Which will be the first country accepting pedophilia?

I don't mean child abuse, but the people being pedophiles.

Pic related is a cartoon child who's meant to look sexy.

strawpoll.me/12834476

afghanistan already does

Pedophilia is not illegal in any civilized country

/thread

I didn't say legal. I said accepted.

Hopefully mine.

unironically speaking france or netherlands

Which country let the muslim off for raping that boy? It'll be Germany or Sweden, probably, and it'l;l stem from migrant acceptance.

Canada or Sweden

nothing is wrong with liking lolis

Probably us. Just seems like it would be, right?

Saudi arabia

Already there

Hopefully. Pedophilia and weed make a great combo.

Probably Sweden or Germany..the most jewed so far.

Fuck the (((())))
JEWS HAVE ACCELERATED THEIR EFFORTS TO ENSLAVE AND DESTROY HUMANITY. WE ALL CAN SEE IT. NEOCON WARS FOR GREATER ISRAEL AND UNLIMITED REFUGEES FOR THE WEST. ALL CAUSED BY, AND ENABLED BY, RIGHT AND LEFTWING JEWS. TWO WINGS OF THE SAME DEMON.

MAKE EVERYONE AWARE...NOW. (YOU) CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO BE AFRAID OF A PUBLIC BACKLASH FOR EXPOSING WHAT JEWS ARE DOING. THIS IS A FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD WAR..AND THE SYNAGOUGE OF SATAN HAS RECENTLY BEEN DOUBLING DOWN IN A FINAL PUSH. BLM, SAME SEX BATHROOMS, GAY ADOPTION AND TRANNY KIDS ETC

SHOW PROOF TO AS MANY NORMIES AS POSSIBLE. SO THAT PEOPLE GET THE MESSAGE THAT IT'S NOT JUST ONE JEW. THIS IS JEWISH "CULTURAL" AND TRIBAL WARFARE.

Sup Forums WE NEED TO SHILL EVERY AREA OF THE NET. SHILL RELENTLESSLY AND LIKE YOUR LIFE AND THE FUTURE OF CIVILISATION DEPENDS ON IT...BECAUSE IT FUCKING DOES

DO IT NOW BEFORE (((LAWS))) ARE INTRODUCED TO CENSOR THE NET COMPLETELY BECAUSE (YOU) KNOW (((THEY))) WILL SHUT US DOWN..SOON.

USE FACTS NOT MERCHANTS

THIS IS WORLD WAR MEME

And remember to copy pasta and fix any spelling mistakes for fuck sake

Kek

Just make more fucking money asshole

>no canadian dog to suck my dick.

Did your uncle have a bit of pot before he molested you?

cartoons children are just regular characters in a tiny frame.

How do you measure if it's accepted or not? Homosexuality is still not accepted by all, some rational people already accept pedophilia.

Meaning you're not put in jail for it.
Only sweden will fall for something like that, the rest of the world already has 14-16 age of consent which is pretty alright, you might lower it to 13 like japan but it would be pretty pointless.

Any islamic country.

You're not put into jail for being a pedophile. Only if you sex kids under the AOC or get cheese pizza.

My bad, I misread the OP.

this

im scared