Bill Nye the Shill Goy VS The Ark Encounter

The Nyddler strikes again, this time against a modern theoretical recreation of the Ark in the biblical story of Noah.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9A-F8JEFyY

Time to decide Sup Forums, is 4000 years old man right? Or does Bill Nye the Birth Control Goy have a point? Maybe they're both kind of right and wrong.

Did the Great Flood really happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
creationscience.com/onlinebook/HydroplateOverview2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sD9ZGt9UA-U
youtube.com/watch?v=l5GEpyYel4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does is pain you to partially agree with Brain Wash the Young People? I don't think that Earth is fi- I mean four thousand years old but I know that shill goy works for the left. I can't trust him anymore, those days are gone like the snows of yesteryear due to global climate warming change.

The bible is true and Jesus Christ is God.

I believe this too, but is the Ark encounter guy right about the timeline? Despite whether he is right or wrong about how old Earth is, I think a great flood could have happened, but I want conclusive proof.

Every time one of the left says something, it makes me consider that the opposite has a good chance of being true.

Yea. Asteroid impacted the northern ice sheet ~11k years ago. The heat threw massive amounts of water vapor into the atmosphere.
If true it would explain the rain erosion on the Sphinx.
Anyway, torrential worldwide rains lasting for months. It basically scoured the landscape and wiped out whatever civilizations were present on the earth. It was a global reset button.
Noah is a parable.
>the next time someone tells you to build a big ass boat because it's going to raid for 40 days you damn well better build it!

What gives Nye the right to just trash Ham's beliefs? Why is he such a smug, disrespectful prick? Also why does he do all of it without having any idea wtf he is even talking about?

I have so many questions about the way Nye presents himself.

>when it's true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis

Thanks, I didn't know about this. Honestly really made me think. Don't a few other cultures have stories of a flood? Almonds activated if you ask me.

Also, "forty" in the Bible usually doesn't literally mean forty, it's used to express a large quantity. So "forty days" could mean weeks, months, maybe years. It's like how the Bible says Moses led the Israelites across a yuge desert for "forty days" or how Jesus spent forty days in the wilderness.

Ancient people built yuge, complicated structures, so why not a massive Ark?

Nye really comes off as a smarmy douche.
Mostly because he's a smarmy douche,

Bill Nye and Kem Ham are the representation of everything that's wrong about anglos
You're either cucklords or crazy jew loving evangelists.

What triggers me is how he tends to dodge questions, like when he battled Tuckman. If he knew what he was talking about, why dodge? He should take every question as an opportunity to share the truth (as he claims to tell), right?

That alone isn't abnormal, but the fact that his new political discussion show is popular shows that (((they)))'re trying to get young people to believe anything he says. By imblyigngn that """"modern science"""" has no room for God, he's converting impressionable minds to atheism.

God is real and science is the study of God's Creation. They go hand in hand. I'm triggered that this open minded leftist will not even consider the existence of God in a possibly infinite universe or universes.

That video was very good. Today, OP was not a faggot.

Christ mentions Noah so therefore Noah and the Ark are real events. Matthew 24:37. Also basically the ark was a huge box it wasn't really a boat. It didn't need to go anywhere, just float. The word for pitch in Hebrew is similar to the word savior (or something like that) Christ/pitch sealed the ark/sealed believers in salvation. There was only one window in the ark, one way to God. Man did not eat meat until after the flood. Genesis is a very interesting book in the Bible.

Of course it happened. It's not just the bible that corroborates it. Fuck this kike

Matthew 24:37 King James Version (KJV)

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Apocalypse confirmed. Soon, Christian brothers and sisters, what was prophesied in Revelation shall come to pass. See you in September.

May God be with us all.

Of course not, A global rain is impossible, there is no way that Noah could get all animals onto a boat without them killing each other or just fitting in the ocean and 2 of each animal isn't enough DNA to go around (sorry you conservative hicks, fucking your sister isn't a good idea) so yes it would have to be all animals. Plus we are still discovering new species of animals, unless Noah just scrapped all writings of what was on said boat. Ntm the weight of these creatures would break the boat or sink it. Even if he had enough wood to make a boat that size, a miracle global rain, every possible living thing that wouldn't survive onto said boat, and some other dues ex machina random bullshit like this large of a boat not sinking from said rain that could flood, god isn't real and your existence doesn't revolve around being someone's servant

How much were you hoping for digits right there?

>user here is right.
Look up the younger dryas. Timeline wise the Earth being only 4 thousand years old is laughable. But simply going on worldwide flood myths alone should tell us something cataclysmic happened in our past. Also that every culture has a similar myth about how they were gifted civilization from certain beings/people, should be enough to warrant deeper study. Humans instinctively attribute their successes to themselves so the fact that they all speak of ancient beings/God's/people who were advanced that lived among them or gifted them civilization warrants more study as well.

Didn't the find proof for the flood that wiped out a lot of bronze age people and is said to have spawned the Noah myth? I think I remember watching that on the history channel.

checked
I was hoping for at least two same numbers, but the digits are mysterious in their meaning.

Apocalypse is coming.

Nah, creationist are silly. Easy to btfo, and he got btfo. Even Bill Bye the Weimar Guy can do it, soft target.

Could this be a...
redpill thread?

I know there must be some Great Flood info among you fuckers, who's got the goods?

Here's one, the fact that cultures all over the world, who probably did not communicate with each other, have a recurring myth of a flood that reset life on Earth?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

>pic related, me running to the future Ark with my robot

I never noticed this before, but that looks like cities connected by massive roads. Great Flood confirmed.

forgot pic

i know it's not related, but giants are also real. there's whole worlds of crazy shit lost to time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah

also forgot pic

I hate Bill Nye the left-wing political tool as much as the next guy, but he's right in this case. Guy in glasses is a fucking retard.

Pic related could be fake, maybe not. An user should visit Lovelock cave, Nebraska and dig for info.

>Did the Great Flood really happen?

Every ancient civilization has an account of a "great flood." It probably happened, but on a much smaller scale.

So Shill Nye is attacking some small amusement park in Kentucky? Doesn't matter that it's Christian themed, is that really the best he can do?

>post yfw global warming destroyed civilization

Worldwide deluges are a theme throughout many, many ancient cultures.

A long, long fucking time ago shit happened. It's deeply ingrained into primitive human culture across much of the world, and can be found in many of humanity's oldest surviving works of literature. I don't see how anyone could claim that there was never a Great Flood.

story goes miners destroyed a lot of the more trivial artifacts, baskets, pottery, etc. once they started finding bones they brought in the science nerds. probably not much left to find without heavy excavating equipment. either way it definitely causes one to rethink about biblical and ancient lore as fantasy. I'm not saying dragons are real, but nearly every existing prominent culture has stories of winged lizards. even ones in the americas that didn't have much influence from other cultures until colonization

Two of every animal on a boat. Every animal. Didn't happen.

Both of them are a bunch of imbeciles. Bill Nye because of his (((science))) and Ken Ham because of his Young Earth Theory. The Bible doesn't teach that the earth is a LITERAL 24 hour days of creation. The Earth is billions of years old, fact. The Bible teaches that the "days" in Genesis are stages in time. Not 24 hours. We know this because the 7th day lasted down to the Exodus of the Jews and the last time it was mentioned was by Paul down to this day. We don't know how long each "day" was but we do know it wasn't 24 hours.

Interesting thoughts.

If I get digits, it will serve as a sign from Kek that another Flood will happen in our lifetime. Though I'm skeptical, so whatever.

sorry but after that episode i will side with the ark guy

leftists are so crazy they make creationists look sane

If every civilization had an incident involving a great flood, then I think it is safe to assume the flooding was of tremendous scale

>Mfw America has lol cows on both ends of the spectrum
Dog bless

If Sup Forums starts shilling for creationism I'm done with this board.

>literally who?

Too obvious, you have to type something like

>singles: everything is fine
>dubs: apocalypse is approaching
>trips: apocalypse is near
>QUADS: APOCALYPSE NIGH
>QUINTS AND ABOVE: DUCK AND COVER

Yes. Great flood happen.
Trace everything u know.
Goes to illuminati/freemason.
Goes to Ancient Egypt the false gods.
The fallen angels that lusted for human women flesh. Wasn't Lucifer, mind u, but did go against God.
Women gave birth to giants. Men of renown.
Fallen angels brought knowledge. To the point of amazing technology.
All tech, gold, scrolls, and bones taken from illuminati to keep for themselves.
Pyramids at Antarctica.
Fallen angels trying to leave this realm but couldn't cause of firmament.
Operation fish bowl and operation high jump.
God send flood to destroy everything.
No telling what is really under pyramids all over world.
Operation Mocking Bird.
A disinformation program to disinform all the common man.
Also to mock God.

>Implying the Chirstcucks on this board already don't

In addition in Gilgamesh the flood happens and they build a giant cube to save the people and the animals.

>Time to decide Sup Forums, is 4000 years old man right?
This is old news gringo this happened when the park opened last year.
>Christ mentions Noah so therefore Noah and the Ark are real events
Christ would have to be proven to be the messiah before that validates the event and evidence would still have to be collected about the event.

It doesn't mean literally all animals
Their world to them was a lot smaller back then. By all the animals it almost definatley meant the common local animals like goats and cattle and maybe even lions and shit. If they had them locked in pens I think it could be readable.

There's most likely been multiple great floods. The earth has been in a constant flux of warming and cooling since it's beginning.

They describe the entire earth being submerged.

Maybe that's accurate, but it's still hard to imagine.

>Noah and the Ark are real events.

>buying into old testament kikery

Low hanging fruit.

Bottom-right is literally Pat Cooper.

Current Jews are not the real Jews.
They are devil worshipping illuminati freemason criminals.
Read the bible. U would have known that.

a few of us seem like lizards, WTF?

Those angular lines and strange looking geometric patterns are just where the composite radar images overlap to areas that aren't able to be scanned or are not able to be scanned to the same degree of accuracy.
You see the same thing in certain areas of google earth where populated areas are scanned to a high resolution and rural areas are not.
In other words, this is next level retardation.

>he thinks the (((khazarians))) and false-sons of israel are the same jews from the old testament
you know you have to be 18 to post here, right?

19:14
Bill Nye BTFO by a little girl

>Don't a few other cultures have stories of a flood
Pretty much all cultures do.

You gotta give those people credit. Jesus was not portrayed as black. Not even the Egyptian. Only one Kang in the entire picture.

interesting theory, except that those images weren't mapped using R.A.D.A.R.. do you even know what radar is?

If everyone would have read the bible

They would have know that A LONG TIME AGO.
They think it's ayy lmao running the world.
That is a smokescreen. A mockery of angels.
Also, look into operation mockingbird

They fell straight into the disinformation of operation mockingbird and all the education that mocks God.
All in plain sight. So crazy...

Then fucking leave. This is a board for open discussion. Contribute or GTFO. Noone gives a fuck about you.

Theres no reason to believe that it has anything to with a noah style flood, though.
We know human beings, especially early ones, often lived along coast lines.
We also know the earth has been through many ice ages and warming periods.
It's extremely likely that something like what graham hancock has proposed it correct, i.e.

>Humans are much older than we thought
>Humans used to have great coastal societies
>End of Ice Age/Global warming caused rising tides which displaced these groups
>these groups passed down stories of great floods to explain how rising sea levels flooded them out of their cities

One way to prove this would be to search for evidence of early societies where the shorelines USED to be thousands of years ago, aka many many miles from where they are currently

No, the flood didn't happen. No, the earth isn't

>Human beings lived along coast lines
Yeah that is why every major civilisation formed along rivers

>presuppose supernatural and magic
>THIS COULDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE SCIENCE
Next I'm going to hear that water doesn't contain the elements of wine, a man's soles are not buoyant enough to walk on water, and 3 day old decomposition would prevent someone from reviving the dead. Thus the miracles didn't happen.

If you think the earth is 6000 years old you are fucking retarded. I mean that sincerely.

Yep. Sounds really trustworthy.
Wow. Great job.
Let's believe the illuminati/freemason puppet telling us what to believe.

No, some of us do not.

Yes they are dipshit. It's a combination of ship-based multi-beam sonar systems supplemented by satellite based radar altimeter datasets.
The ocean floor is difficult to scan, even with all these intruments. You never get a complete picture.
But of course, the far more reasonable explanation is that there are ancient flooded cities down there right?
For fucks sake man, get a clue.

Why do you want proof? Work on your relationship with Jesus.

Not trying to derail your post, but wtf is going on in CA, with the ICBM launch today between 12:00 and 0600? Where is the target and who knows about this? Are we(USA) able to drop that on a dime as would be necessary? Vandenburg dudes, what is going on??

>Not literal.
But now you are cherry picking. If thats not literal why is anything else not literal?

I don't think it was actually rain... but giant geysers spraying water into the atmosphere and returning as land broke apart.

Hydroplate Theory makes sense:
creationscience.com/onlinebook/HydroplateOverview2.html

Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=sD9ZGt9UA-U

>fucking idiots taking the side of the Bishop of Ussher
You know, you don't have to defend fucking idiocy just because Bill Nye. Global Warming, gender, cool, but don't throw in with fucking snake handling inbred imbeciles.

Big bang. Everything came from nothing.
Well before God created the earth.
It was nothing but a deep void of deep water.
Either way. It takes creation.
Not 1st it was nothing than every thing poop out on its own.

satellite alimeter is shit at going past ocean surface and ship sonar is shit at ocean floor depth. you have no idea of which you speak

the earth isn't 6000 years old, the jews are.

Guess where rivers end up?
And guess where the largest cities in the world are?

I'm not saying cities never formed elsewhere. But even today most of the worlds largest cities form along coastal areas.

I just spoke to him and he told me he's pissed the part where thor nukes japan never made it to the final cut. That's like, ALL, he talks about.

Try typing that again, and this time try and seem as if you didn't have a stroke just prior.

Do NOT cross The Nyddler
youtube.com/watch?v=l5GEpyYel4g

I hate Nye more and more now. He goes after Young Earth guys because he knows it helps him win public opinion against Christians.

Not all Christians believe in Young Earth. No where in the Bible states the age of the earth.

Christians are very diverse in Scientific thinking. Some believe an Theistic Evolution, Young Earth Creationism, Old Earth Creationism, Old Earth Young Human, Intelligent Design, etc...

Nye Should sit down and Debate the Discovery Institute PhDs or Reasons to Believe PhDs on live T.V. He knows he will get smoked.

Yes a Global Flood could have happened. Their is evidence that it could have happened but no one knows the age or when.

Satellites not real.
Everything is fiber optic cable that literally run underground of oceans and why don't big cell company use cell towers?
Why not satellites so they can have complete coverage. Stupid commercials. No one makes the connection

It's a matter of man being 6000~ years old, not earth.

>Bill Nye debunking (((Old Testament)))

So is he a Goy Puppet or not?

You absolute retard today cities from around the coasts because we can create portable water that was not the case then, are you underage or just retarded?

Wew lad, you do realize we have civilizations older than 6k years old

the bible is the story of JEWS not the story of man.

understand older cultures pre-date the jewish ones and have songs and traditions which speak of the impact 13000 years ago.

Ole Stephen hawkings had a change of mind I believe..he was like shit..there has to be a creator.

Exactly why you end up with incomplete images which are capable of convincing mentally handicapped people on internet message boards that ancient ayylmao cities existed on what is now the seafloor.
But by all means keep visiting those christian 'news' websites if it pleases you.

all speculation, and doesn't matter, all that matters is your relationship with your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ

The biggest mistake was bringing normies to this board because now they're shilling Christianity every single fucking day and going into threads to proselytize. It's getting real fucking old when people ask a question and someone says "Find god and you'll get your answer" even if the question isn't philosophical in nature. People are taking the "Sup Forums is a Christian board" meme too far. We're pretty damn diverse culturally, racially, and religiously. Attributing a singular religion to Sup Forums is fucking retarded. The mods need to move the religion threads that aren't political to /x/, Sup Forums, /his/ or /lit/ because they all devolve into shitposting on both sides.

>what is an estuary

Not everyone's water is completely contaminated with poo, user.

Which isn't even the same thing as creationism. So get bent. You can't even have a coherent conversation.