Left: Creates a Tangible Product, Is a an expert in her line of work, overall creates happiness

Left: Creates a Tangible Product, Is a an expert in her line of work, overall creates happiness.
>Only makes 20k Annually
Right:Creates no Tangible Product, All he does is moves around a huge bulk of money, waits for it to magically become more "Valuable" by like 1%. Makes 600,000 for the firm only because that bulk of money was large enough.
>Makes 200,000+ with crazy benefits.

How is this fair again?

>t. starbucks worker looking for a raise

fuck off this is literally me and she doesn't even make coffee it's just sugary bullshit that only white trash drink.

>Is a an expert in her line of work

Tell that to the fuckwits at the Peet's near my office.

>expert in her line of work
>can't even put a patent on the product she created
>implying baristas at Starbucks know anything besides how to fuck up an order

Knowing how to move money around such that its value increases by 1% is worth almost exactly that 1%, so if the firm handles more that $20M then his work is worth $200K
Making coffee barely creates $20K of value every year
It doesn't matter how they do it, they both create value, and one creates far more value than the other due to simple arithmetic

Holy shit I never thought I would see the day when Sup Forums defends blatant usury.

Left: Earns revenue of around $500 a day for the company
Right: Earns revenue of around $2000 a day for teh company

Left: Every move made is considered a move fo he company; a PR nuke waiting to happen with no reprisal for that person, since they can move to another job easily.
Right: Any false step results in damage to the firm and reciprocal damage to the employee that will last far longer.

Left: Maybe a health code violation and gets fired
Right: Requires constant vigilance and expert knowledge of the law to avoid wrongdoing, or at least hide it well. Get caught, enjoy a six figure fine and prison.

It's more than fair.

dude c'mon. this is ridiculous. Serving coffee is for kids and losers. The man on the right is educated and very intelligent.

She could make more sucking dick, and be her own boss

>Socially necessary labour time for making that money
Left: Dropped college or not even studied a gender wymen multicultural shit degree
Every hour of her labor worths minimum wage, a fucking machine could do that and actually tastes better

Right: Dropped to entrepreneurship or has degrees in Harvard, Yale or some shit like that
Every hour worths a shit ton of shekels and if he screws it the state pays for it with your taxes

>expert in xer field
>Can't combine 4 ingredients correctly
>Four

Day of the robots when ?

What? I'm not even an oldfag, but I know Sup Forums used to be libertarian, and nowadays is pretty pro-capitalism/anti-commie.

I think usury fits pretty well with both those philosophies.

a good way of determining how much money your job is worth is to think about how much you would cost the company if you fuck up

yea but if right fucks up, they get bailed out. Remember the wallstreet bailout?

>expecting life to be fair

Bernouts pls go

>mfw work in banking
>right is literally me in 10 years

Stay mad minimum wage fags

how does it feel being a fucking parasite, sucking the life out of hard working people?

>one can be trusted to deal with large amounts of money
>the other cannot be trusted to make your coffee right

Hmmmm

Shut up, Commie

How does it feel being a little wageslave bitch?

life isnt fair you stupid cunt, grow up
not like banking or whatever you're referring to is easy or risk-free

>this entire thread

I look forward to the profit you'll bring me.

>creates a tangible product with some valuing at $50,000,000

If you weren't retarded, you'd realize you need a lot of money to actually make 600k a year from banking. To move a lot of money like that, you need to do a lot of analysis to determine the appropriate risk and liquidity, no babbys first SPY etf.
T. Finance bro

> (OP)
>>creates a tangible product with some valuing at $50,000,000
Laundering

But real world examples
Let's take any random penny stock
For example
IMNP. It's a complete shit for the record
Volume: ~1-3 million a day
Past couple of days it's been up or down over 20% and theoretically the most you could have traded in it was maybe 6 million bucks, but then you'd be moving and destroying the market in it.

Moran

Now, imagine being an institutional investor. A 20% loss is what you'd expect in a market crash. Imagine looking and seeing that loss in a day. Imagine being a money manager with the gaul to really believe the FDA will approve their drug and their will become profitable. Imagine the comparative risk and inability to put more money in it once you pass a threshold, imagine doing this at a high level. Now imagine in a non rigged system, all you're doing is allocating money to real causes (i.e. oncology) and the greed of those who run these companies. It's fucking hard work

Now imagine being me, an educated, CFA holding Sup Forumslack falling for bait and shit posting at midnight.
End this ride

>Right:Creates no Tangible Product

WRONG.

And your failure to understand this marks you as a Marxist loser.

>barista
Easy to find. Dime a dozen. If she fucks up you might lose a customer.

>CEO
Hard to find. If he fucks up, your entire billion dollar company could go under and 30,000 people lose their jobs.

Why does anything need to be fair??? If someone wants to better their situation then they should work to improve it instead of looking to lower everyone to same misery levels.

It takes 15 minutes to train the first.

lel enjoy your soulless existence. I did 4 months in the industry and I'll never go back.

OP you are the faggotests faggot to ever suck a million dicks.

All you had to do is say: the guy on the right is a Jew. And you would get your point across immediately. But you can't. Cause that's "racist" and you THINK you are a good person. Well you aren't. You're a pice of shit like the rest of us and the Jews will throw you in the wood chipper the minute you hand them absolutely power in you commie state.

communism has never really been tried before faggot.