Ummmm...guys

Ummmm...guys
My friend just got selected for a random draft...is it happening?
A guy in full medals came to his door with a letter and salluted him.

Really? Not buying this bait. They'd need to exhaust our reserves before drafting. And a large scale war would bring in more volunteers. This is obvious fake and gay.

Can confirm. An attack dog with full medals arrived at my door and saluted me. It then proceeded to bite my balls off. I'll keep you guys posted.

HOLY FUG MY WAIFU JUST CAME TO MY DOOR DECKED OUT IN METALS AND BLEW ME SHIT WAS SO CASH BUT SERIOUSLY WE CAN'T LET BLUMPF GET ACCESS TO THE NUCLEAR CODES.

Idk
Just saw it on his snapchat(my little brothers snapchat)
Can't post proof because Snapchat deletes shit.
Why would they draft?
Didn't a womens draft bill just fail?
Could this be related to that.

fake and gay

I just saw one of these fly over my house. Should I be concerned?

Fuck off, you can use screencapture faggot

It's legit, Mattis just kicked my door down and tripped over his medals and a tomahawk missle fell out of his pocket. He told me to carry it back to DC in the morning to start my waterboarding training.

Some tanks are breeding on the hill behind my house. What should I do?

ǝɯǝɯ ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ sı sıɥʇ

sʇuɐɥɔɹǝɯ ʇou sʇɔɐɟ ǝsn

˙uoos˙˙uʍop sn ʇnɥs ןןıʍ (((ʎǝɥʇ))) ʍouʞ (noʎ) ǝsnɐɔǝq ʎןǝʇǝןdɯoɔ ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɹosuǝɔ oʇ pǝɔnpoɹʇuı ǝɹɐ (((sʍɐן))) ǝɹoɟǝq ʍou ʇı op

sǝop buıʞɔnɟ ʇı ǝsnɐɔǝq˙˙˙ʇı uo spuǝdǝp uoıʇɐsıןıʌıɔ ɟo ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ puɐ ǝɟıן ɹnoʎ ǝʞıן puɐ ʎןssǝןʇuǝןǝɹ ןןıɥs ˙ʇǝu ǝɥʇ ɟo ɐǝɹɐ ʎɹǝʌǝ ןןıɥs oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ /ןod/

˙ǝɹɐɟɹɐʍ ןɐqıɹʇ puɐ "ןɐɹnʇןnɔ" ɥsıʍǝظ sı sıɥʇ ˙ʍǝظ ǝuo ʇsnظ ʇou s,ʇı ʇɐɥʇ ǝbɐssǝɯ ǝɥʇ ʇǝb ǝןdoǝd ʇɐɥʇ os ˙ǝןqıssod sɐ sǝıɯɹou ʎuɐɯ sɐ oʇ ɟooɹd ʍoɥs

ɔʇǝ spıʞ ʎuuɐɹʇ puɐ uoıʇdopɐ ʎɐb 'sɯooɹɥʇɐq xǝs ǝɯɐs 'ɯןq ˙ɥsnd ןɐuıɟ ɐ uı uʍop buıןqnop uǝǝq ʎןʇuǝɔǝɹ sɐɥ uɐʇɐs ɟo ǝbnobɐuʎs ǝɥʇ puɐ˙˙ɹɐʍ pןɹoʍ ןɐɔıboןoɥɔʎsd buıʞɔnɟ ɐ sı sıɥʇ ˙buıop ǝɹɐ sʍǝظ ʇɐɥʍ buısodxǝ ɹoɟ ɥsɐןʞɔɐq ɔıןqnd ɐ ɟo pıɐɹɟɐ ǝq oʇ pɹoɟɟɐ ɹǝbuoן ou uɐɔ (noʎ) ˙ʍou˙˙˙ǝɹɐʍɐ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ǝʞɐɯ

˙uoɯǝp ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ɟo sbuıʍ oʍʇ ˙sʍǝظ buıʍʇɟǝן puɐ ʇɥbıɹ 'ʎq pǝןqɐuǝ puɐ 'ʎq pǝsnɐɔ ןןɐ ˙ʇsǝʍ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sǝǝbnɟǝɹ pǝʇıɯıןun puɐ ןǝɐɹsı ɹǝʇɐǝɹb ɹoɟ sɹɐʍ uoɔoǝu ˙ʇı ǝǝs uɐɔ ןןɐ ǝʍ ˙ʎʇıuɐɯnɥ ʎoɹʇsǝp puɐ ǝʌɐןsuǝ oʇ sʇɹoɟɟǝ ɹıǝɥʇ pǝʇɐɹǝןǝɔɔɐ ǝʌɐɥ sʍǝظ
(((()))) ǝɥʇ ʞɔnɟ

>It's legit, Mattis just kicked my door down and tripped over his medals and a tomahawk missle fell out of his pocket.

user, I hate to say it but Mattis flashed you.

Are we finally funding weaponized autism?

Probably

You are lying but if you weren't, you should be honored and not concerned with internet bullshit before bootcamp.

itsa prank, bruh

dude it's in my living room right now, it just asked me to join the army
what do i do

OP isn't lying, Donald J Trump just knocked on my door to tell me I got accepted into the meme battalion. He gave me a warp whistle and told me to blow into it in exactly 3 hours and 12 minutes to start my training.

>when an Australian tries to use a proxy

Suck its dick

Cut off both your legs, they can't draft you then

Calling bullshit if SSO had been activated I would know about it.

Stop with this fake happening shit when the war actually starts you will know

This is fake, a ship would ask you to join the marines because its a marine vessel

can confirm

Just got drafted. An arab gave me a backpack and said it will be my first mission to bring this backpack into a mall.

Im so proud to fight the North Koreans tomorrow. Thanks Klumpf!

Take a video of it too

stop man. just stop.

Obviously this an AF vessel you dipshit.. can't you see the fucking planes..

I can't he identifies as Snap chat so all photos and videos delete themselves after 10 seconds.
So scared

I was wondering why it had little silhouettes of women stamped down the side....

Check my trips

Holy shit I just got a knock on my door at 2:30 am and I am now drafted into the burger army :sunglassescoolemoji:

>tfw you peel off a mcdonalds monopoly sticker from your fries and win a free Dodge-the-Draft token

i'll be seeing you losers take on waves of chinks on the WWIII livestream while i sit in my bathtub eating tendies

So your friend turned 18 and registered for the draft at his local post office?

Guys it's real. My mom just walked into my room with a plate of draft notices and I screamed and knocked the plate out of her hand.

I want to believe.

>not wanting to take on waves of chinks via gunner drones

kek

Kekked

>mfw im fit and the age to be drafted
>remember Max Stirner

feels good. get comfy and make your personnal plan working

>tfw this war will have achievements instead of medals

Reply to this post or your mom will be drafted in her sleep

Fuck that got me chuckling

Guys, my window is open upstairs and I think I'm getting drafted

no you're getting blown it's ok just try not to cum

thank fuck i'm a tranny..

if there's a draft i'll be hanging out with your wives and gfs. doing makeup and getting close. having personal talks...

eventually she'll become curious and i'll make a move. you'll get cucked by a tranny.

enjoy war!

(:

You're coming with us Caitlin.

>if there's a draft i'll be hanging out with your wives and gfs. doing makeup and getting close. having personal talks...

they send queers to the army, as a trans your job will be getting gangraped by homosexual soldiers

LOL, falling for the snapchat actually deletes those photos meme

don't worry, we have a place for you in gookland.

i'm honestly flattered that you guys don't think i'm mentally ill!!

but seriously i don't qualify. your women are mine hehehehe

(:

made me lol

It's asking me if I want to enlist. Wat do?

HOLY FUCK I JUST SAW A HELICOPTER FLYING OVERHEAD AND IT LOOKS LIKE ITS DROPPING THINGS FROM IT.
THIS IS IT LADS

>tfw 30 years old
>Millions more younger citizens ahead of you that will be drafted before the army comes knocking
>You'll never be loaded on a ship and sent overseas
>You'll never split a norks head in Twain from a hundred yards out
>You'll never experience the rockets red glare at 0400 during a shock offensive

My last hope is that I have a ton of nautical experience. Hopefully if Mass war breaks out, I can attend an accelerated OCS and command a patrol boat. Maybe get a 200:1 KD ratio before dying at sea, which I've always wanted to do

Would you like to know more? Service guarantees citizenship