twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1920s America

a country with common sense

1950's America

>1920's america

ledditor detected

1980s Japan

A world without homosapiens.

He said 1920s America not Germany. Prohibition was in effect and America was quite conservative.

I self sustained rotational habitat in space that runs on fusion power and just bums around space taking a few million people for the ride. The whole thing os run by an AI with the singular job of trying to keep he peace and enforce everyone's "natural rights". Anyone can leave whenever they want and try to colonize any of the planets it passes. If Earth niggers keep trying to get people to give up space gibs then the AI just h-bombs it until it glows in the dark.

Falangist Spain

No Niggers, no Arabs, no Chinese. Women as wives and mothers. Workforce comprised of white men. A strong national identity free from degeneracy and the jew.

Thatd get so boring quick

Which one are you; Nigger, Arab, Chink, or Jew?

11-13th century Europe.

Singapore without Mudslimes and poo in loos.

Brazil now. I am loving it.

The KKK was at its peak of 4-5 million members. Surely a great time to be alive.

McDonalds much?

You should start with yourself. Self destructive, resentful nihilism is fucking disgusting.

Just had to post since i found this today

What do you mean?

Frederickian-era Prussia

USA in 80s

Nationalist multicultural (though Whites remain culturally and demographically dominant) ethnostate, militaristic and imperial, everyone puts the good of the people above their own lives, we conquer fucking everything, happy days.

1930s Germany

That would be the perfect country to me

Assuming you're not using a proxy, thank you for this piece.
youtube.com/watch?v=wOTD2KaAVjc

Nah I'm using a proxy. The Russian one is the only one that works.

Nazi germany

Lechia

Germany circa 1930's

Intergalactic British Empire