So why is everyone so obsessed with ann cooter?

so why is everyone so obsessed with ann cooter?

I don't get it, I mean she's a grotty old spinster, she never married or had kids: meaning she fucked up her only task in terms of being traditionalist conservative, she's a mainstream media pundit, and she dresses like she's in her twenties for attention. Bitch is in her sixties now.

On no topic does she have a clear position: she's stated both that she hates feminism, and that she's a feminist American while embodying the childless career cunt feminist stereotype. That no women should vote, but she sure as shit missed the window on a fulfilling family life.

On every topic Fox wheels this cooze out weekend at bernies style, she says something retarded to generate controversy, then queefs off to her blog to complain about being BTFO.

And after the UC berkley shit she doesn't even plan to get wheeled out before queefing back to her blog.

seems like a human timesink to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's funny , smart , and knows how to troll the left

Right now it shouldn't matter what you think of her. I don't even particularly like her, she's just kinda there. But she has every right to speak, just as much as anyone else. Yes, ANYONE else. This is America, we have the First Amendment specifically for this.

smart enough to troll the left, but not smart enough to build a future better than rotting alone? or is that just what you say when they're not worth a root?

I would marry him

freedom of speech is the ideal, but let's not pretend that autistic screeching is as left-wing as it is american.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4

Seeing how she's successful, and you aren't, I'd say she's worth a lot more than you.

Shit dude she's in her 60s but she looks really good for her age. I don't think she's as lonely as you think. Not to mention she's rich and pretty famous.

>you're not wrong.

Nevermind the hive mind.

its true she should have had kids, and though i like her, she is a chick, and so probably yearned after chads and rode the cock carousel until she was too old to have kids

Wait, she's 60?

>Bitch is in her sixties now.

wait what. Is she really that old?! WTF

Ann coulter is an ice cold bitch. It's a good thing she never reproduced. Instead she's red pilling america. She did her potential children and america a favor.

it's not about her, it's about berkeley. she's pretty stupid.

She makes good points on lots of issues, immigration for example: Leftists insist on open borders and want all kinds of convoluted programs to fix it while the masses suffer, "The first thing you do when a bathtub is overflowing is you turn of the spigot" she says "then you work on cleaning it up..."

Plus she's got a weird milfy thing going... i'd let her blow me. She's hotter than this older woman I bang on the side for kicks.

at least she didn't breed mixed kids while talking about nationalist ideas

I didn't expect it to be mummy issues DESU.

We are Doomed is a fucking great book though.

-Ivy League degree
-JD from t14 law school
-famous
-multi-millionaire
-nyt bestseller 10x over

She'd obviously make a cool mom, but she chose career & travel over kids. Good for her.

still a race-mixer who is worse than Coulter by any metric.

I don't discriminate based on age. 18-60 as long as they are exceptionally hot/ good at fucking, they are fair game. life is short. If I have mommy issues from receiving some of the best head in my life from a hot older woman, then i'm gladly guilty as charged :)

I don't care about Ann Coulter.
I just want to see the show.
Ann Coulter is not the show.
It's the radical left as they become true enemies of freedom, morality and civilization.
And also watching then get beaten like the little bitches they are.