en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catadioptric_system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arcturus star

youtube.com/watch?v=3jG4IzBkFJI

Procyon star

youtube.com/watch?v=HBoFYYpOsPw

Sirius star

youtube.com/watch?v=tNHU5KOI9lQ&t

can I have my life back please you fucking cunt?

IMAGINE BEING AS STUPID AS OP

>what is atmospheric clutter?
>what is optical aberration?

>what is resolving power

this is aussie bantz right,unless hes that stupid

hehe, take the ultimate redpill my friend, just take it

¿ sʇunɔ ʍou ǝɯ puɐʇsɹǝpun noʎ uɐɔ

this.

L OH FUCKING L.

OP doesnt understand how optics work.

DONUTS
IN
SPACE

If the issue is only zoom and gravitational lensing why the hole in the middle? God is great.

I saw this years ago as a child, every single fucking man who's ever looked through a telescope knows the truth and we have no idea what to do.

We want you all to know but you all just ignore us, and you won't get a telescope and look yourselves.

it's too late now anyway

hahahahahahaha.

The sun is not a furnace. Plasma cosmology. Eh you assholes. Wanna tell us why stalled fucking locomotives don't move at all? Muh curvature!

Try focusing.

wut

this is just what happens if you have your telescope out of focus and your camera out of focus it is common to come about when trying to focus and position a camera mounted on a telescope.

If it was this, then all stars would look the same

Whoa, how did you learn to speak Australian?

Try denying Rife machines. If you playa certain pitch in an audio file or even sing a certain note for long enough, you can shatter a wine glass. Same thing observed in all sorts of living organisms. Amoebas etc. Play a frequency that matches their innate one. They break apart. Pull it

Don't shit on his dreams user

all images are captured in focus

Can you kill cancer that way?

Woah-oh! Livin' on a pear!!

Perhaps. Infrared light helps with depression. Cancer might be a form of herpes

then look yourself, through a telescope.

>Not knowing what a reflector telescope mirror frame looks like.

>what is gravity
>what is friction

Does anyone have the image that mentions specific .bible verses related to the dragon with seven crowns eating the lady firstborn?

It is related with this image that was blacked out in google. Would appreciate it

>that puts holes in stars and none in Jupiter
K. How are you "dating" rocks again? Oh right. With your cock and balls

Electricity

the only thing I've bothered to scramble together is a machine to restart dopamine production so I can drink non stop without addiction.

It's about 2.5, sometimes 2.3, I just have a strobing frequency through .2 to 2.5 up and down running for a few minutes and I'm fine in about an hour, shits magic.

I'm sure you can do some crazy shit with the right frequencies though

I don't about anything else anymore lol

>wen u take the true red pill

It looks like their using a fucking consumer camera to take this!
Same thing if u took pics with a iPhone, those cameras are not designed for extremely low light.

It's nice to have intuition. Anyways all the best :)

wew lad

Can us Burgerz and Donutz coexist?

all stars are not the same size or distance from earth

Yeah. And plasma. Or charged gasses (ions)

So you just say light changes their colour as it bends around bigger marbles. Mm hmm

>close up

Earth confirmed biggest in the universe.

Who /earth/ master-race here?
We should kill all tiny aliens and literally sick our dicks in their planets to cuck entire galaxies.

No fix your teeth cunt

if that is just out of focus then why does it have defined cross shape.
this is breddy spoopy

Post frequency

earth is le flat as the french would say

yes it is breddy spoopy, the truth is there is no space or mars or mars buggys, it's a trueman show type reality.

i used to think the same thing when i was smoking weed
i should start smoking weed again

That would be the crosshairs on the lens of the telescope.

what the crosshair that is not in the centre of the lens but is in fact in the centre of the object that is constantly moving?
Is it a smart crosshair?

youtube.com/watch?v=SjnKa_PH4QQ

i, unfortunately, watched this video on tube because I'm a space junkie, but take this with a grain of salt. it talks about how water reacts to vibrations and then compares them to how planets look and puts a number on it.

DELET THIS

i can make any light source look like that by unfocusing my eyes OP

Telescopes can usually track an object as it moves across the sky, yes.

Bubbles in space. Fucking kek , they will claim its space debris. Then why does it move like its being blown by a current or wind? nasa = bullshit

it's like the things that float on my eyeballs

they're washers you idiot

Anonymous (ID: wkTcRRBq) 04/26/17(Wed)21:25:46 No.122972619▶
File: 0E56AA1D-1852-485B-AB74-D(...).jpg (25 KB, 1024x519)
25 KB
Does anyone have the image that mentions specific .bible verses related to the dragon with seven crowns eating the lady firstborn?

It is related with this image that was blacked out in google. Would appreciate it

Just start meditating.

No you don't understand what I am saying.
If there are crosshairs on the lens then why are they moving independently of the actual lens , and are locked on the object (which is moving around the visible screen)

A

i saw other videos lik this that show stars as wheels within wheels, insane fast rotating wheels continually pulsing.

weirdly enough, just like the wheeled sun in the opening of game of thrones but way spoopier

doesn't le bible mention wheels within wheels?

all images are captured in focus

as i recall, specific image sensors on particular cameras can capture this footage in this manner, however, I never knew what the hell this phenomenon was called and forgot about it, never saved the videos

in my opinion, the wheel within wheel effect was far too clear and distinct to just be a mere diffusion error

>op's face when

What about meditating after smoke? Is worth?

mirror lenses have a donut shape, which is why the bokeh (out of focus area) looks like that. you retards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catadioptric_system

no they are not i have seen these before i know how it work

says you

you mean this?

is OP Bill Nye?

i have

You can't expect the flat earth people to actually have any brain activity

kek

or this?

well known fact. everyone who uses them knows this.

take one, point at a light, defocus.

yeah, expecting people to use their brain is too much in

according to you

I remember when I edited that gif. 4 hours of work kek.

CHeked d u b s

pic related

>tl;dr: company that publishes musicians or something (fontana) has band called "the happenings" with a song called "see you in september" with the mark "2.3i" next to it. september 23rd is when a big constillation happens propheciesed in the bible. also has the number 45 on the disc, trump is the 45 president. the logo of fontana is an arch with what seems to be an exlipse, similar arches you have all around the US. there is also an alignenment of the moon over bowling green where trumps associated talked about a bowling green massacre that didnt happen (yet?) and user who says the eclipse in august is the signal for muslims to start killing americans gets a 6666 get

Politics!

What the fuck, this video really made me believe Nasa are liars, no sarcasm.