Remember to LARP safely!

Hey guys,

So there's been a lot of chat about Berk tomorrow, and I just wanted to remind everyone to LARP safely out there. Full-contact LARPing is allowed, but when someone goes down, remember, they are out.

Try not to get too crazy with this one! More LARP events coming soon!

LARP with pride. LARP with respect. LARP with us!

she's not even going tomorrow

>He post threads about coal burners

I hope we get to play capture the flag again. That was fun.

I wish to see Antifa get btfo multiple times tommorow. Show the world these leftist pricks can't take away our rights.

Don't let me down boys

Tfw Ann Coulter creates anarchy

>police phones are going to be clogged tomorrow
>perfect time for any criminals to rob, rape, steal because the police are busy with LARPers
>right wing cucks fighting other right witng cucks dressed up as antifa

P O T T E R Y

>Based conservative blackmen are our enemy
Fuck off cuck

black men are niggers too, user. they're niggers too.

Honest question here: Since when did nationalists physically fighting communists in the streets become LARPing? Why is LARPing so loosely used?

Might want to consider getting paid less, shariablue, you're bad at this

>antifa
>right
pick one

though they may ironically be the nazis while pretending to be communists. Their version of genocide would be the gassing of white men rather than jews.

pretty much when "muh based stickman" happened. nobody thought antifa were LARPers at Milo berkeley. Enter kyle chapman and these alt-lite twitter attention whores and you have LARPing.

>The nigger lover called me a cuck

i'm talking about the idiots here who are suggesting going undercover.

>yfw the real antifa never shows up

Looks like Ann has been JIMPACTED.com

i want a bj from ac so bad. skeet right onto her proud self righteous features. i want that sweet feeling of gratuitous defilement after you've degraded a blonde. her eye contact game must be electric

desu if they aren't retarded that would be the best strategy. Further confrontation strengthens the right and makes them look worse in comparison.

this

Haha cant wait to hit the festie at berkley tomorrow with my bros we are gonna rek antifa so bad xD
We even are trying to get them classified as terrorists! Hehehe
Can't wait for summer vacation, gonna head down to nola and sell some of that Cali Kush, drink a few IPAs with my roomies.

people of opposing "camps" go to a field and punch eachother and run away and capture eachother's flags

its larping, 100%. now the whole crowd is practically just social media whores out there to try to get some notoriety from T_D or the Antifa equivalent. It's very silly and no one outside of a few message boards even know whats going on. They just hear about riots.

It's really fucking cute that the LARPers don't realize they're LARPing. It's like watching 6 year olds play lazer tag

I'm a leftist and i live in the bay area. You idiots dont understand the event is being held in a school zone at 2pm right before the highschoolers get out of school, if anything you stormcucks are going to end up fighting some Minors who hate trump.

The rally is unpermitted and the cops wont have your backs this time

Kyle Chapman is a government informant

> trying this hard

if true, tomorrow will be an interesting afternoon

>cops wont have your backs this time
Did they have it last time?

>stormcucks
Yep everyone on the free speech side is a neo-nazi. Keep telling yourself that.

marching for free speech in the US is like marching for Oxygen

it exists already to the fullest extent.

checked

is that a rubber fist?

For now, but unless you've been living under a rock you know that leftists are trying to change that.

Your side wants to make hate speech laws a thing. Don't fucking deny it.

the media coverage wont be unbiased. it will center around the fucking skeletor bitch. and social media is going to continue its nerrative of "free speech vs. antifa" because these people want their 5 minutes of fame.

if thats what you want ot call it... sure

doesn't matter what the snowflakes on the street say - there won't be hate speech crimes that are enforceable within the next 50 years

would be too hypocritical given the left's 'fluidity' in what you identify as.

so yea i think it's a bunch of rock brains going to cerkjerk about the man who they think will finally get them a job and move them out of mama's trailer - donald trump

im just in it for the webms

When someone from /our/ side goes down, help him.

I read in a youtube comment that antifa has taken up BLM tactics, that, when police are around, they'll drag an enemy into the crowd and beat him out of sight, like worm people in some horror movie.

nah play fair. BerkLARP Inc. takes these matters very seriously.

we have reached out to the other team's commander as well!

the cuteness is overwhelming

1776 was LARP'ing

Well there was another thread going on showing a pic of a dude knifing someone they dragged away. . Pic appears to be the incident.

These people are fucked up. Antifa genuinely thinks they are fighting nazis and it looks like some of them are willing to kill. It will only escalate from here on. Maybe their tactics are actually turning alot of us into real nazis, who knows.

Rich Black wrote about how he communicated with the police on the 15th

Who?

By the time I need a bike lock, plenty will be laying on the ground.

the guy who organized the april 15th rally

So are people still rioting even if ann isnt going to be there?

When the right started to pretend they were Spartans from 300

Apperantly Gavin Mcinnes said he'd go instead so its not called off from what I understand. There doesn't appear to be much talk about it here on Sup Forums so it looks like attendance might be low.

both sides should accept that they are playing dress-up, set some basic ground rules (no guns, knives, or touching of the hair or face) and beat each other silly with blunt instruments and ample padding.

it will allow young people to get some angst out of their system without actually killing each other

I get the feeling that the right is aware of this for the most part. Except for that one dude a while back that shot a guy.

Its the Antifas who have been doing the near lethal attacks from what ive seen.

Damn i was looking forward to the threads.

I actually LARP, and seeing the footage it literally looks like a LARP line fight. Except with bike locks instead of boffers.

4U

The event has been cancelled, you fucking retard.

Stickfaggot and co. are still showing up for a circle jerk

I know I am turning more fascist and nationalist. Part of me dislikes the fact but it seems neoliberal capitalism and leftism have failed us.

every thread that starts with an unnecessary "so" is a slide thread

you're welcome

POST THESE AROUNDS!