Swastika

Will the swastika ever be acceptable to use on a flag ever again?
Should we find a new swastika design or is it tainted?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fylfot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Farm_Workers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but why

just flip it to its original form, nobody can say shit cause is racist against asians

Hopefully never. The nazis were scum.

>"""acceptable"""

no, but that's not a valid reason to not use it.

You just took simple words with complex contexts and ideas behind them and then asked a juvenile question that demands a generalization for the answer.

this board is for 18+, not teenagers with unhinged ego's.

i think i prefer this design

>aesthetics

just to name something

Golden sun is far classier.

Its acceptable.

Nothings as classy as the original.

Swastika is a FYLFOT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fylfot

autistika

i am partial to the circular one myself

The day when the west can fly the Swastika proudly on their flags will be the day when we are no longer ruled by our Jewish overlords

those numbers!!

not for white people

Once we get all those retarded nazi fuckers to stop using the swastika we'll be able to forget about such unfortunate meaning.

Use KOLOVRAT

OY VEY

SHUT IT DOWN

Depends I guess the niggers (Some African country or Asian) could and no one will talk shit. Others no.

>Will the swastika ever be acceptable to use on a flag ever again?
When the "Hitler-stache" is back in fashion, so to will the swastika.

Everybody should use a symbol from his own culture.
Crux Gothica is for Germanics only.

this

pic related, the ring I wear every day

Cheked

finnish airforce school. we had the swastika before the germans

Not as scummy as American imperialists

That's for Slavs only though

Why not use the Finnish swastika?

People have no fucking idea what falangism or national syndicalism is but it's the sister ideology of natsoc. You could get away with using their flag

We can always use swostika.

With should just make a Sup Forums swastika. All the other ones are cool but I feel like I'm stealing a symbol meant for Germans or French only and I'm a spic so I don't deserve such a thing.

But Adolf already stole that and redesigned

Soon spic-bro

Forget pic related

You have this

sauce on this pic?

Cesar Chavez

ǝɯǝɯ ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ sı sıɥʇ

sʇuɐɥɔɹǝɯ ʇou sʇɔɐɟ ǝsn

˙uoos˙˙uʍop sn ʇnɥs ןןıʍ (((ʎǝɥʇ))) ʍouʞ (noʎ) ǝsnɐɔǝq ʎןǝʇǝןdɯoɔ ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɹosuǝɔ oʇ pǝɔnpoɹʇuı ǝɹɐ (((sʍɐן))) ǝɹoɟǝq ʍou ʇı op

sǝop buıʞɔnɟ ʇı ǝsnɐɔǝq˙˙˙ʇı uo spuǝdǝp uoıʇɐsıןıʌıɔ ɟo ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ puɐ ǝɟıן ɹnoʎ ǝʞıן puɐ ʎןssǝןʇuǝןǝɹ ןןıɥs ˙ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɟo ɐǝɹɐ ʎɹǝʌǝ ןןıɥs oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ /ןod/

˙ǝɹɐɟɹɐʍ ןɐqıɹʇ puɐ "ןɐɹnʇןnɔ" ɥsıʍǝظ sı sıɥʇ ˙ʍǝظ ǝuo ʇsnظ ʇou s,ʇı ʇɐɥʇ ǝbɐssǝɯ ǝɥʇ ʇǝb ǝןdoǝd ʇɐɥʇ os ˙ǝןqıssod sɐ sǝıɯɹou ʎuɐɯ sɐ oʇ ɟooɹd ʍoɥs

ɔʇǝ spıʞ ʎuuɐɹʇ puɐ uoıʇdopɐ ʎɐb 'sɯooɹɥʇɐq xǝs ǝɯɐs 'ɯןq ˙ɥsnd ןɐuıɟ ɐ uı uʍop buıןqnop uǝǝq ʎןʇuǝɔǝɹ sɐɥ uɐʇɐs ɟo ǝbnobɐuʎs ǝɥʇ puɐ˙˙ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ ןɐɔıboןoɥɔʎsd buıʞɔnɟ ɐ sı sıɥʇ ˙buıop ǝɹɐ sʍǝظ ʇɐɥʍ buısodxǝ ɹoɟ ɥsɐןʞɔɐq ɔıןqnd ɐ ɟo pıɐɹɟɐ ǝq oʇ pɹoɟɟɐ ɹǝbuoן ou uɐɔ (noʎ) ˙ʍou˙˙˙ǝɹɐʍɐ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ǝʞɐɯ

˙uoɯǝp ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ɟo sbuıʍ oʍʇ ˙sʍǝظ buıʍʇɟǝן puɐ ʇɥbıɹ 'ʎq pǝןqɐuǝ puɐ 'ʎq pǝsnɐɔ ןןɐ ˙ʇsǝʍ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sǝǝbnɟǝɹ pǝʇıɯıןun puɐ ןǝɐɹsı ɹǝʇɐǝɹb ɹoɟ sɹɐʍ uoɔoǝu ˙ʇı ǝǝs uɐɔ ןןɐ ǝʍ ˙ʎʇıuɐɯnɥ ʎoɹʇsǝp puɐ ǝʌɐןsuǝ oʇ sʇɹoɟɟǝ ɹıǝɥʇ pǝʇɐɹǝןǝɔɔɐ ǝʌɐɥ sʍǝظ
(((()))) ǝɥʇ ʞɔnɟ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Farm_Workers

One day, user. One day.

Why does that shit look someone trying to make fucking pixel art?

this. my grandpa killed many of em I would spit in a Nazis face.

That's just how the ancient Aztecs drew their art.

I think it's important to use the swastika in a new design. Give it a different context and cast it in a new light

This is my personal favorite redesign. I have a bunch more from an old flag design thread if people want to see it

are you implying that i cant use it?

Who knows? Essence over form though, the symbol's totally secondary.