Did the Holodomor happen?

People on /leftypol/ are unironically claiming it didn't. Fucking morons, am I right? I mean why would you deny the well-known genocide of millions of people? That's just plain retarded!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stalin did nothing wrong.

Listen Sven, I get where youre going with this.

Yes, the Holocaust happened. 6,000,000 jews and 5,000,000 others were killed systemically by nazis. Jews used this to benefit massively by furthering the Zionist movement and building support for jews. Soviets used it to further demonize the fascists.

What didn't happen? The fucking holocoaster didn't happen. Turning people into soap and lamps didn't happen. Nazis making wife out of Jew hair never happened. People weren't roasted alive.

It occurred but it was more due to general communist incompetence than an intentional genocide of Ukrainians. The Ukrainian nationalists who make the biggest deal about it tend to omit or ignore ethnic Russian, Tartar and other deaths.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

>The Holodomor was a man-made famine in Soviet Ukraine in 1932 and 1933 that killed an officially estimated 7 million to 10 million people (other estimates range as low as 2.5 million or as high as 12 million).

>Since 2006, the Holodomor has been recognized by Ukraine and 15 other countries as a genocide of the Ukrainian people carried out by the Soviet government.

>Genocide scholar Adam Jones stresses that many of the actions of the Soviet leadership during 1931–32 should be considered genocidal. Not only did the famine kill millions, it took place against "a backdrop of persecution, mass execution, and incarceration clearly aimed at undermining Ukrainians as a national group".

I'd say it's real.

Holodomor denial should be made illegal.

well said. born in ukraine so i got the story plenty of times. fact is majority of dead were ukranian, many russian also died. Holodomer was mostly a due to lack of resources and the communist elite willingness to let inocent peasants die. That being said Ukraine was seen as second class, and the communist elite hated the ukranian nationalist. So for the communist it was a 2 birds with one stone. As they were trying to unify the the empire by force.

think about it one has actual evidence as proof but is never ever talked about in the (((controlled))) media. While the other one is literally never shut up about

Ukrainians fault for not being able to feed themselves like competent humans.

>blame communists for having to big government.
>starves when government stops helping you.

the numbers are greatly exaggerated, just like the holocaust

>Listen Sven, I get where youre going with this.
>Yes, the Holocaust happened. 6,000,000 jews and 5,000,000 others were killed systemically by nazis.

Actually, I was making a self-conscious joke. I honestly don't believe in the Holocaust (meaning: no Jews were gassed to death, they mostly died due to starvation/sickness and the death toll is extremely exaggerated) while I have no doubts what so ever that the Holodomor and the Armenian genocide happened. Hard to explain to people not aware of the Jews' trickery.

im not gonna disagree with you, i have found many of countrymen utterly incompetent. Being a true slav, not a kike, i am deeply saddened by how things are going back home. They fail to work as they feel entitled to a "European" life style, and much of the youth is being brain washed by western ((media)). the hard worker and industrious are far and few, the majority of peoples main goal is to leave the country, and hope their issues magicaly disappear.

One resulted in less jews/gypsies/fags; the other less commies. It's a win-win.

>starves when government stops helping you.
They were confiscating their food and made it almost impossible for them to feed themselves you fucking retard.

please no
>first it was the jews, then the ukranians.

ban food for jews instead

>ban food for jews instead
Well said!

This
It wasn't so much that the Soviet Union wanted to kill millions in Ukraine systematically.
It's just that commies are fucking dumb and their incompetence is a danger to all mankind. They thought "oh well they'll just grow more crops so it's cool" very stupidly.

Honestly Sven, Holodomor is nowhere near as well known as the Holocaust.
We don't have 8 year olds watching multi-million dollar pieces of propaganda in classess across the world. We don't expect the Russian People's to pay every single cent towards "reparations".
Most of all, we don't blithely let Ukranian's seize control of every single major institution in the West and then defend their right to beacause of "muh Holomodor"

>It wasn't so much that the Soviet Union wanted to kill millions in Ukraine systematically.
>They thought "oh well they'll just grow more crops so it's cool" very stupidly.
How fucking gullible are you? Stalin wasn't a 65 IQ nigger, he and his Jewish lackeys knew exactly what they were doing to the Ukrainians.

I agree with you, Ausbro. See:

honestly man as ukraninan, i dont want any fucken reparations or apologies, im well aware of my history and i live with it. what bothers me most about ukraine today is how much begging and crying they do, every issue in their lives is either the jews, russians, communists or poles fault. They sound like niggers begging the white man for reparations, Part of me is happy this shit isnt mainstream, because the ones that realized no one is gonna feel sorry for them are actually doing something with their lives, and i would hate to see the nation as a welfare state. What pisses me off more are jews in the US identifying as Ukrainian, THAT SHIT IS MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. ask any slav

>Part of me is happy this shit isnt mainstream
But you're perfectly happy with the Holohoax being mainstream and Jews constantly whining about it?

I haven't seen anyone debunk the claims about the Holodomor. Instead, the Jewish media simply preferred to ignore it at the time. If nobody knew what was happening, nothing would be done about it. I think like one news article was published in the US about it.

Meanwhile, if you are curious why people dispute the claims of gas chambers and systemic extermination of the Jews in WW2, there are plenty of documentaries debunking the absurd "facts" and "evidence" used at Nuremberg and other trials in Israel. The inconsistencies and contradictions are so numerous I could point you to hours and hours of discussion of them:

If you watch these and STILL believe the Holocaust myth, you may be a Jew.

1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked)
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

Fuck no im not. I dont think i have to explain to any of you that the kikes control the media and theyre milking ww2 for everything it worth. But thats what theyre gonna do. It falls on you to educate yourself and your children of this, and combat the jewish agenda. As for I like to hold myself and my people to a higher standard, where handouts are not needed and shouldn't accepted, All I want is for my fellow slavs to is organize and for the first time and make something of themselves, put that pride to good use and stop being an after thought and a battlefield for the big kids to play with

Hitler

did

nothing

wrong

>genocide
It happened throughout all of USSR. Ukrainians are just being snowflakes

Well, as it was done by pretty much jewish communist leadership, you guess why it isnt as much talked about as the supposed genocide of said jews?

heres my issue, even if holodomor w became as well taught as the holocaust and there were movies, games, and textbooks about it. Not jack shit would change, because the reason it works for the jews is because their lobby and sphere of influence is absurdly powerful, i have no doubt that if any of this conversationleaked to my superiors i will lose my job, when u have the power to end peoples livelyhoods, u are at their mercy. The penalty or inforcement ability of the narrative for slavs cannot compare. As i am not a victim group nor can i become one. the greatest trick the jew pulled was to make them a victim despite pulling the strings, and exploiting every nation they go to. In ny we got jews living in 2 million dollar homes receiving benefits from the government, and dodging taxes, the situation is proper fucked

>The six gorillion Jews and five billion goyim who were never mentioned until the goyim stopped giving a shit about the six gorillion were systematically killed by the Nazis, even though the math does not add up for the six gorillion alone
G O O D G O Y
O
O
D

G
O
Y

Its morbid when you see that the USSR food exportation increased during the Holodomor
Commies are heartless