/NEG/ New England General

/NEG/ New England General

Well, Sup Forums, have you taken the New England pill yet?

List of the most redpilled & most richly cultured in American history states:

>Massachusetts
>Hew Hampshire
>Connecticut
>Rhode Island
>Vermont
>Maine

Literally, non-New Englanders cannot even compete. We were the flame that ignited the American Revolution. All other states can thank us for giving birth to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

>REPORT IN FOR YOUR NEW ENGLAND STATE
>NON NEW ENGLANDERS PAY RESPECTS TO YOUR FOREFATHER STATES OR GTFO
>HAVE PRIDE IN YOUR NEW ENGLAND HERITAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

northshoreantifa.wordpress.com
dailycaller.com/2016/02/23/the-gun-grabbers-are-coming-lexington-massachusetts-now-faces-semi-automatic-gun-confiscation/
youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lived in New England 35 years. It is mostly shit or nothing.

Texan here, thanks bros
Got any interesting facts about New England?

The places that matter are run by corrupt retards.

Vermont here i dont know what the fuck you are talking about OP my state is bluepilled as fuck

Massachusetts here. Back in the day of the Massachusetts Bay Colony, it was the LAW that every male had to have a firearm. And all boys had to be trained in shooting, if nothing else with a bow and arrow.

Well one of the most redpilled sci fi authors to have ever walked on gods green earth is from here H.P Lovecraft

your state was taken over by Jews from NY in the 60s so sad.

Why would op be so excited about New England then?

yea now you cock suckers banned the AR 15 for reasons

So bretty much New Eurocuckland

lobster is a con. In the past, nobody ate lobster. We used it as fertilizer, maybe fed it to dogs. But humans wouldn't eat it. Because it's nasty, it's obviously nasty if you just actually taste it and ignore the hype. But then railroads brought all you plebs up here, and we tricked you into thinking it's exotic fancy food. It's literally trash and we have been XDing the entire time. Although it kind of smells bad and stuff now

Mass RI and Connecticut might as well be the US hub of the Frankfurt School retard.

It truly is its funny once i took the redpill i began noticing just how many where even in local government shit sucks bro although oddly enough Vermont is still like 91% white and we have awesome gun laws so i have no idea wtf is up with that

Anyone living in nnew bedford know a woman called lisa ann pimental?

New England is the source of all the problems in modern world.

The pilgrims wouldnt eat it because they thought lobster was related to turks

Because he is a faggot.

This guy gets it. Remember when they killed all the Puritans before America ever had the chance of being a real Christian nation?

yup vermont new hampshire and maine arnt to bad every where else is cuck central though oh well still beats living in upstate NY

Kinda shitty cause now massive two shits is puritanically liberal oh well

I get very discouraged sometime living in Mass how liberal it is. I think it has something to do with JFK assassination and the dems and Mass elites being taken over

I guess we are going to make an effort to take a state May 13, a Freedom of Speech Rally in Boston

>I guess we are going to make an effort to take a state May 13, a Freedom of Speech Rally in Boston
see you there friend

take a stand*

This thread is now a California general

>I get very discouraged sometime living in Mass how liberal it is.
Also just be thankful we arnt as bad as leafs...yet

How did it feel losing to the Yankees tonight?

I would not allow a Red Sox fan into my home under any circumstances.

>actually giving a shit about sports ball
also fuck the socks pats are the real new england sports ball team

sorry faggot this thread is only for states who are over 50% white

do you guys have lyme disease

Yup i caught it 5 years ago luckily i got to the hospital before it did any real damage

i got it once, everyone gets it at some point it sucks

>muh deer ticks
Hah!
And in 35 years there never.

I hope that every one of you yankees die a horible painful death. Y'all are worse than the Mexicans and the (((Mexicans)))

t. /Georgia-fag/

p.s. KYS

what are you bringing to the battle? are you bringing any gear?

Connecticut reporting in. As much as I love New England, it's overall insanly bluepilled and filled with god awful progressives. It's all about diversity is our strength (Tm)

I hope you get raped to death by the niggers you love so much also dont make us come down there again.

A good family friend got it and was bed ridden for 1.5 - 2 years. They almost died a few times

>you are now aware that california has more whites than all of the east coast

snowboard helmet, wooden dowel, painters mask ski googles, jockstrap and a back pack full of pepsi to lob at antifa im undecided on a shield

>under 50% white
cry moar faggot you will never know what its like to live in an all white town i dont even have to lock my doors at night

ok so you are going all out. I'm still undecided what I am gonna bring. I was thinking it would be cool if we had a speaker or something to play Shadilay

>MA

good history

good seafood

good live music

decent people

Incredibly liberal

Masshole here from Worcester. I'll be going to the /brg/ as well. Make sure to bring protective gear.

there is no official permit right? were are all just meeting at the common?

Correct. it's perfectly legal to have a public gathering. It's downtown Boston. /brg/ posts the address in their threads.

Just make sure you bring protective gear is all I can say, Boston Antifa is much larger than Berkeley's

The state government is a mess but the white towns are run well.

>New England Independence movement is so cucked it doesn't even want independence

Well, at least it wants smaller government and more states right

>All the supports are progessive assholes pissed off that Clinton lost

Conservative Yankees, where we at? Gotta take this movement back.

Thank Christ Malloy isn't running again

Massachusetts reporting in.

Appeal to Heaven & Gadsden Flag in my room, Betsy Ross flag waving outside.

Yankee literally means "Individual from New England," so not that bad. Though I may be biased, South CT here.

I guess I don't know too much about the antifa world, how do you know Boston's is much bigger?

Bruh, you know Ted Kennedy Jr. is

1) going to win the election
2) bust his ass fixing the budget and jobs crisis so that dyslexic asshole can claim partial credit and run for President in 2020.

northshoreantifa.wordpress.com

There's more people living in Boston, also the numbers of their chapters were released

How stomach turning.

As long as someone fixes this damn state I'll be more than happy

RIfag here, in West Warwick. Any other anons in RI/MA?

Dallas reporting in.

This is now a /GA/ general

MA here. Providence is around 1 hr 30 mins away.

>tfw New England finally leaves you assholes are going to try to leave us as part of New York

Hopefully without reinstating fucking toll roads

Malloy won't get far. He's garbage!

Daily reminder that New England has been claimed by the foreign hordes

>“Just as we fired the first shot to start the revolution, this might be the first shot – no pun intended – to start a movement against assault weapons that would capture the state and therefore maybe explode to reach the country.”

>-Robert Rotberg author and catalyst of Lexington’s gun ban proposal.

>Lexington, Massachusetts. Does the name of that quaint New England town ring a bell for anyone? It should, Lexington, MA, is where American independence was kicked into high gear. On April 19, 1775, the British “red coats” marched out of Boston, heading for Concord, intending to seize caches of arms stored by local militias. They were first met on the Lexington town green and the skirmish was on, the rest as they say is history.

>Fast-forward almost 240 years to the day and some of the residents of Lexington have come full circle.

dailycaller.com/2016/02/23/the-gun-grabbers-are-coming-lexington-massachusetts-now-faces-semi-automatic-gun-confiscation/

>They are now advocating for the government to seize legally owned firearms from the town’s residents.

Yeah, no thanks I'll stay in my good old red state of Idaho. NE has cool history but it's so incredibly cucked these days

If they put tiles in, then they better make em E Z pass at least. Then mine will be a hell of a lot more useful

Toles **

>We were the flame that ignited the American Revolution

Until the colonial ancestors moved west when the east and southern Europeans moved in

Tolls*** fuck I can't spell

>Cold and full of libshits
What a pill!

>Malloy won't get far. He's white!
Fixed that for you. Remember, he's running as a democrat, not being a pet minority is a far bigger obstacle than being Obama's incompetent lap dog

true, and the irish. I think really the irish ruined massachusetts

I'm 15 minutes away from Prov. and it's filled with gooks, mudslimes, and niggers.

>>Massachusetts
>>Connecticut
>>Rhode Island
>>Vermont

Literally cuck states. I used to live in Vermont and went to school in MA, what a fucking joke. The ONLY good thing about NE is the low nigger to white ratio, (outside of MA) but fails at ideology because 80% of the fucking population are timid leftists.

508 reporting in, like 30 minutes east of Providence.
>My town and a bunch of surrounding towns voted Trump
Funny watching my entire kikebook feed devolve into huge political arguments every day since the election.

And no matter how liberal New England gets I'll never live anywhere else, this place is my home.

Connecticut is the worst of them all.

Same, I hate the faggot Liberals and the high property taxes, but I've been here for most of my life with the exception of 5 years.

Well NE has so many colleges dotted all over the region you better bet your bottom dollar they are gonna be busing people in

I live in Hicksville maine. I personally love it.

I just hope we have enough pepsi and chicken tendies for all of the hungry communists.

somehow always turns blue, but all the people I know are either redpilled as fuck or open-minded enough to be easily converted
I don't get it

Only one good thing about Connecticut

CALIFORNIAN HERE
SUCK MY FAT MEXICAN COCK
YOUR STATES INVENTED NIGGERDOM

There is nothing good about it. The whole state is a nigger shithole with Stamford housing thousands of Jews, peppered with Polish meat shops.

Oh im bringing plenty of pepsi believe me cans make good projectiles

thats the south you are thinking of retard

Any NH anons going to be at the state house in Concord for the pro-Trump 100 days celebration???

I think it is NPR constantly hypnotizing the citizens of commonwealth

>Polish meat shops

Well that doesn't sound too bad

They're Polish Jews m8

It is what it is

As a fellow NEer, I think we should appreciate the South and how they are the true cultural descendants of the Revolutionaries and Founding Fathers. I think we should also once and for all say that the Fathers would have supported the Confederates in the Civil War.

>Antifa throws bike locks, rocks, and m80s at us
>We throw Pepsis and frozen chicken tendies back
Top fucking kek I can't wait for this

Jefferson would have at least

I think all of NE can agree that Connecticut is the worst NE state, if for no other reason, half of them work in NYC and aren't even really New Englanders.

Boston checkin in, Kid.

Sorry to hear that user. I live in the South now (I'm from the south originally), in east TN in the mountains, and it's based. High percentage of redpilled people, crazy rednecks, and overall patriotic right leaning politics. Some of the most lax gun laws in the nation. No niggers where I live, etc.

I have to say this about the NE kingdom though, Vermont, NH, Maine are some really beautiful states.

>maine not cuck central

youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8

Besides the heroine epidemic. New Hampshire is pretty good outside of Manchester. Property taxes are high in the surronding towns but 30-40 min North is ok.