I guess we were wrong, Sup Forums

I guess we were wrong, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-18/they-have-no-proof-mit-professor-explains-why-assad-gas-attack-was-sham
medium.com/@BryonAdams5/5-things-you-should-know-about-emannuel-macron-dfa0c3974ec7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't even understand why they bother lying anymore. It's not like the public is going to do anything if they just went, "Okay, you know what, assad didn't actually gas anyone, in fact we did it ourselves and tried to frame him to build casus belli for going to war with him. But it doesn't matter because we're just going to go to war with him anyways and there is literally nothing you can do to stop it."

Seriously, these people could, tomorrow, just tell everyone the constitution doesn't exist, burn the original, and then do whatever the fuck they want. The public is so apathetic it doesn't even NEED to be lied to.

Marcon is one of ((them)) and they're probably going to be the ones that intervene in Syria for whatever reason.

>french intelligence
>can't even contains their jihadists and control the belgian frontiers
>somehow even manage to know what happens outside of their country
wew, professional and reliable

not sure if joke or retarded

>French
>Intelligence
下げる

DUN DUN DUUUUN!

no shit Sherlock, I knew the moment it happened becuase Assad is a spineless cunt and drops barrel bombs on his people anyway, so whats a bit of sarin? he did it before.

I am however very sad that Russia associates itself with this mong.

(((French intelligence)))

Believe the opposite what the media and government tells you

(((((Edgy))))) posts

Proof that they are lying?

so edgy and what?

belive Russia ? lol you stupid fucking twat

>french intelligence

fpbp

They could literally announce that the Syrian gassing was a false flag so that we'd have the justification to remove Assad and half the American population would just ask who the fuck Assad is.

The other half wouldn't give a shit. Well, Sup Forums might give a shit, but that's about it.

>Believing in frogs

Guys, alright so its pretty much believed they did it.

I believe he did.

But you know what we never talk about??

FUCKING WHY?! Whom or what was there that he HAD to gas them?

ISIS family members? Was it retaliation?

Thats what id really like to know

Assad is smart, you dont just gas motherfuckers for shits and giggles.

I don't care if british intelligence, italian intelligence, german intelligence or any fucking intelligence confirms ZOG's story. They are all puppets of CIA anyway.

>french intelligence

how about they provide proof of their claims?

>Assad is smart,

He did it to test Trump and guess what Trump bombed their shit.

Blame Um bongo before him whose red lines cost 300k of lives.

Assad will suffer a tortuous death. trust me, he will be made to suffer and so will Russia now.

how about you get off your fat fucking burrito ass and do a little unbiased research?

E D G Y

D

G

Y

It was probably retarded officers thinking they'll wipe out the entire rebel frontline with one chemical attack. The SAA is very corrupt, their seiges can last years in sime cases becuase of officers who will sell food to the besieged at inflated prices and make a lot of money. They don't care about winning, they only care about making money off of the war.

>bombed their shit
they bombed nothing, some mud structures didn't even make a dent.
Assad will survive.

bore 'signature of regime'

so they have no proof then

lol US could take out Assad within the hour if they wanted.

this was a shot across the bow, so to speak.

The West has a habit of removing people like Assad, we will never stop.

Assad isn't stupid, the whole world raged a few years ago when he used chems, its a false flag so trump can play war president, he's doing the same with N.Korea, just a distraction, trump is useless.

They did. They claim analysis of the craters formed by the munitions that were dropped at the same time as the chemical attack happened indicates Assad (or the SAA) is to blame.

>It was Chlorine
>Le French Intelligence

To terrorize people. Simple as that. As a tactical weapon they're not that great. Way too much can go wrong with it. As a psychological weapon they're great.

Fake news.

It's time to stop posting, my Jewish friend.

Nah i dont believe that,i know military culture been around it awhile.

I can kinda believe that, it would make sense but it still begs the question why gas and not a shit ton of barrel bombs?

The same country that attacked Libya and handed it over to Al-Qaeda and Islamic State/Daesh rule now wants to do the same thing to Syria. By the by, human slaves are being sold in Libyan markets now; you can buy your very own Toby STRAIGHT OUTTA AFRICA.

Really gets your NATO firing, doesn't it?

>French
>Intelligence
Choose one

Fuck Israel, Trump and the neocons
Fake news

we took out a large portion of their functioning aircraft with some spares we had laying around.

It was a very clear signal, "Dont fuck with us" and the whole world heard it.

PROVE IT

(((They))) can not prove a lie to be true.

France, US, UK, and some of Canada is in on it in addition to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey, Jordan, Israel. "Signature of the regime", fucking faggots.

Also one thing I learned from researching Sarin was the Germans invented it. Why would they use fucking Zykon if they wanted to be efficient at gassing? Really activates those almonds goy.

Legally Retarded>Mexican Intellectualism > French Intelligence

Russia has their own media and gov

ITT: shareblue tries to undermine Trump

this is why the 2nd amendment is a meme. why take the guns when we can just indoctrinate a generation of kids in commie school to give them up freely?

>Implying French Intelligence is being remotely truthful
>Implying Macron's advance did not affect this announcement
Uhh ok.

Still don't care. He's fighting a fucking war against terrorists in his own country. It's acceptable losses.

You just have to read a bit about the government forces and you soon realize they are just your typical third-world "professional" army. Sometimes different pro-gov forces would start fighting each other becuase one group would demand bribes from another group to pass through the former's checkpoints.

They're legit still bombing the rebels and isis, they did not suffer at all.
clear signal? gtfo, you're a Russian entity now, America is done.

(((French Intelligence)))
Literally Rothshild sock puppets, responsible for the war in Lybia and the start of the rapefugee crisis

Yes, you were wrong. Suck my dick faggot.

>French intelligence

>Antisemitic racist thinks his stupid ass conspiracy theories are more valid than professional western intelligence services
kek, kys

Wow you're sharp.
No i've just begun, what are you going to do about it anyways?

spotted the Peado

>Wow you're sharp
like a fox

He looks so tired. Those eyes say either just fuck my shit up for good senpai or go away. He knows the nose is invincible.

>French Intelligence

HUUUUUR ((((FRENCH INTELLIGENCE!!!! )))))LOOK AT ME MUM IM POSTING SOMETHING EDGY ON Sup Forums LELELE

It was thanks to French intelligence that helped turn the tide of WW2.

The French have forgotten more about intelligence than you'll ever know you fat fucking piece of shit, you're an embarrassment to your flag.

I'm guessing Russia proxy, but why pick somthing so obvious?

You may hate Sup Forums shill but you are just as autistic as us.

shill

>“We know, from a certain source, that the process of fabrication of the samples taken is typical of the method developed in Syrian laboratories,” Ayrault told reporters

Case closed, bro. 'Certain Source' said so. Dats some airtight proof right dare.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-18/they-have-no-proof-mit-professor-explains-why-assad-gas-attack-was-sham

It's pretty obvious he gassed his own people from the start. There's just too much strategic advantage to pass it up.

Fuck you all, you've all fallen for the RT propoganda like the pinheads you are.

because nobody would genuinely care if he actually did unless if syria was of strategic importance

these people have lied again and again and again and again to manufacture an entire crisis in the middle east and now are working to spread the misery ((they)) created to europe and force us to die again for absolutely nothing of value to us as general americans

Thanks, JTRIG. Tell us more about how Assad is literally Hitler.

>Linking the professor with blatant Russian ties

dude was a gassing addict, couldn't blame him. us literally forced assad into rehab and took away his drug but he had to keep a secret stash in case he relapsed and needed to gas again.

You can't be this retarded
>they are so EVIL they can't stop gassing people
Thats only csrtoon villains, even Islamic terrorist have a reason, introduce sharia or retaliation from airstrikes

fuck off kike

I LOVE CHEMICAL WEAPONS

>You have fallen for the RT propaganda

Civilizations rise and fall based off of propaganda, your basic understanding of the world is based off of propaganda. Propaganda is the driving force to keep people in line and obey. We all consume propaganda, it is our choice to believe what lies and truths come to us and stick.

Humans from the very start believed in propaganda, from religions to leaders we have accepted propaganda into our lives. It is only the matter of who we listen to so we can understand ourselves and the universe.

So no shit.

Source?

>It was thanks to French intelligence that helped turn the tide of WW2.

Yes, prosperous white nations, with morals and strong families got thrown into the trash bin of history, thanks to the (((French Intelligence))) that started the degenerate Jewish tyranny known as (((globalism)))

“5 things you should know about Emannuel Macron” @BryonAdams6 medium.com/@BryonAdams5/5-things-you-should-know-about-emannuel-macron-dfa0c3974ec7

You're implying propaganda is only lies.

>not actually refuting the article

is this legit quote?

Is that why the goy Stalin killed him? And was Stalin killed because he wanted to send jews to camps?

((((GAS))))

Fuck the (((())))
JEWS HAVE ACCELERATED THEIR EFFORTS TO ENSLAVE AND DESTROY HUMANITY. WE ALL CAN SEE IT. NEOCON WARS FOR GREATER ISRAEL AND UNLIMITED REFUGEES FOR THE WEST. ALL CAUSED BY, AND ENABLED BY, RIGHT AND LEFTWING JEWS. TWO WINGS OF THE SAME DEMON.

MAKE EVERYONE AWARE...NOW. (YOU) CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO BE AFRAID OF A PUBLIC BACKLASH FOR EXPOSING WHAT JEWS ARE DOING. THIS IS A FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD WAR..AND THE SYNAGOUGE OF SATAN HAS RECENTLY BEEN DOUBLING DOWN IN A FINAL PUSH. BLM, SAME SEX BATHROOMS, GAY ADOPTION AND TRANNY KIDS ETC

SHOW PROOF TO AS MANY NORMIES AS POSSIBLE. SO THAT PEOPLE GET THE MESSAGE THAT IT'S NOT JUST ONE JEW. THIS IS JEWISH "CULTURAL" AND TRIBAL WARFARE.

Sup Forums WE NEED TO SHILL EVERY AREA OF THE NET. SHILL RELENTLESSLY AND LIKE YOUR LIFE AND THE FUTURE OF CIVILISATION DEPENDS ON IT...BECAUSE IT FUCKING DOES

DO IT NOW BEFORE (((LAWS))) ARE INTRODUCED TO CENSOR THE NET COMPLETELY BECAUSE (YOU) KNOW (((THEY))) WILL SHUT US DOWN..SOON.

USE FACTS NOT MERCHANTS

THIS IS WORLD WAR MEME

And remember to copy pasta and fix any spelling mistakes for fuck sake

If French intelligence was so good in WW2 why didn't they notice the Maginot Line had a huge Belgium shaped hole?

Dead simple.

If they made such an admission, someone could start shooting up US military people, and especially pro war politicians and defence industry higher ups, and they could be commended for it. Instead of such incidents ending up beneficial for them.

And that's just one issue.

>can probably walk into their country with an ISIS flag and a rocket launcher without being asked a thing
>kill 50 people and walk away from crime scene
>trusting what they say

>not offering actual proof independently verified

lol

You really are a pathetic excuse for an Irish person. Getting roped into the imperialist mindset

(((we)))
don't ever fucking use that term again here.

Trotsky is a real piece of shit

This doesn't disprove this likely story, which Assad alluded to in his interview following the attacks:

>rebels being rebels
>govt bombs rebels, as usual
>rebels, purposefully placed or not, had chemical weapons in a depot
>govt bombs have the side effect of busting open the rebel cache
>rebel's chem weapons are released
>international outrage at assad

It's all they can do to stop civil war 2: electric boogaloo

>amidst French elections

No shit you were wrong..

So called red pilled people of Sup Forums got brainwashed by faggot Russian shills.

You quit thinking for yourselves & let Russia do it for you.

>bore 'signature of the regime'

What does that even mean? Where are the proofs?

As much as I'm in favor of Assad's dictatorship, we have to concede on the issue that he's a spoiled moron and not his father in any way.
It's not improbably for him to just fuck up, because he thinks he can.
And also remember it was his brother who was groomed as the heir.

>The public is so apathetic it doesn't even NEED to be lied to.
not true
The thing is, everything the elites want done has to be done by millions of regular people. Something like this to break the people's spirit would also break the system

>The SAA is very corrupt, their seiges can last years in sime cases becuase of officers who will sell food to the besieged at inflated prices and make a lot of money. They don't care about winning, they only care about making money off of the war.

source pls

calling people edgy is the new edgy, edgelord faggerson

Because intelligence agencies whose strengths are spying and subterfuge are well known for their public honesty

Dats right never believe anybody ever again only believe the true jew, the Russian jew, the master of all the other jews

ǝɯǝɯ ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ sı sıɥʇ

sʇuɐɥɔɹǝɯ ʇou sʇɔɐɟ ǝsn

˙uoos˙˙uʍop sn ʇnɥs ןןıʍ (((ʎǝɥʇ))) ʍouʞ (noʎ) ǝsnɐɔǝq ʎןǝʇǝןdɯoɔ ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɹosuǝɔ oʇ pǝɔnpoɹʇuı ǝɹɐ (((sʍɐן))) ǝɹoɟǝq ʍou ʇı op

sǝop buıʞɔnɟ ʇı ǝsnɐɔǝq˙˙˙ʇı uo spuǝdǝp uoıʇɐsıןıʌıɔ ɟo ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ puɐ ǝɟıן ɹnoʎ ǝʞıן puɐ ʎןssǝןʇuǝןǝɹ ןןıɥs ˙ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɟo ɐǝɹɐ ʎɹǝʌǝ ןןıɥs oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ /ןod/

˙ǝɹɐɟɹɐʍ ןɐqıɹʇ puɐ "ןɐɹnʇןnɔ" ɥsıʍǝظ sı sıɥʇ ˙ʍǝظ ǝuo ʇsnظ ʇou s,ʇı ʇɐɥʇ ǝbɐssǝɯ ǝɥʇ ʇǝb ǝןdoǝd ʇɐɥʇ os ˙ǝןqıssod sɐ sǝıɯɹou ʎuɐɯ sɐ oʇ ɟooɹd ʍoɥs

ɔʇǝ spıʞ ʎuuɐɹʇ puɐ uoıʇdopɐ ʎɐb 'sɯooɹɥʇɐq xǝs ǝɯɐs 'ɯןq ˙ɥsnd ןɐuıɟ ɐ uı uʍop buıןqnop uǝǝq ʎןʇuǝɔǝɹ sɐɥ uɐʇɐs ɟo ǝbnobɐuʎs ǝɥʇ puɐ˙˙ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ ןɐɔıboןoɥɔʎsd buıʞɔnɟ ɐ sı sıɥʇ ˙buıop ǝɹɐ sʍǝظ ʇɐɥʍ buısodxǝ ɹoɟ ɥsɐןʞɔɐq ɔıןqnd ɐ ɟo pıɐɹɟɐ ǝq oʇ pɹoɟɟɐ ɹǝbuoן ou uɐɔ (noʎ) ˙ʍou˙˙˙ǝɹɐʍɐ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ǝʞɐɯ

˙uoɯǝp ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ɟo sbuıʍ oʍʇ ˙sʍǝظ buıʍʇɟǝן puɐ ʇɥbıɹ 'ʎq pǝןqɐuǝ puɐ 'ʎq pǝsnɐɔ ןןɐ ˙ʇsǝʍ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sǝǝbnɟǝɹ pǝʇıɯıןun puɐ ןǝɐɹsı ɹǝʇɐǝɹb ɹoɟ sɹɐʍ uoɔoǝu ˙ʇı ǝǝs uɐɔ ןןɐ ǝʍ ˙ʎʇıuɐɯnɥ ʎoɹʇsǝp puɐ ǝʌɐןsuǝ oʇ sʇɹoɟɟǝ ɹıǝɥʇ pǝʇɐɹǝןǝɔɔɐ ǝʌɐɥ sʍǝظ
(((()))) ǝɥʇ ʞɔnɟ

Thank you for bringing honor to our country. Proud to be a leaf for once.

It really feels bad being the bad guys. Assad is out there warning us that terrorists are slipping in among refugees and that we need to be careful, yet we still want to crucify him. Feels really bad senpai.