How you holding up, Sup Forums?

How you holding up, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fvKs7NgvOlI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty good honestly. Just waiting till I'm off probation and can smoke the herbal Jew once agai

Not bad, giving the ol noggin a rest from the red pills for tonight 2:15am.
Time for a tea, wait for someone to throw up a comfy /CPD/ bread.

Baaad man. Gotta be up in 4 hours for a 10 hour work shift then gotta try and keep my shit together cause I'm meeting up with a buddy of mine. I'm looking forward to it but I reckon I'll definitely fall asleep during it.

I've worked 49 hours this week. I'm not accustomed to this level of wagecucking. It's pretty tough desu..

bad, lost job, house car and woman and slowly watching my city turn into mexico. does it get better, anons?

Decent. I'm waiting for those Trump tax cuts... I pay 2K a month in federal taxes alone.

This is for you user

1 post by this Program

I haven't had a day off in two weeks. Shit sucks but I'd rather have the money.

Bretty gud, day off work, enjoyed shitposting with you faggots. Sucks I can't be here 24/7 anymore, but NEETdom is overrated.

I don't mean to lecture you but....

get a routine, seriously, even if its just fucking around.

My best friend went thru that on X-mas eve five years ago, didn't make it to next X-mas and offed himself.

Depression sucks user don't look into the abyss

14 days working straight? Holy shit.. you have my sympathy. That's crazy user. You doing alright? Dunno if the money is worth that really..

Really great actually. Recently single, and moving later this week to a much nicer apartment closer to my favorite bars and places to eat. Work is going great as well, probably going to get promoted soon. Just need to find a new girlfriend.

Me and the GF split, back at my parents house with no money. The job hunt makes me want to kill myself.

Fuck the (((())))
JEWS HAVE ACCELERATED THEIR EFFORTS TO ENSLAVE AND DESTROY HUMANITY. WE ALL CAN SEE IT. NEOCON WARS FOR GREATER ISRAEL AND UNLIMITED REFUGEES FOR THE WEST. ALL CAUSED BY, AND ENABLED BY, RIGHT AND LEFTWING JEWS. TWO WINGS OF THE SAME DEMON.

MAKE EVERYONE AWARE...NOW. (YOU) CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO BE AFRAID OF A PUBLIC BACKLASH FOR EXPOSING WHAT JEWS ARE DOING. THIS IS A FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD WAR..AND THE SYNAGOUGE OF SATAN HAS RECENTLY BEEN DOUBLING DOWN IN A FINAL PUSH. BLM, SAME SEX BATHROOMS, GAY ADOPTION AND TRANNY KIDS ETC

SHOW PROOF TO AS MANY NORMIES AS POSSIBLE. SO THAT PEOPLE GET THE MESSAGE THAT IT'S NOT JUST ONE JEW. THIS IS JEWISH "CULTURAL" AND TRIBAL WARFARE.

Sup Forums WE NEED TO SHILL EVERY AREA OF THE NET. SHILL RELENTLESSLY AND LIKE YOUR LIFE AND THE FUTURE OF CIVILISATION DEPENDS ON IT...BECAUSE IT FUCKING DOES

DO IT NOW BEFORE (((LAWS))) ARE INTRODUCED TO CENSOR THE NET COMPLETELY BECAUSE (YOU) KNOW (((THEY))) WILL SHUT US DOWN..SOON.

USE FACTS NOT MERCHANTS

And remember to copy pasta

Waiting for Kek will speak again.

I feel like I'm going fucking nuts. If I don't get out of this city soon I'm going to Allen Snackbar in full autismo fatigues.

>dewalt drill
Milwaukee master race

Sorry but I lol'd mate

No it doesn't get better

not good m8, but better than your women

>pic related

white genocide and knowing the Jew has conquered my conquering but also being unable to convince others or otherwise stop it has me drunk and stoned. how you feeling tonight?

Not to great to be honest.
Our election doesn't seem to be heading in a promising direction and I can't see a way out of this.

Good. Got a new job, it'll pay more. Been playing soccer and exercising. And eating better. My sleep schedule is shit though.

Wish I could get a girl but no one seems interested. Pretty sure I'm ugly.

Really well actually

Great

I've went from opining the downfall of Western Civilization to getting comfy

Sun has been coming out and I've had the Gordon Lightfoot on constant rotation
youtu.be/fvKs7NgvOlI

conquering == country

sorry bout that, and again sorry or you women

i dream basically every night about the day of the rope

will it happen bros? are we gonna make it? or are we doomed to live in this shit world forever

>Dunno if the money is worth that really
It is actually, and its not the first time I've done it.

I'm actually trying to gtfo of here. I work in Atlanta and live an hour away. This is city is turning more and more into LA every fucking day.

I hate it it smells like nigger!!! REEEEEEEE

oh yure from new zealand, not oz. well good then. dont they have butt ugly women in australia? jesus christ i thought they were demons at first.

i believe in you frenchbro, don't give up before the election has happened
vote and convince your family to vote

if le pen loses then you have an excuse to radicalize, at least

checkd.
Don't lose hope, there's always the rope.

Seething anger is coming back into my day to day life who knew getting fit and being social made me less apathetic towards things

That's impressive user. I admire you man. I've never been to the shtates so I dunno wtf an Atlanta is.

That's crazy though. Becoming more like LA? How so? Just full of niggers? Sorry to hear that. Hope things get better. :)

Pretty bad desu

>Get blackout drunk
>decide it's a great time to red pill my gf
>she breaks up with me the next morning
>I go full beta and beg for forgiveness for two hours
>decide fuck it and go no contact, currently on day 17
>I can't eat, so I've lost a ton of muscle
>can't focus on finals
>just lost my job a few days ago

I honestly want to kill myself right now.

I try not to. Sup Forums proved to be a great support when shit gets real yet again.

>got fulltime job in field I like
>got woman
>got apartment
>moved to terror free country/city
>money, legal status and paperwork in order

>for some reason on Sup Forums

Not sure where I went wrong...

Nice 420 man, waaauuuuwww

Pretty good looking for a new job while i get /fit/ for the army

Kek. This is why you don't talk with normies about /pol or the things you learn here

I'm wasting the best years of my life in my parent's basement vaping stupid ammounts of wax for over a year now. I feel lifeless.

>getting drunk after you take the redpill
Lost a shitton of normie friends that way user why does everyone wanna talk about politics when they get drunk

Makita ftw

Hey man. Respect the leafs trips.

Chekq and Sup Forums is an addiction just like fapping booze or the herbal jew ive wasted countless hours on this shitty forum when i should be out looking for a gf

j-just fine thank you

Just got home from a meeting. Heard of Bill Nye's new shit from somewhere else.
Was going to watch Jetman and finish Metal Gear Riding later on though.

I'm very sick right now. I hope it's just a bug or I ate something funky but I am really fucking sick.

Trips are negated by the leaf

heh no offence kid

Fuccin plebs.

I just don't care anymore.

t. California.

Waste of quads desu

This thread is full of win

Same desu, but im waiting for

>Becoming more like LA? How so? Just full of niggers?
first of all, nice trips

Secondly, Atlanta had a crackhead burn down a bridge near downtown so everyday is a fucking wild adventure where the traffic is suicidal.

Back in the 90s I grew up in a small beach town near LA and after the riots and earthquakes there was this push to gentrify the southside.

What happened is this phenomenon where entire section of southern cali got a desperately needed upgrade, however, not a comfy one but a nu-age overhaul where everything looks like a commie utopia.

Atlanta is about 15 years behind that. What once was a shithole area in east ATL is now luxury condos. All my favorite spots I had a decade ago when I first came out here are gone and replace by faggy coffee shops and other shit stains.

About a year or so ago I gave up on a sliding relationship and bought a nice little ranch house about an hour away in the country. COMFY. But I still have to drive into the city of Sodom everyday. Looking to work as hard as fuck so I can save up $100K and get into a new line of work by the time I'm 35.

I might be able to pull it off. I got $60K saved right now and three more years to get my goals.

Lucky thread. Israel must become multicultural. Digits confirm.

>wait for someone to throw up a comfy /CPD/ bread.
Srs why do you guys make so many CPD threads?

Not well. I just dont really feel the drive to do anything anymore. Im not sure where i am at any given moment and everything has this odd dreamlike quality to it with the illusion that its not real only for me to find that it in fact is. I think the only thing moving me forward is the idea that maybe one day I can move out to the middle of goddamn nowhere, finally get some peace and quiet and wait for death to take me.

>poor as a kid
>bullied, mugged, fun stuff

>become adult
>try to go to school but dropout because not enough money

>sign up for a program to help me find work
>they find me 10 hrs per week at a place
>have to start paying back loans in august

hopefully WW3 starts before then so I can have some sort of purpose in this god forsaken world

Yeah I think I'm happier and more empathetic in solitude as well. Maybe try reading more, that's what seems to control my impulses better than anything. On Dostoyevsky now, highly recommend.

I woke up at 4 for work, couldn't make it due to diarrhea from eating those stupid pizza rolls. Had to call out, but I made it to the gym later after I cleared up and got some sleep. I think I'm pushing myself too hard. Fuck, I'm gonna get reamed at work tomorrow due to quarterly shit we just started, fucking hell, I hate my job and my bos, but I gotta keep this shit until I can move back into my old industry or a new one, which I'm working on from self-study. Could be worse, at least I'm white.

same as always, no friends or anything same schedule day in and day out. but i'm finally getting my passport in the mail in a week or two so maybe i'll go travel and make new friends. who am I kidding though, i'll probably just sit in the hotel room and post on Sup Forums the entire trip

confirmed for truth

If your girl left you for being red pilled she's a useless whore anyway. Get your shit together and be a leader so your next girl red pills herself just to impress you.

X'd and fucking kekd that image

Doing fine, currently drinking beer and smoking a cigarette

>slowly sinking in student debts
>struggling to pass my class mostly because im addicted to this board
>unironically had an interview at wendy's

Hopefully the 300k wendy's manager meme comes true

Shit. That's crazy. I think I remember hearing something about the bridge burning or blowing up or something a few weeks ago alright..

Sounds like a shithole, but it sounds you're doing ok user. I like your determination and your plan sounds solid af. I dunno. I'm glad I don't have to go through that shit though. I've got a nice cushy job in a filling station / shop type thing and it keeps me going. I don't know what to do with my future though. Was thinking of travelling but I dunno it's that's a good idea.

I know you never asked but >pic related

come play old school runescape with us kiwifriend
group chat rspol

Pick one thing you know you could stop doing which would make your life better if you stopped and stop doing it. Also see if your parents will help you get some therapy.

new job is good but my fucking back still hurts, 1 year later and even after physical therapy, I'm doing all the stretches but my lumbar muscles feel uncomfortable when sitting in an office chair. Anterior tilt I think.

feels hopeless man

Clean from heroin 1 month now. I might make it guise.

You can do it man. I believe in you. You've gotten this far, that shows strength of character. You don't need it.

No point of fighting it at this point. Gonna go drown myself in a sea of meaningless pussy and liquor.

t. Hollywood Resident

Been awesome. Been on paternity leave helping raise my first born daughter. I have a tough job ahead of me to keep her from degenerates but I'm up to it.

That's the dream user hang in there.

Congratulations user. Don't let anyone hurt her.

nice norwaybro im approaching a year clean i know it sounds cliche but it does get better

Thank you potatonigger. Appreciate it. Just the past month I've gained 5 fucking kilograms. I truly feel like I'm on the way to greatness, lol. But then, the boring fact of life might hit me in the face after a few months.. But either way, what I know for sure is that I'll never be a junkie again. If I "relapse", it'll be to end this existence once and for all.

fuck user I hope it gets better. You need to get active and moving, to much sitting will kill you
t. computer coding monkey

Work is work bro shoulder the burden and let it get you somewhere. There is no honor in waiting for handouts.

Damn a whole year? That's amazing, be proud man. Did you use any maintenance drugs? I've always hated Suboxone so this time I just did it cold turkey. I fucking hate tapering, I'd rather have a week of pure hell than a month of being uncomfortable.

Honestly at a pretty low point, I'm 26 and only make about $20 an hour at a job that is completely pointless. I don't really have any passions that I would like to fulfill either. I detest how much pressure is on young men to make money, I feel the need to make six figures but I'm a simple man and wouldn't even know what to do with it.

>thinking of travelling
I actually have met a fuckton of irish in different parts of the world. They are my fav drinking partners in a strange land.

If you hook up with the lads go in a group, you won't regret it.

its hard for me i spend my 20s doing nothing because i was a poker player and lived from that. now im in my 30s and basically a decade late

>le pen wins trump starts ww3

CAN IT BE TOPPED?!?!?! KEK SPEAK TO ME

I'm not doing very well at all. I sit at home most days alone doing nothing.

Is it worth it to continue living for nothing?

walkin' on sunshine brochachos y brochachas

cucked

My man. Fuck it, I know what you mean. How you coping? Did you quit cold turkey or are you fogging grass to cope or using kratom or what? I've never used so I don't know how it works.

And that's big talk. Don't say it's the end till it's the end. The fact that you've gotten this far
>is a big plus

I've been there, goy. Drinking and dropping red pills don't mix.

that is so comfy it hurts

Not good. Meaning has almost gone.

Haha, thanks man. That means a lot. Spuds go with any dish really. Plain and simple but always complement whatever else is going on.

Or so I like to think

what did you say to her exactly

Very badly. Lost my job yesterday, health problems from few years ago are getting worse and it's making my life harder, can only do the most basic things and anything else causes me pain. No time to go to the doctor and I am lucky to see one at all. Went to visit my mom yesterday and she is getting evicted in a week or so. Going to try to look for a job tomorrow and/or the next day but it's really hard for me.

ty, user.

Not for everyones tastes, this I understand. Just a change of pace, ambient comfy tunes in the night and the scanner.

you're right user. i almost skipped lifting today but this post got me back on it. about to head to gym now, thanks

Good home, good job, good food, feeling comfy

Got a date Friday with a girl who was reading Bill O'Reilly's book. I don't like the guy but it says she's not a SJW and that's plentiful bonus points.

same thing happened to me. was single for 2 years and now I have a conservative gf

What's CPD? Cheese pizza distribution?

MOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS