I live in a small Iowa town directly across the river from Illinois...

I live in a small Iowa town directly across the river from Illinois. Recently there has been a large influx of people from the south side of Chicago who have brought there problems with them. This quiet town is now filled with violence; random people are being shot, people's houses are being robbed, I can't let my children wander a block away. What do I do? These niggers destroy everything, just the other day my wife went shopping and was followed by two black men who cornered her in the parking lot and took her purse. When does this end?!

Get your FOID (or ccw) and get a Ar type rifle or Good 12 gauge shotty

>get a Concealed Carry Permit
>train at the range
>Study up on self defense laws in your jurisdiction. Really, spend some time on this. Know exactly where they draw the line.
>Carry everywhere

Kill the niggers

Glock 19, 23, 42, 43 for carry or in the car.

Move before your city's housing market crashes. You can probably still turn a profit just be quick about it. You can always find another job. You can't bring your kids or wife back from the dead.

sucks to be you a larping faggot who can't even protect his own wife and children

CANT EVEN

I live in the western suburbs. We were invaded about 3 years ago.

It never ends, it only gets worse.

move. There is no stopping niggers. They reproduce like fruit flies and they have no conscience about their actions. They' won't stop, even if they kill your wife and child they won't stop and they won't feel bad about it.

Criminal blacks don't have money to move away, this is being done to you by the government HUD program and strategically relocating blacks into white communities in order to destroy whites. Your best bet is to find a more remote place to live, have your wife homeschool your children, buy a fucking gun or 10. And redpill yourself about the kikes, hitler, the government, globalists and the hard times to come.

the best thing you can do is just take your family and leave

All I can say it get outta the hot zone before it gets too spicy for you otherwise say goodbye to your most prized possessions

Just like South Africa.

>too spicy for you

you mean too niggerfied?

Town name?

Show these poor people your Christian hospitality and put a cross in their front yard.

Coon Town

>random people are being shot

derandomize the shootings.
problem solved.

White flight.

Can us white people move in with you Senpai?

Give your children guns, silly. Are they gonna persecute a child thats crying in court? Dont think so.

Lol fuck no.

We'll bring our white women. You can have them when they turn 30.

Bell tower,

Sniper rifle