Is there any actual difference between sex and gender or is it just liberalscience bullshit?

Is there any actual difference between sex and gender or is it just liberalscience bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwleaxA0ps0
youtube.com/watch?v=WPMDCJrRpT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is no gender, just sex, nobody cares if you identify as whatever, just dont shove it in my face

you cant force me to want to marry a fucking tranny and have a child with it

So gender is pretty much an obsolete word?

humorously enough, bill nye identifies as his sex. Because to do anything else is fucking gay.

Gender is mostly formed by biological sex, I have yet to hear these "gender is a social construct" types explain why there are gender roles in primitive hunter gatherer tribes where there is no society, the men do the providing for the tribe and women do the caring of children because they're biologically prone to

Bill Nye never actually says the quote in the first picture in that episode.

I have.
The reason tribes do the natural thing is because of rape. Not kidding, that is the answer I got.

Bill Nye is the Alex Jones of science entertainment.

If you take them seriously the joke is on you.

Bill Nye the Feelings Guy

He fell for the science meme

>be me
>2067
>wake up
>get told by the girl i slept with that i raped her, she took back consent after we woke up
>she wont do anything isay
>eat breakfest
>walk to class
>pass cis gender male and call him a cuck as the 34th amendment says
>see a non-binary horsedragon walking a cisgender african-asian male on a leash
>get to class
>see my teacher raise her hands up and show how she is fighting the Patriarchy by dyeing her armpit hair green
>everyone applauds
>my classmates talk about how cis people are ruing the country and oppressing them
>our president is a gender fluid female
fuckthis.jpg
>look my classmate in the eye and tell her shes crazy and is oppressing me
>the teacher calls security because i mentally raped her
>get taken to jail
>see judge and look down while i get a 40year sentence
>38 amendment says all cis males get an automatic 40 years for "eye rape". im also not allowed to have a lawyer
>also get an extra 10 years for be racists and not looking at the judge
>i sleep in a cage outside with a sleeping bag on concrete and a bucket for the bathroom
>later that week i get charged with rape when my girlfriend tells the cops i raped her after she withdrew consent
>go back to court
>tell the judge im a niggerkin and rape/kill her
>the cops are to scared to stop me from identifying as a nigger
>eventually a cop tells me to put my hands up
>the cop is arrested
>he claims hes copkin and is just identifying
>cop who tries to stop the copkin is also arrested and charged with hate crimes
>mfw the second cop is copkin

Basically yes.
It's lost close to all of its objective use. However, it is still demonstrable that one's sex affects one's gender.

Shill Nye the science goy

>scientific thinking can never change with time

>Keep learning science goy
>Remember their are infinite genders
>You are all SO special

Lmfao

Rape is a social construct.

What kind of strange timeline do we live in when Huffpost has a Monanto Executive shilling for him in an OpEd?!

WEIMAR
E
I
M
A
R

That top picture never happen. Bill never said that.

i don't give a fuck, just don't make me fuck a tranny

i like my big black dick in white pink pussies

This is great

Sexual fetishes are now scientifically genders.
Dummy.

I keep seeing this picture every where, surely someone can time stamp where he said that. He never said it.

nope no difference, anyone who says otherwise is a Nazi

....or maybe just a rancher

>tfw "Yeah Science Bitch!" made atheism into a left wing religion with its own moral philosophy.
>Christ was right about the Jews
I love being right.
When will people finally take the bread pill and convert to Orthodoxy?

youtube.com/watch?v=lwleaxA0ps0

kek, thank god cavemen weren't so retarded. imagine if they sent a 100lbs woman to hunt a buffalo with just a stone and a stick while the 200+lbs man stay with a baby he can't even breastfed.

you basically just wrote atlas shrugged

Oh yeah you can't.

Video is disabled Sxzyskxzzsky

this is what passes for science these days i weep for our generation

>Bill Nye the Money Guy.

unsettling kek

>Is there any actual difference between sex and gender or is it just liberalscience bullshit?

There is no such thing as "gender."

Look at Lions, wolves, and all social apes like Chimps, Gorillas, and Bonobos. All have societies. HECK look at social insects like ants and bees. They have "queens" and "sisters." All roles are ingrained in the sexes of these animals. NONE OF THESE ANIMALS ARE AWARE OF GENDER/SEX!! Animals have no concept of "culture." They practice gender rolls instinctively and biologically.

In the Animal Kingdom, especially apes, sex is all that exist and this "gender identification" garbage doesn't. In Nature, orientation also doesn't exist as well. If you are a male you are naturally attracted to females and vis versa. These animals all live in "societies" and "tribes." All of them have roles for males and females. Sex is so natural that the first thing gorillas are curious about when a new baby is born around them is if they are male or female. How do animals know this if "gender is a social construct?" This proves that only sex exist and it is purely biological. Gender is non-existent. This means that what's between your legs determines what you are and SHOULD identify yourself as. Why? Because NATURE demands it. If you are religious God demands it. If you're secular, NATURE demands it.

One way or another human life is PREDETERMINED either by God or Nature. By the time a human is born 90% of their life is predetermined.
>Sex
>Race
>Environment
>Parents
>Genetics
>Time era
Is all determined for you. You cannot identify as anything because what you WISH to be can never come true because it's already been determined for you. That is why it is meaningless to Identify as a "gender" because that's already been determined for you by nature. So choosing to live by nature's standards is the best way to live. Choosing to live by God's standards is the best way to live.

This has to be made into a MEME.

Holy shit

The greatest Scientists were also very keenly interested in Philosophy.

So special.
>To MEEEEE

Yes, gender is a linguistic term that applies to words, sex is a biological term that applies to organisms. That's the difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPMDCJrRpT8

>nu-Sup Forums and post-gamergaters triggered over yet another boring ass show made to pat liberals on the back and nothing else
I'm just glad most of the redditors migrated to Sup Forums to sperg out over this.

What about people that are attracted to kids and dogs? stuff like that.

What about the people that identify themselves as a attack helicopter?