What the fuck, hockey's getting blacked too now?

What the fuck, hockey's getting blacked too now?

>predators

That's Subban, he's a good player and is an honourary white.

I remember there were 2 black guys back when i played NHL '99

This, the dude donated 10 million to a hospital in Montreal, I've met his brother and he was a nice kid too, his whole family is super nice too (his dad is a principle in the hood so he knows all about dealing with chimpouts)

He's like one of two good current black players. Calm down.

So. At most I only see like 1 black guy on any hockey team I'm watching. They do however usually cause the most fights or brawls which have been dying down over the years.

Haha how can white bois even compete?

He has been in the NHL for a while now and like another leaf said he is an honorary white in my books. Joel Ward is pretty based too I am pretty sure.

Totally classless. He would rather sucker punch someone, than square up. Fuck Subban!

Subban is a God damned legend, as soon as he got transferred to Nashville he bought and wore a cowboy hat until he landed at the airport.
He adopted the bluegrass and Country culture.
Obviously he is at the far right end of the bellcurve because hockey is a very complicated game.

>black man earns job over white man by being better at said job
Literally nothing to see here, anyone whining about him is just racist

Subban has been in the league as an elite defenseman for years. He's Canadian. He does not talk black and neither does anybody in his family. His brother is a shitty goaltender though

GTFO. Subban is my boy.

HAWKS THREW THE SERIES. THEY'VE BEEN TOLD BY HIGHER-UPS TO LET THE ICE NIGGER WIN TO BOOST RATINGS AND ALIGN WITH NWO.

Subban is a good man, fuck off casuals, stay away from hockey.

Can't wait for niggers to start dunking pucks and doing alley oops
Leaves better get a new sport, quick

>referring to black men as "boy"

PROBLEMATIC

the NHL has always had one or two good black players at any given time since they started playing in the league
Most teams don't even have a black player

Quiet, reddit

ǝɯǝɯ ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ sı sıɥʇ

sʇuɐɥɔɹǝɯ ʇou sʇɔɐɟ ǝsn

˙uoos˙˙uʍop sn ʇnɥs ןןıʍ (((ʎǝɥʇ))) ʍouʞ (noʎ) ǝsnɐɔǝq ʎןǝʇǝןdɯoɔ ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɹosuǝɔ oʇ pǝɔnpoɹʇuı ǝɹɐ (((sʍɐן))) ǝɹoɟǝq ʍou ʇı op

sǝop buıʞɔnɟ ʇı ǝsnɐɔǝq˙˙˙ʇı uo spuǝdǝp uoıʇɐsıןıʌıɔ ɟo ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ puɐ ǝɟıן ɹnoʎ ǝʞıן puɐ ʎןssǝןʇuǝןǝɹ ןןıɥs ˙ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɟo ɐǝɹɐ ʎɹǝʌǝ ןןıɥs oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ /ןod/

˙ǝɹɐɟɹɐʍ ןɐqıɹʇ puɐ "ןɐɹnʇןnɔ" ɥsıʍǝظ sı sıɥʇ ˙ʍǝظ ǝuo ʇsnظ ʇou s,ʇı ʇɐɥʇ ǝbɐssǝɯ ǝɥʇ ʇǝb ǝןdoǝd ʇɐɥʇ os ˙ǝןqıssod sɐ sǝıɯɹou ʎuɐɯ sɐ oʇ ɟooɹd ʍoɥs

ɔʇǝ spıʞ ʎuuɐɹʇ puɐ uoıʇdopɐ ʎɐb 'sɯooɹɥʇɐq xǝs ǝɯɐs 'ɯןq ˙ɥsnd ןɐuıɟ ɐ uı uʍop buıןqnop uǝǝq ʎןʇuǝɔǝɹ sɐɥ uɐʇɐs ɟo ǝbnobɐuʎs ǝɥʇ puɐ˙˙ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ ןɐɔıboןoɥɔʎsd buıʞɔnɟ ɐ sı sıɥʇ ˙buıop ǝɹɐ sʍǝظ ʇɐɥʍ buısodxǝ ɹoɟ ɥsɐןʞɔɐq ɔıןqnd ɐ ɟo pıɐɹɟɐ ǝq oʇ pɹoɟɟɐ ɹǝbuoן ou uɐɔ (noʎ) ˙ʍou˙˙˙ǝɹɐʍɐ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ǝʞɐɯ

˙uoɯǝp ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ɟo sbuıʍ oʍʇ ˙sʍǝظ buıʍʇɟǝן puɐ ʇɥbıɹ 'ʎq pǝןqɐuǝ puɐ 'ʎq pǝsnɐɔ ןןɐ ˙ʇsǝʍ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sǝǝbnɟǝɹ pǝʇıɯıןun puɐ ןǝɐɹsı ɹǝʇɐǝɹb ɹoɟ sɹɐʍ uoɔoǝu ˙ʇı ǝǝs uɐɔ ןןɐ ǝʍ ˙ʎʇıuɐɯnɥ ʎoɹʇsǝp puɐ ǝʌɐןsuǝ oʇ sʇɹoɟɟǝ ɹıǝɥʇ pǝʇɐɹǝןǝɔɔɐ ǝʌɐɥ sʍǝظ
(((()))) ǝɥʇ ʞɔnɟ

>black people shouldn't play hockey cuz I don't like them xD
He is better than his potential replacement

>niggers in sports

how is this new?

Hockey will never get blacked. You need to afford the equipment growing up.

THIS

Do you really think they play hockey in the ghetto? Blacks will never dominate.

>always well-dressed, polite and acts reasonably

>never a problem, never fights

>All-Star

Seth Jones is whiter than most of you faggots

iginla, byfuglien, trevor daley, ho-sang, oduya, wayne simmonds. there may be a couple more i'm forgetting. anyway, if i can't decide which team to root for, i root against the one with the nigger (or the niggest nigger).