-liability-basics.html
metrokids.com/MetroKids/November-2012/Bullies-parents-can-be-sued/
johnhoward.ab.ca/pub/old/pdf/C11.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually, this just makes you sound like a pussy who whines to the establishment to solve your problems

You do realize the courts, police, and criminal justice system is there for a reason right?

>leaf
>pussy beta

like pottery

>OPs image is laughing at him

pussy.

>muh bullying
You sound like a cuck to me. This is sjw-tier whining

Estaba sacando al perro cuando de repente oigo que me llaman desde un coche aparcado. Me acerco y un tipo me pregunta si sé dónde está la calle del caprabo. Le respondo que por aquí no hay ningun caprabo, y me dice "pues comeme el nabo ausauuuasahashahahaahahaj".
En esto que me subo al coche, y le empiezo a comer toa la polla, una mamada espectacular. Pues no va el hijo de puta y me dice que la chupo mal? me cague en sus muertos y le lancé al perro contra el coche, que obviamente explotó, y el tío salió volando diciendo algo así como "El team rocket despega de nuevooo" (no lo entendí muy bien).
Todavía estoy flipando, hacía tiempo que no veía un coche tan bonito.

> Literally 12 years old
> None of the laws trace back to trudeau
> Dindu stole the girl you wanted so you made this thread
KYS

having the whole weight of the state against your enemies if the best comebak

you should've Mike Browned him

He's laughing at the kids family who is now living in shithole ville

Sorry im just a civilized man not a HURR DURR MIGHT MAKES RIGHT savage.

I never whined once, this was an opportunity to press for civic charges.

Oh well Idk I don't care much for court stuff my dads lawyers did all that.

Holy fuck BASED Panama.

>So there is this kid at school bullying me
jesus fucking christ. get out, beta

You are a pussy. That being said, I have definitely dealt with the likes of these kinds of folks and they deserve to be taken down a peg. This makes me happy that that little faggot ruined his family's future. Sleep easy brother

Are you a Jew op?

to be fair to the leaf, if he tried to defend himself there's a good chance he'd get charged with a hate crime

cacucks aren't even allowed to defend themselves in home invasions, you have a duty to run away and let the criminal do whatever the fuck they want in your home

>MUH ALPHAS ROCK, GTFO BETA
Pic related is where most ""alphas"" end up

you know Sup Forums has changed when people brag about snitching to the nanny state to solve your problems of lack of manhood

Actually this is true. I made sure of that. I made sure not even to insult the bully, talk back to him, or fight back because that would run in his favour

1/8th Jewish but mostly Swiss and English.

the weak should fear the strong, survival of the fittest, law of the jungle, etc

this nanny state shit is why millennials and below are complete beta diaper culture

a lot of strong armed robbery is in your future. you're a born victim

you will do it too bitch
in the you will do it too

I don't know anything about Canada's legal system, but pretty much everywhere in America the parents wouldn't be responsible for the judgment against the kid. I think this is a LARP, and a particularly pathetic one. If you're going to make shit up you should at least make it fun. You could learn a few things from the guy that pretended to be FBIanon earlier today.

The reason certainly not being to come to the rescue of digraces to the white race
>Muh white masterrace
>1vs1 nigger
>1 year older
>Gets rekt
>Bhahaaaaaaa PAPI destroy Dem with ur monies and connections
>Ahaha showed em

Fuck off scum
>>/LGBT/

>cal me a pussy
>"glad you did the right thing brother"
Wtf?

>manhood
You know that term was created by the lower class to disconect themselves with police so they could create a culture with more crime right? All the elites never had a problem with "snitching",

>pic related, they all think "snitching" is cool

Literally the biggest fucking chld i've ever seen. Underage + B&

>the weak should fear the strong
Exactly my man. But in todays society the weak are those with poor connections and a small net worth. Today the strong are law firm owners, investment bankers, politicians. I think it's great that his family was brought down a level.

>I'm 18 he's 17 FYI so inb4 underage.

Kek

One of the most pathetic posts on Sup Forums I've ever seen. The flag of course does not surprise me.

Good job ! Ignore the faggots here. Fighting back is just retarded when you can push their family into destitution even further. If the bully doesn't realize the effects of his actions now, he'll chimp out for the rest of life.

This happens all the time in America. In Arkansas you are responsible for anything your child does. If your child beats someone you could theoretically be charged of child abuse.

kys t*rkroach scum

Great job OP. No better justice than using these faggoty laws against the people theyre trying to give favor to.

family.findlaw.com/parental-rights-and-liability/parental-liability-basics.html

metrokids.com/MetroKids/November-2012/Bullies-parents-can-be-sued/

Strict liability

In Delaware, parents are liable for up to $5,000 for their children’s intentional or reckless damage to real or personal property. In all cases, any strict liability imposed on parents “just because they are the parents” may be imposed on top of any liability the parents might have for their own negligence in failing to reasonably control their children. See 10 Del. C. § 3922.

In New Jersey, parents are automatically responsible for damages their children cause to school property, with no limit. See N.J.S.A. § 18A:37-3.

In Pennsylvania, if a minor child (under 18) is found guilty of injuring another person, theparents are automatically liable for up to $1,000 per person injured, not to exceed $2,500 per act, regardless of how many people were injured. See 23 Pa. Code §§ 5502, 5505.

>Filling an Injuction using sjw laws
Ok

>I am bullied by a younger kid then me,and instead of defending myself,or telling the school,I use my lawyer dad to sue them to oblivion.

Why didn't.you just record being beat up and file assault charges you fag?

>Canadian
>Could have given me brain damage
>Could have

God I hate Canada.

How is using the superior social system set up for our saftey not redpilled. And nothing to do with black people at all I just find it funny how the privileged guy is the one who won over the guy who grew up in an underprivileged household

im 18

Exactly! If this kid ever had hopes of College he's fucked. I could have fought back and gotten in trouble but that would have given him what? A few bruises? Maybe not even that. It's based how you worded it so well and shortly yet so clear.

great job OP

Ok I just read the whole post. Yeah I don't like bullies either.

But you sure you are not in middle school?

>Im a faggot and Im proud of it
kys cuck

Because then the kid would go through counsellnig and thats it, a civic charge is more damaging for a poor family

That was actually painful to read.

Learn to write basic sentences and explanations. Jesus.

> Plus when he punched me in the head a bunch of times it could have brain damage which is why the suit is so high.

Yeah. I'd say that's pretty likely.

thx man

I couldn't give a rats ass about spelling i get 92% in English im already accepted into a good school im good.

>my daddy took care of that big black bully!

Christ just hear yourself

why do you think canada is so liberal?

> M-My dad beat the bully!
No.
> I-I'm 18!
No.
> I-I beat an sjw!
No.

None of this ever happened. Some dindu might of poked fun at you in class. You are DEFINITELY underage.

So Delaware sets the max at 5k and PA at 1k, which is much less than the judgment OP supposedly got. In most states you wouldn't get that and have to bring a claim for negligent supervision, which would be difficult for a 17 year old.

>one time i lied on Sup Forums tee hee

>getting bullied by a younger kid

The system was against OP. Any sign of masculinity would get him in trouble and his aggressor would use it for pity points to continue their BS.

Oh yeah and what would you have done tough guy?

If Canada was as liberal as Sup Forums makes it out to be then the kid would get rewarded for doing it because muh privilege

>anything i don't like never happened
You're probably just some thug who's now worried you will get charged.

>i got bullied at school so i cried to my dad
>now i get to pay taxes for the rest of my life to ensure they have a place to live
>i'm bleeding, making me the victor

Ignore the naysayers. This was the right (and funniest) thing to do.

You know how retarded people sound when they speak? How they can't formulate sentences or explain anything?

That's how you sound to anyone reading this shit that you write.

That only applies to property damaged. Assault causing bodily harm can be up to millions of dollars theoretically.

You're still a leaf but you did the 100% right thing.

You are like a woman.
My daddy got me into a big school because he's a big guy.
Also go blog on tumblr or something.

Yea fucking great. So because you're a fucking failure my taxes get to house some nigger family that was actually trying to pay their own way. Thanks OP.

Him going on statehousing will increase taxes by 0.00001%. And besides it's more funny that he moved from a small but nice lower middle class home to a shitty dirty smelly state building. He also had to sell his computer.

Go do your homework, Abdul.

Thanks man, I just see it like this, the establishment is there waiting to be used, FREAKING USE IT!

You know that only happens with the ultrarich right? Being rich doesn't get you into a good school. How would that happen anyway, I'd apply and they'd just go "um sir you're rich you get accepted" like lol

Based Ameribro

I don't care, it's late at night, I have food in my mouth, I'm typing with one hand the other one is full of candy and don't care about my grammar it's not like this is being marked.

Did the bully cry?

>im a failure
No we won the case.

That's false, mate. Parents are liable for underage kids behavior in us and cuckanada

Probably at home

Pls, no bully.....

>99
....IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMYS THEY WIN
>2016 + 1
FFS

Looking at Canadian laws the max seems to be 5K as well.

>A Parental Responsibility Act was recently passed in Manitoba. “The purpose of this Act is to ensure that parents are held reasonably accountable for the activities of their children in relation to the property of other people” (Parental Responsibility Act, p. 2). Parents of children who deliberately take, damage or destroy property of another person are liable for the loss suffered and the owner of the property can start civil action for damages up to $5,000.

Although this is for property damage, not assault

haven't found anything for that yet

I fucking love law. My dad always wanted me to be a lawyer (which im going to study) but now I love everything about the legal system. Funny how that one law can be used for so much.

At the court, how did his mom look like.

Excellent work op.

Sheeeeit you are probably more retarded than that nigger.
You're 100% not 18.

You clearly have a concussion, mate. See your doctor immediately.

fucking awesome. march on white man.

>tfw really tall in hs and decently athletic
>tfw bullies never even try to get physical with me
>feels alright man

all i read was
>dear diary
>i got bullied so im crying about it to my online friends

She looked actually pretty respectable. She looked concerned and wouldn't look at me or my family in the eyes. I think she was embarrased or something. Sort of like after losing to someone you can't look them in the eyes.

Thx man. I appreciate the supportive comments I really do. It shows we are willing to support eachother.

Even if i was lying about my age and i was the same age or a year younger the same moral of the story would still apply.

Don't listen to all these faggot crybullies, you did good OP.

No, you defeatist shit. You make sure there are witnesses to you stating clearly that you don't want to fight, but you will defend yourself if attacked and then subtly goat him into a fight by trolling him in ways that can't be considered instigating. I've done this many times and laugh as the other guy gets taken away in cuffs while I go home.

What a surprise, the cock sucking faggot OP wants to be a cock sucking faggot lawyer.

Congratulations, you're a massive pussy

I always talk like this. I don't care how I type, spell, and talk when it comes to causal conversations but when I'm writing an actual report I talk like William F Buckley

Are you implying you're better than me or better than the bullies?

No not at all. We won the case and I bet you he's crying about it.

ME cago en tu madre por hacerme perder el tiempo leyendo tu post.

Really? Kinda expected her to be a dindu mom. Now i feel kinda bad.

Wtf i hate white males now

>my bully
That's a little too close to
>my bull

You're a failure of a man.

Nobody is responsible for an intentional tort committed by somebody else, they may be held liable, as in an employer/employee, or an insurance company stepping up to pay a damages claim type of relationship.

BUT, parents will be held responsible for civil damages, but criminal behavior is different and the child is the one who is punished.

Thanks Spanishbro. It actually means a lot the positive comments. I was half expecting people to say what I did was based but of course i expected some to call me a pussy. It's all point of view.

I thought your posts were against what i was saying but holy fuck you're based.

Nigs gonna nog.

I don't I want to be the head manager managing lawyers. However there is no "cock sucking" people are actually respectful to their employees in the real world.

you should have beat him up you fucking faggot

lmao Why is the Alt-Right full of cucks?

Let me guess...You're Jewish. Limp wristed, money grubbing rats.

I don't know, maybe she was. Of course the way you appear in court is different from how you act outside. Everyone in the court room looked like the wolf of wallstreet but people sure as hell don't look that way outside. Maybe she had a state attorney guild her how to act in court. You always act different, for example I swear a lot but don't swear at all in court.

I'm ok with this. The law is the law and it can be exploited by anyone. Good on you for using it to your advantage.

The Nip knows
I went to a very black high school, they had a super liberal "zero tolerance" policy which means if you do anything besides flee or get pummeled you will be expelled. If ANYTHING you do can be construed as retaliation it is now considered a mutual fight.

OP's dad probably told him this which is why he let himself get beat up, so that he could ruin the nigger's life. OP could have ran away, but being the KKK Grand Wizard that he is, he took one for the team to get a whole nig family legally lynched.

>complain to daddy
>cost yourself and your faggot sad more money in the long run

There was only one (((winner))) here goyim

Yea great. So again a nigger family actually trying to do good and you fucked it up at my expense because you're a huge pussy.

But a few comments ago you said you did a similar thing of calling the cops on someone.

That's why it wasn't a criminal charge it was a civic charge for assault causing bodily harm.

Here's what would happen

>I'd get beat up myself since he's bigger
>I'd get in shit for fighting
>I would say goodbuy to any possible lawsuit money
>My dad would be pissed
>I'd be just another swag tard.

Thank you. This is a victory for us all.