Syria General /sg/ - JEWS ARE BOMBING DAMASCUS EDITION!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/

>SOUTHFRONT Apr26
youtu.be/7-bF4-W5OXg

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/L5W2obVY2pE
youtu.be/Bnpy7mrGMS0

PERMANENT MAPS
>Maeplet
maeplet.com/
>Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>hohol livemap
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Palmyra Apr26
i.imgur.com/bLaqiOs.jpg
>Mosul Apr26
i.imgur.com/uouxnag.jpg
>West Qalamon Apr26
i.imgur.com/0gwwg9J.jpg
>Raqqa Apr25
i.imgur.com/uWhcjaK.jpg
>Qaboun Apr25
i.imgur.com/zVTuDkm.jpg
>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg
>Daara Apr14
i.imgur.com/9CpwSOJ.jpg

Developments Apr26
>N Hama:SAA recaptures Al-Massasnah & Zullaqiat villages
>DeZ:SAA gains 400m in cemetery
>SAA takes control of Al-Sha’er Gas Fields in Palmyra
>Kurdish forces call for no-fly zone in N Syria,destroy 4 turkish tanks
>Saudis get ready to attack Yemeni port-Hudaydah, drop flyers asking pop to not cooperate with Houthis
>Iraqi forces seize ancient site of Hatra from IS
>US launches Minuteman III ICBM to show ‘nuclear capabilities’ amid N. Korea tensions
>HTS offensive on last position of SAA in Al-Manishiyah District(Daara) faild
>French 'inteligence' beats UK's "planes take off and fly" release CW report to blame Assad
The report compares 2013 attack that reads:sarin filled hand grenades dropped from a helicopter, Syria denined
Report refuses to acknowlege IS ties, nor jihadists using chemical weapons against kurds in Aleppo & elsewhere

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hMkxC2E8ngo
outlookindia.com/newsscroll/isis-attacked-israeli-forces-then-apologised-exdefence-min/1036166
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/27/519601/US-empowers-Pentagon-in-Iraq-Syria-fight
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/857411967446863872
twitter.com/eottolenghi/status/857418780028403714
youtube.com/watch?v=qLHbHEI_KSg
youtube.com/watch?v=cwbdDCbQbq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for hezbollah

death to all kikes

BOMB ASSAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reminder that the zionist regime are the greatest terrorists in ME, even worse than ISIS.
Disregard the Israeli poster, the only thing coming from him is lies.

youtu.be/hMkxC2E8ngo

Death to Kikes!
Death to Saudshits!
Death to Burgers!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> US President Donald Trump has given the Pentagon authority to decide about limits to American forces in Iraq and Syria.

More golf time for Trump?

Everyone is a terrorist at heart. It's human nature. We are apex predators. Killing each other is an evolutionary imperative.

Don't you have a daily prison riot to fail to contain?

outlookindia.com/newsscroll/isis-attacked-israeli-forces-then-apologised-exdefence-min/1036166

Wonder who could be behind that post.

The whole of American foreign policy essentially runs on autopilot. God help us all.

oc

>if assad falls, syria falls
>people actually want this
explain to me please

Kek So this is where all the muzzie loving faggot leftist hang out.

>Jews bombing Damascus.
Ooooo dey maaaaad!!!
LMFAO!!!!!

source? because if so he just did the military equivalent of giving teenagers the keys to the car while you take a 4 year nap.

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/27/519601/US-empowers-Pentagon-in-Iraq-Syria-fight

who runs the pentagon ?

the closet homo of mattis

Tel Aviv.

Jim "Death to Iran, exterminate the Shiites" Mattis

>main fuel tanks in #Damascus international airport ,may have been targeted by an #Israel-i airstrike

twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/857411967446863872

YAAASSSSSSS QUEEEEEN SLAYYYYYYYYYY

Fuck off JIDF.

Israel unfortunately.

i mean those (((parasites))) are not even hiding their love for ISIS anymore

>Al Qaeda`s airforce strikes again

Actually they're baiting hard for Syria to shoot their plane down. If Syrians do it, they will escalate with more airstrikes and eventually roll in for a nice Golan buffer zone.
It's the typical "the jew cries in pain as he strikes you" thing.

syria has already shut down two israeli planes

They only shot down a Turkish plane early in the war. They didn't actually shoot down a jewplane.

BASED

Incomplete nose shave.

fuck off, cunt

Syria claims they did shot down an Israeli plane. Israel denies it. Personally, id believe the SAA over the Israelis.
I wont be surprised if this whole airbase attack that Trump did was revenge for that Israeli plane and the pilot.

The Pentagon are far more competent than some civilian. Civilians cannot devote the decades time necessary to become militarily proficient at senior leadership levels.

Trump should delegate. He is as ignorant of the military as most people of his background, but he knows this and that's good.

Any news outlets covering this airport bombing, or is it all Twitter still? Asking for a friend who has to get to Lebanon in about a week.

>butthurt Tyrant apologists

Destruction of Syria ends the Russian base at Tartus and reduces Russian and Iranian influence in the region.

Confirmed dumbass. The Pentagon are not adventurists. Civilian chickenhawks are who cause trouble.

Still on twitter, even Al mayadeen hasnt said anything as of yet.
Lebanon should be safe if theyre in Beirut.

Going from Damascus to Beirut actually. lol.

>I counted three Iranian transport planes earlier tonight likely delivering weapons to Damascus: Qeshm Fars Air, Pouya Air, and Mahan Air.

>twitter.com/eottolenghi/status/857418780028403714

Iranian dipshits BTFO once again.

havent heard jack shit

And? Everything just works better if there's even a semblance of balance.
If US parasite didn't nail burger asses to the ME there wouldn't even be the Iraq shitshow.

ben garrison doesn't know what to draw anymore

I wish the jews would bomb the stupid motherfuckers that drag Sup Forums down with their stormkebab bullshit

Damn, id say wait , no one knows whats going on .

>Fuck off JIDF.

I want the Jews dead too. I said "everyone". Words mean things.

Assad saying "The deep state is too strong" or something like that.. sad!

lol.
hezb/iran btfo
that's what you get for transferring missiles

Generals are better to get shit done, but the strategic decisions should be taken by the civilian administration, because people voted those guys for their promises, like not getting involved in useless wars. Now the military will decide what to do regardless of what the people wanted.

Aye. Too goddamn soon to say anything. Current advice is duct tape everything and shelter in place. Hopefully shit will cool down when it comes time to cross over.

IGNORE JIDF COCKSUCKERS AND THEY WILL LEAVE

Hezbollah already has a metric fuckton of missiles though.

ǝɯǝɯ ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ sı sıɥʇ

sʇuɐɥɔɹǝɯ ʇou sʇɔɐɟ ǝsn

˙uoos˙˙uʍop sn ʇnɥs ןןıʍ (((ʎǝɥʇ))) ʍouʞ (noʎ) ǝsnɐɔǝq ʎןǝʇǝןdɯoɔ ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɹosuǝɔ oʇ pǝɔnpoɹʇuı ǝɹɐ (((sʍɐן))) ǝɹoɟǝq ʍou ʇı op

sǝop buıʞɔnɟ ʇı ǝsnɐɔǝq˙˙˙ʇı uo spuǝdǝp uoıʇɐsıןıʌıɔ ɟo ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ puɐ ǝɟıן ɹnoʎ ǝʞıן puɐ ʎןssǝןʇuǝןǝɹ ןןıɥs ˙ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɟo ɐǝɹɐ ʎɹǝʌǝ ןןıɥs oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ /ןod/

˙ǝɹɐɟɹɐʍ ןɐqıɹʇ puɐ "ןɐɹnʇןnɔ" ɥsıʍǝظ sı sıɥʇ ˙ʍǝظ ǝuo ʇsnظ ʇou s,ʇı ʇɐɥʇ ǝbɐssǝɯ ǝɥʇ ʇǝb ǝןdoǝd ʇɐɥʇ os ˙ǝןqıssod sɐ sǝıɯɹou ʎuɐɯ sɐ oʇ ɟooɹd ʍoɥs

ɔʇǝ spıʞ ʎuuɐɹʇ puɐ uoıʇdopɐ ʎɐb 'sɯooɹɥʇɐq xǝs ǝɯɐs 'ɯןq ˙ɥsnd ןɐuıɟ ɐ uı uʍop buıןqnop uǝǝq ʎןʇuǝɔǝɹ sɐɥ uɐʇɐs ɟo ǝbnobɐuʎs ǝɥʇ puɐ˙˙ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ ןɐɔıboןoɥɔʎsd buıʞɔnɟ ɐ sı sıɥʇ ˙buıop ǝɹɐ sʍǝظ ʇɐɥʍ buısodxǝ ɹoɟ ɥsɐןʞɔɐq ɔıןqnd ɐ ɟo pıɐɹɟɐ ǝq oʇ pɹoɟɟɐ ɹǝbuoן ou uɐɔ (noʎ) ˙ʍou˙˙˙ǝɹɐʍɐ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ǝʞɐɯ

˙uoɯǝp ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ɟo sbuıʍ oʍʇ ˙sʍǝظ buıʍʇɟǝן puɐ ʇɥbıɹ 'ʎq pǝןqɐuǝ puɐ 'ʎq pǝsnɐɔ ןןɐ ˙ʇsǝʍ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sǝǝbnɟǝɹ pǝʇıɯıןun puɐ ןǝɐɹsı ɹǝʇɐǝɹb ɹoɟ sɹɐʍ uoɔoǝu ˙ʇı ǝǝs uɐɔ ןןɐ ǝʍ ˙ʎʇıuɐɯnɥ ʎoɹʇsǝp puɐ ǝʌɐןsuǝ oʇ sʇɹoɟɟǝ ɹıǝɥʇ pǝʇɐɹǝןǝɔɔɐ ǝʌɐɥ sʍǝظ
(((()))) ǝɥʇ ʞɔnɟ

MAKE IT STOP

Assad must stay in power
if he falls, there is truly no future for the middle east, and probably even the world

>Question 6: So, can we say that the US strike changed your opinion on Trump?

>President Assad: Anyway, I was very cautious in saying any opinion regarding him before he became President and after. I always say let’s see what he’s going to do, we wouldn’t comment on statements. So, actually, this is the first proof that it’s not about the President in the United State; it’s about the regime and the deep state or the deep regime in the United States is still the same, it doesn’t change. The President is only one of the performers on their theatre, if he wants to be a leader, he cannot, because as some say he wanted to be a leader, Trump wanted to be a leader, but every President there, if he wants to be a real leader, later he’s going to eat his words, swallow his pride if he has pride at all, and make a 180 degree U-turn, otherwise he would pay the price politically.
>Question 7: But do you think that there will be another attack?
>President Assad: As long as the United States is being governed by this complex of military industrial complex, the financial companies, banks, and what you call deep regime, and works for the vested interest of those groups, of course. It could happen anytime, anywhere, not only in Syria.
Assad is very redpilled.

#Breaking #News UNCONF. #Iran AIR FORCE PLANES destroyed by #Israel airstrip at #Damascus Airport #Syria

#Breaking #News UNCONF. #Iran AIR FORCE PLANES destroyed by #Israel airstrip at #Damascus Airport #Syria

YAAASSSSSSSSSSS

youtube.com/watch?v=qLHbHEI_KSg

REEEEEEE fucking kikes

noice

Is there any chance that Iran becomes a nuclear power in the ME? I know it would shield them from any invasion but how can they produce nukes in secret?

>syria has already shut down two israeli planes

If ANYONE shoots down a plane and it is over their own territory, they can instantly prove it because you cannot conceal a plane loss if it hits the ground.

Military and civilian aircraft leave landing gear struts and parts of engine cores when they strike the ground and those parts don't burn. Israeli aircraft would leave instantly identifiable parts and whoever shot them down would be waving those mothefuckers as trophies. US aircraft use non-metric threaded fasteners so there's that. Aircraft nuts, bolts, clamps and nearly everything else is distinctive.

You can tell aircraft parts from bomb and missile components fairly easily too.

Take my word for nothing and ask the autists on /k/ if you don't feel like personal research!

btw did someone watch this video from r&u?
pretty funny, some SAA soldiers traying to unstuck an "fsa" soldier after an airstrike

youtube.com/watch?v=cwbdDCbQbq4

fuck, just put down guns and do something political

al hamduleliah

I'm from the Northeast, familiar with his type, and know only deluded white trash think Trump gives a shit about them.

I voted for Trump based on Second Amendment reasons. I'm no Hiltard, but Americans are bizarre about either worshipping politicians or hating them. No middle ground at all.

yeah, it was posted here a few times yesterday. that vid is hilarious and based af.

"i thought it was a donkey"

>Morsi found this out too.

wtf is unconf. Also, post Israeli whores

Civilians are inherently strategically incompetent.

Examine useless US wars and you'll find civilians, typically chickenhawks, behind them.

Lyndon Johnson in Viet Nam then Nixon after him were disasters from both parties. Their fans are only fans because of emotion.

JUST UNCONFIRM MY SHIT UM FÄM

yesterday I was butthurt alone when my guys (K*rdshit gommunists) got bombed and everyone here on /sg/ was making fun of me

well now at least we can all be asshurt together. an /sg/ tradition

post yfw Hezbollah invade Isreal

Assad is not powerfull enough to fight this whole sunni./ shii thing and russians against americans and whatever, nobody is
HE STAYS

So what is Sup Forumss reaction if Assad dies or Syrian government forces lose?

Got a fallback meme?

unless of course, you feel powerfull enough

>Hezbollah invades Israel
>ME erupts in flames

ah fuck me - is they retaliating for something or have they just decided to invade?

It's the weekly anti-Iran/Hez airstrike.

they literally do this every month

They are (((retaliating)))

we're run by loosers, plenty of fallback memes

victory in syria is an existential necessity for Russia. Assad can go but if the government forces lose and Russia is out, Putin will be forced into his endgame.