WTF, I hate America now

WTF, I hate America now.

APOLOGIZE!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barefoot_Gen_(1983_film)
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
youtu.be/aDaOgu2CQtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bet they won't attack us again, bitches.

I refuse to apologize for a thing, we should've taken the entire island from those bastards as far as I'm concerned, we were soft and they got lucky.

As soon as you apologize for Nanking you Japalap proxyfag

Nice

Japan literally deserved every bomb we dropped on them and then some.

I'm sorry for Grandpa. He really wanted to kill every single nip in the land invadion of the Japanese islands, and those filthy kikes in the Manhattan Project robbed him of all that justice.

Fuck you.
They could've avoided it. They forced our hand.
They became better off afterwards anyways.

lol, failing for the nanking meme in le current year

>the bomb falls directly on the "T" shaped bridge
>not falling slightly to the right like it did in real life

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE REEEEEE

Japan got bluffed like an amateur up against the world series champ of poker

We told em we'd nuke em every week until they surrendered, but we only had the two bombs available.

source?

Also that bomb would have utterly vaporized them, not just cooked them. Their deaths would have been instantaneous and without pain.

how did the woman know where her baby dropped if her eyes had already melted?

checkmate atheists

War is war have you seen what's resting in the bottom of pearl habor? America ain't apologizing for shit about nuking Japan.

Two nukes weren't enough, anime was a mistake.

But it does, user.
Just very slightly.

>posts a webm called america
>webm depicts japan
what did he mean by this?

It was supposedly an aerial explosion. But it was likely just firebombed.

They surrendered because they were afraid of being invaded by the soviets.

Just like they bluffed our auto industry, eh?

We would have been dropping them as they became available. There were something like 4-5 more bombs being worked on when they surrendered. Once a week wouldn't be possible, but more were definitely coming.

Fuck America

no thanks

>can't differentiate between killing soldiers and innocent civilians
So what's it like being a psychopath?

This is a reminder that the nation of Japan has pledged allegience to Satan which is why they bombed their own people and blamed it on whitey

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

Why else would you always post this? Guaranteed (you)s?

Molested children love (you)s

10/10 would bomb again

Fucking rekt
Dont fuck with us t.usa

we fought on the wong side in that war

The blinsing light of freedom liberates oppressed nips in hiroshima, 1945.

>gooks
>"innocent"

Will not apologize when Japan was a dick

I love that Anime triggers some folks. It's like Tojo's revenge.

Sorry, we were aiming for tojo and missed.

Sorry we didn't drop a third. There, happy?

Tibbets is that you?

>showing barefoot gene
>a literal fucking movie where the dad blames the emperor for the bombings
>the father LITERALLY BLAMES THE EMPEROR
>MFW THE FUCKING MEMORIAL EVEN WORDS IT SO THEY BLAME THEMSELVES

FUCK OFF

WE DID THE RIGHT THING FAGGOT, SO MUCH SO WE KEKED THEM INTO BELIEVING THEY DID IT

Them nips nipped with our boats in hawaii or some shit. Seriously why would you kick a nuclear hornet nest. Asked for it. Burgers delivered.

Fuck I wish I was tripping on on LSA when I watched this.
Sauce?

I watch this webm and all I see is literal hellfire in retribution for the Bataan death march.

we shouldve let MacArthur continue on with his plans for many countries, a lot of problems wouldnt be around today if we had.

Those bombs saved Japan from communism, faggot.

Jap bastards got what they deserved absolute savage culture from unit 732 to rape of Ninjing these soulless Chinks had it comming.

MacArthur literally wanted to nuke North Korea so hard it would be uninhabitable for a hundred years, to prevent Chinese reinforcements marching south

That was for pearl harbor.

If we didn't nuke Japan there would be no anime today
Every none american should be grateful

They shouldn't have started shit they couldn't finish then, should they?

>burgers actually defending the bombing

wow, I had no idea it was this bad.

didnt we warn them too?
they just ignored it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barefoot_Gen_(1983_film)
If you go to the museum in Hiroshima, you'll see that some of them were close enough to get 3rd degree burns all over their body but not close enough to get vaporized. There are accounts of some survivors right after the blast asking for water to sooth their burns but the second they poured the water on their skin, their skin just came off.

this gave me a boner
let's do it again in NK
bigger and badder.

shutup you fucking monkey

>Apologize for something you had no part in
What are you black
>Apologize for something that gives you an enormous erection
What are you gay?

>nu/pol/ prefers posting le "wtf america" threads to this

god if ONLY we would nuke that shithole "brazil"

should have dropped more honestly

the other option was to invade from the south on foot which would have prolonged the war causing more civilian and infantry casualties

reported that thread, thanks for pointing it out.
not politics related.

In the end, they won the peace
>wrecked the U.S. Auto, electronic and steel industries in the 80s
>World's 3rd largest economy
>Detroit looks like a post nuclear dystopia mixed with 80s Robocop
>Your kid is probably a weeb
Love it.

Modern nuclear bombs, or hydrogen/fusion bombs are significantly stronger that they'd wipe an entire city of the map.
Here's a map to play with. You can drop one on PyongYang and choose what kind of bomb. nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Actual Japs don't want us to apologize so not gonna happen.

Thanks based pede

Just shut the fuck up. You're nothing but a hat for us.

Yeah ok. Search "japanese war crimes", faggot.

k

For all the faggots out there who think the nukes were bad: heres a bit of reality for ya:
If we had not nuked the gooks we would have invaded D-Day style and raped and killed millions of Japanese possibly up to 1948 or farther, millions of our men would die, and the soviets would take advantage and take over Japan after. Instead we ended the war in a couple days killing a few hundred thousand people. Jesus christ

fuckin sick bruuuh

T.Chang
Nobody gives a fuck.

spotted the kike

Haha can't really deny that shit, Japan got it good after we got done schooling them.

Woah I can't believe a city got bombed in WWII

Genuine kek.

it's time to pay your dues you fucking burgers, bomb the shit out of all Nork subs and missle locations so we don't have to worry. Then and only then will we help you in the day of the ラーク

So much edge in here. War is Hell and what happened to Japan is a tragedy regardless of what angle it's looked at.

Remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki as anything but glorious.

>Hates Trudeau and thinks all of Canada is cucksville
>Y-you Kike
Naw

Not to mention the rain was black as ink like if it where from a HB.lovecraft story

No.

>tfw going air force and might get the chance to do just that

Shut up fucking weeb

Well after what they did to the other Asian nation, they did get off easy.

Go back to the soccer field Jose

> WTF, I hate America now.

> APOLOGIZE!
Japs were so sick and crazy that wanted to fight till all of them die for their imperor anyway, so definitely were needed to be chasten by something overwhelming.

Ask China and they'd tell you that they deserved more.

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren't targeted because they had military complexes within them
>lol the poor innocent Japanese never once killed a civilian
nigger please

Anime version of 9/11 when?

Curious, did the Americans bring down the Japanese or the Germans first?

Are you a retart?

Germany surrendered before Japan, but the Japs just continued fighting.

>nukes
>japan
>pfffftttt
UNIT 731

Since there's no audio

youtu.be/aDaOgu2CQtI

We roasted those bitches for a reason. Read history.

no, just uneducated.

fucking hell

no one knows it's a mystery

It was this or split it with the commies. Remember what they did in Germany, and Eastern Europe? Besides, they started it. That's how you win wars, by the way. None of this pussy Geneva bullshit. Who cares what a bunch of Neutral pussies have to say about war, anyhow? It's what I like about Trump. He drops the biggest non-nuclear bomb on some ragheads and brags about it like a boss.

Now if only he could keep his other campaign promises, and didn't suck Putykins cock. Then, we might have a decent Pres.

Should have wiped out the soviets too, whoever hit patton shoukd have his bloodline wiped and eisenhowers' descendents should be purged.

For the sake of saving ~1 million American lives in addition to countless million Jappo lives the atrocities of the atomic bombs dropped on Nihon should be overlooked. Looked what happened

1.) WWII was over almost instantly
2.) Ushered in the atomic age and drew borders between Commie & filthy American pig instead of a possible 2nd fight with them in Europe after Hitler an heroed himself
3.) Have to force civilize trigger happy sociopaths that run the world to work together in peace and diplomacy or face destroying the human race

I think it's a pretty fair exchange over the insta 250,000 people who got nuked.

Thats like, basic history my man

wow that's the best webm ever

why does this image make me so happy

Internal estimates from the Defense Department at the time (which they deemed conservative):of direct fatalities from an assault on mainland Japan
>500,000 US fatalities
>2 million Japanese fatalities

Who knows how many casualties or fatalities from infection/disease/whatever