Trump Marijuana: spread this

I like the idea of this. However, I hate the faggots that are like muh weed all day. I rarely smoke but then you have degenerate scum that swear this plant is some gift from god. I fuckn hate weed culture.

I mean nothing bad would come of it other than wack hippies being more useless, and who cares about that

Problem with weed is that it stays in your system for awhile and makes people a lot more lazy

Same dude. I fucking disjointed from that shit long ago. Some people are way too blunt about their weed usage, like dude, tone it down a little bit - put the fucking weed leaf Hoodie in the bin and get a fucking job.

I toke up on the weekends when I have a drink before bed, that's the extent of my indulgence.

Fuck marijuana. If you are a druggie scum you should be thrown in prison for assblasting until you sober up.

> Better for pain than deadly opiates like oxycodone
Opiates are better because the user is more likely to die, instead of just becoming a lazy piece of shit that lives off of MY FUCKING TAX DOLLARS

>taxing it can pay for the wall

wrong, Mexico is already paying for the wall.

You're fucking retarded. Pothead's are going to get the stuff regardless if it's legal or not, atleast the shit can be taxed and provide revenue.

You can't smoke Marijuana if your brains are shot out the back of your head by a firing squad.

Marijuana is anti-white. (((They))) try to get us to smoke it so that we will be too lazy to work/procreate. They want us to just sit around and masturbate all day.

Shut up, retard.

I think this idea is acceptable enough. Canada is already gonna do it next year and create increased enforcement costs for us. Liberals will have it done in no time anyway. 2020s aren't that far from now.

how do you think he is gonna get elected in 2020

THIS IS SHIT THEY PROMOTE

Weed is small time, cartels run meth cabrone

>slide in and tell the whites they need to waste all of their time and resources trying to murder any and all drug users
>Conveniently ignore illegal markets that will inevitably emerge unless you live in a totalitarian state
>All under the guise that it makes you a degenerate

Nice try, Jew.

Sessions will never let that fucking drug corrupt our youth. Gtfo and go smoke a doobie you goddamn degenerate

Degenerates will have access to weed, regardless. That is a different battle altogether.

The question is whether their purchase of weed will pay for the wall, or pay El Chapo instead. I'll take the former anyday

This. I use cannabis for sleep, depression, and pain. After being in the Army I'd rather take this than the 20 pills the VA has had me on and don't work. I have 2 kids, I have a Master's degree in Cyber Security & Defense, and I currently hold a six figure job. I consider myself a responsible adult for the most part. I've never smoked in front of my kids, driven while high, or let them see the cannabis for that matter.
I don't wear shirts or any of that garbage; never mind ever telling anyone I ever use it either. When I see faggots wearing shirts and stuff for attention it makes me glad I'm not a fucking retard like half of the kids these days. Blows my fucking mind.

>better for pain than opiates
citation missing

I hope he does this and makes it federally controlled to take revenue from the shit states that already legalized. win win.

Yeah Trump will go for that. Right up until the neocons tell him it's a bad idea. All hope is lost.

>new law: anons get some weed
>get caught smoking it
>cop: "thanks for the weed, 100$ please"
>cop: "please provide proof of identity
>user hands over driving license

>old law: thou shall not drive intoxicated

>cop smiles and says "thank you user, please come with me to the station for sampling"
>stoned smile freezes

result: anons drivers license suspended, must be 100% clean (no weed, no alcohol etc) over 1 year. tested every three months with hair sample. total cost: approx 6k plus 100$ fine for

those people will go away once it's legal

This is probably true. Once everyone can do pot without consequences, the green snowflakes will have to find something new to annoy people with.

mandatory drug testing on the job is no issue?

I like that.

In-fucking-genious

>force 100% profits to.go to paying for the wall
>butt hurt hippy dippy liberals got ass blasted
>continue buying pot thru illegal means or quit all together
>all this Pott bullshit dies off finally
>or wall gets financed by liberal tears
>mffw winning

/this/

Weed culture sucks. And weed is very addictive. Especially for heavy users. If you use often and then stop, you honestly become a retard. It sucks... i wanna quit so bad, but being a retard for a month might not be profitable. Also the nightsweats and mussel pain sucks 2.

Protip, don't smoke weed everyday. Maybe like once a month.

>one race
>multicultural

U Wut M8?

It means that it won't fucking kill you like opiates will. Also, have you ever smoked weed man? Pain ain't shit when ur high mf.

>If you use often and then stop, you honestly become a retard
That's not normal at all. It's honestly not even that addictive unless you are a mentally weak little bitch. I know from experience.

I doubt that. They would just look like the trashy retards they are. It's like the dipshit who wears Corona or Budweiser shirts around.

I'm not talking about if you smoked once in highschool little guy. I smoke at least a quarter ounce a day. And I have done this for at least 5 years. It isn't like I needed it the whole time, I just had money and nothing better to do. Now when I quit I become retarded for about a month. Almost like if I were high, but the opposite.

>Quarter ounce a day
You are a fucking idiot then. I would smoke about 1/8 an ounce every couple days for months if not years straight. Stop on a dime. Always felt like I got smarter if anything. What you are experiencing is still not normal.

Have not smoked since the start of the year and boy is this thread tempting me.

The night sweats are the worst part... i can literally wring sweat out of the sheets. Sometimes I vomit but not often.

Idk man. Might have something to do with starting young, maybe my brain formed in a way that is jist used to depending on weed.

weed is degenerate, get fucked you fucking nigger.

not an argument. deliver facts or just fo

Don't do it.

you'll turn into this guy

We need to make marijuana a symbol of white supremacy. Spread disinfo that all the legal states industries are controlled by white supremacists behind the scenes.

What the fuck were you smoking? I went heavy for a few months then quit with no problems at all.

youre a fucking pussy

you can grow hemp without the drug part

>I love canned air. However, I hate faggots that are like muh canned air all day.

Trump is a kike, you're wasting your time.

go drink some alchohol and smoke some ciggy Sup Forumsro

weed turns you into a non-binary genderqueer

majuna is for spirit experiences, ive never be the same after some uses
it gave me posibility to travel in time i post this from a yeat 2100, sorry bros yall fuking dead here

Yeah you're right. I really can't be fucked going through the hassle of getting it.

>mfw I get to smoke and pay to keep illegals out

fuck my ID is so close to weed

>better for pain
what a retarded statement

People will smoke regardless, it's not like the use is gonna skyrocket in society while everyones laying on the couch stoned.

The benefits of legalizing sure weigh out the potential negative of an increased use.

They should legalize and firly heavy regulate drugs such as cocaine too. To kill the cartels.
Money could be invested in education about dangers us heavy drug use etc.
Funny part is Trump wrote about legalizing drugs to take our cartels himself in an old book. Too bad it feels like it's a thing he can't say at this moment, if he even has that same idea anymore.

>I SWEAR I'M NOT A DIVISION SOWING SHILLS, GOYS!

Says the fat cunt who probably drinks half a carton a day. Underestimate boredom as degenracy

>I fuckn hate weed culture.

Same.

this would scare the fuck out of stoners