TRUMP PUSSIES OUT AGAIN

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-27/white-house-says-trump-won-t-terminate-nafta-at-this-time

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2017-02-13/trump-wants-renegotiate-natfa-so-what-does-really-mean
discord.gg/CZhxK3f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA American Sup Forumstards actually spent money and lost friends supporting this worthless cunt

This wasn't his policy, you fucking tards. He wanted to renegotiate NAFTA, and failing that, pull USA out of it.

Holy shit, he is going to back out of every promise by saying he knows more now

>when Jeb meant slow and steady he meant it, waiting for Trump to win the presidency and then having his mind implanted into his body

He's approaching Bernie sanders level of cuckness

He's been saying he wants to renegotiate NAFTA for months faggot

pri.org/stories/2017-02-13/trump-wants-renegotiate-natfa-so-what-does-really-mean

This.

He's damn sure not a perfect president but what's happening is (((people))) are trying to construct an echo chamber of him being a failure.

join kekistan, fight the shills!
discord.gg/CZhxK3f

Go back to le_donald faggots

WE ELECTED A JEWISH VAGINA GODDAMN IT Sup Forums

Article says he's going to renegotiate it on more favorable terms, which is what he ran his campaign on.

Guys, I thought so too. I was once like you. A blind supporter of God Emperor Trump. Not gonna lie. It's a frickin' rollicking good time watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we cannot under any circumstances allow this orange clown to get his cheeto fingers on the nuclear football.

I can make shit up, too.

>1 post by this ID
Every fucking time.

No one believes what he says except for you gullible faggots

AAAAnd he's doing neither

Is Trump trying to make himself look like a weak pussy
>I'll shut down the government and obamacare subsidies if you don't fund my wall
>i-it can wait until september! and subsidies are just until I finally charge up healthcare hill and JUST myself with the shittiest bill possible
>I'm willing to pull out of NAFTA if you dont give us a good deal
>w-we wont actually terminate the deal
And people think he'll actually get some great deal on NAFTA? He keeps portraying himself as all bark but no bite

>Is Trump trying to make himself look like a weak pussy
No, he doesn't have to try.