Holy shit, the science kike has sunk to new lows...

Holy shit, the science kike has sunk to new lows, he seriously blamed the world's overpopulation problem on not enough women being in power.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CZhxK3f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wonder if they would let half of the deep state be women

if you want half to be women, do something about it

you can't just will women into STEM

Oh wow I guess we should INCENTIVIZE them to get into STEM.

this man is not a scientist and he does not talk science. i've never seen him provide a reference for any of his claims. very little of his recent work has basis in accepted scientific literature - in short, he has no credibility.
every time he is erroneously referred to as a scientist, the lie roots itself a little deeper.

This crude song about twats is (((science))), you ignorant goys

He's a good goy

he actually does have a point though, this will get less women breeding. What if this was long term goal of left?

Why do we have to? If they don't want to go into STEM for the reasons most people go into STEM on their own accord, is there anything wrong with that?

If they don't naturally want to do it, don't make them do it or "incentivize" that would just be taken advantage of anyway.

> Step 1 get women in western countries into careers
> Step 2 they have less children
> Step 3 Oh no the birthrates are so low!! Better import lots of negroes!!!
> Step 4 no more whites/japs

join kekistan, fight the shills!
discord.gg/CZhxK3f

>empower women
>less nazi babies are born from the evil whites
>bring in refugees who reproduce like vermin
>watch as the religion of peace dominates facist genetics, heralding a new world order

Solid plan, too bad we don't necessarily enjoy watching our culture be destroyed before our eyes.

Fuck that cuck I bet he has diddled kids. Look at him. The openness of that show is a fucking shit show. Hide your kids from Bill.

One day he will have been found guilty of being a pedo. Just like Jared, he will be imprisoned and beaten up. Then the public will put money into the commissary account of whoever beat the shit out of him.

Rinse and repeat with all the lying kid fucking faggots in government

underrated

The Jews got something on him

RARE
A
R
E

>"Waah waaaah someone said something I don't like, better call him a chomo"

No doubt they have proof he's a kid diddler and he's just doing what they say with his nuts in a vice, I'm just eagerly awaiting the day someone exposes the skeletons in his closet.

>ID: GO UN
Fugg off shill

flag!

that's where you're wrong racist sexist bigot stupid white male. we'll give women and people of color 50% bonus when rating their grades and also dock white males by 50%. all stem jobs will require hiring 10 black bulls and 10 white wives for every 1 white boi and the blacks and women are required by law to have twice the pay.

There is no overpopulation problem.

>scientists AND engineers
Straight from the horses mouth

Destroy humanity? Yeah. It is.

Good, now I'm banned.

Now that's just silly, the world's population has more than doubled in tje last couple generations alone. Granted, overpopulation isn't a problem in most developed countries, in fact they usually experience the opposite, but it definitely does exist in places like North Africa and India.

>gender is a spectrum
>50% of scientists must be women

Gender is a spectrum and it's definitely not 50/50.

Wtf I love Guacantelope now!

Women clearly are not as interested in going into STEM. Good for the ones that do, but short of forcing them into the fields they aren't going to move into those industries en masse. Women have dominated the classroom at every level for decades and they keep choosing anything but STEM. For fuck's sake, there's nothing wrong with men and women tending to choose different careers. I don't see medical experts lamenting the low numbers of men in nursing and going on about how we need to get more men in the field.

Women in STEM get hired much easier than men though.

Couldn't the male scientists and engineers identify as women to solve that quota?

As much as I hate this shit, he's absolutely right on this count. Wherever women pursue education we see low fertility rates (even in Muslim countries like Iran). As far as I'm concerned this is only further proof we should do the opposite of what libtards say, we should work towards a future where our women quit this degeneracy and return to the home and motherhood

ITS NIGGERS CHINKS AND POO IN LOOS OVERPOPULATING THE WORLD. IS NYE A FUCKING KIKE NAME!?

That's exactly the right message user, great work!!!

Wasn't that cool?

>overpopulation problem
The EU birth rate? 1.6.
You think Bill isn't perfectly aware of that? Ha!

>he seriously blamed the world's overpopulation problem on not enough women being in power.
expect it's true
Busy women = no time to raise kids
it's not that hard to comprehend

yes his paycheck. He's just an actor saying whatever he's paid to do because that's his job. His personal views may or may not reflect what he says on TV which would matter if he was an actual scientist making his own claims, but he's just a fucking actor.

HELLO GUADELOUPE! I LOVE YOU!

Overpopulation exists because rape and lack of condoms exists. Female empowerment would result in better population regulation.

I'm fucking sick of this shit. All I want is to be a homemaker and raise babies. But no I have to have a bullshit career first that I don't even like.

Admit it. He never recovered.

You forgot the part where we pump millions in aid into 3rd world countries to help unnaturally boost their populations

There's been a pro-women narrative ever since the 90s at the very least. It's not lucky that biology, chemistry etc are so filled with women. Incentives are already out there, but women didn't take the bait.

Now because of participation disparity, we're supposed to believe engineering is a bastion of misogyny while other stem fields aren't?

Who's doing the raping?

Western countries are under populated. Should we import more rapists? Explain.

>Western countries are under populated
prove this

>Who's doing the raping?
Take a wild guess?

>Western countries are under populated. Should we import more rapists?
Are you retarded?
>Checks flag
>Oh that's why

I think user means under populated in the sense that we have proportionally smaller populations than the 2nd and 3rd world shit holes like africa, china and india. china and india alone are on their own a significant fraction of the world's population

can confirm, qt3.14 who isn't very good at programming and I helped the entirety of last year got into grad school no problem for ECE

I did miss that point. In that case i agree, we need strong, controlled borders, but we don't really need more people.

What we need is a passive culling of 3rd and 2nd world populations. Stop sending aid to africa for starters. Watch that population meter plummet to under half a billion in a few years.

The science is settled, guise

>122987617
(((you)))/2

it will actually be better for them in the long run. Welfare like this never actually works, and if anything it actually oppresses them.

>Beef Ur VW
what did he mean by this

>the irony is this guy isnt even a scientist or an engineer
hjahahahaha

>Bill Nye the science goy

Nah.

You go get an engineering degree, go find work while I sit down and do the housework.

Because that totally gets the pussy juices flowing.

T. Unemployed male engineer.

Half of humans are men, so half of OBGYNs should be men.

>implying anyone wants their wife seeing a male gynecologist

ur job doesnt even matter u fuck wit these things matter

-height
-facial aesthetics
-muscular
-confident
-well groomed
-good haircut
-good clothes
-positive
-dick size

nothing else matters lmfao

I knew a few people studying for OBGYN in college. Most of them dudes. 2 were girls, one was a poo. Thank god Im not a woman going to get my shit looked at by Dell customer support

>Dell costumer support
10/10