Grandchildren will live in <10% white country. What do?

>Be 25 right now
>Suppose when I’m 40, I have a son
>Suppose when my son his 40, he has a son (my grandson)
>My grandson grows up, reaches age 30
>This is 85 years from now
>2102
>When my grandson is 30, the country will be By the time he retires, it will be Suppose he retires at 65 (year is 2137)
>When he retires, country will be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm at a loss for words. If nothing changes, will there be civil war in the US at some point? Will white people begin fleeing to somewhere else in the world?

I've known the demographics are changing, but it's pretty damning when you think about it in terms of the world your grandchildren will live in.

Become a supervillain and develop an ethnic cleansing virus.

Otherwise good luck getting rid of all of these mongrels through conventional means. Especially if you take too long and find yourself in the minority.

Why is this chart acting like hispanic is a race?

This is our country guey

immigrate to a white country

I have a feeling it's gonna collapse around 30-50%, there just won't be enough white people to mooch off of. The various brown hordes will want their own thing regarding resources and lands, it's gonna get real ugly faster than anyone thinks. Take solace that the white college liberals won't escape the city's.

Your grandchildren will be mixed race. Pray it's with an Asian, Hispanic, or Native American (of the right tribe) and not the alternatives.

lets be honest though, 80% of hispanics are not white

if past white flight is any indication

white libs and conservative libs pack up and leave at roughly the same rate

*conservatives (not libs)

I'm already planning on moving to Poland. I doubt anything will change. Time to make Poland great this time without diversity

Absolutely, and I have no intention of leaving here anytime soon. But I am trying to be realistic about what my descendants do if nothing in fact changes whatsoever. Would you really be saying "this is our country" if it was 5% white? At a certain point, your own safety and that of your offspring has to supersede all else. What if it was 1% white? .03%?

At a certain point, it does beg the question.

Which country do you think that will be? I'm fairly certain these numbers look the same for Western Europe and Australia, and South Africa is already there. So eastern Europe maybe?

It doesn't matter

The white ones shouldn't be blamed for the actions of mestizos regardless how much they fuck like rabbits

You're naive go think your grandchildren will even be white lol

Any attempt to organize against this is always thwarted. I wonder why that is?

We'll just call Hispanics "white", point them at Blacks and Muslims, and call it a day like we did with the Irish and Italians.

I'm not from the US and I've never experienced Hispanic people.

I know from firsthand experience that Blacks,Arabs and Asians are all inferior to actual people. But is the same true for Hispanics? Tourists from Spain and Italy usually look pretty white even though they have darker shade of hair and not a lot of light colored eyes compared to my own countrymen I still think they are white and act civilized.

Are they infected with Nigger culture or something in the Americas?

it is FAR worse here than anywhere in europe

but the logical choices would be ireland, uk, australia because they speak english

more likely they will turn on us

>Ireland, UK, Australia
All cucked nations also...

our hispanics are mostly non white

dont be an idiot

ireland is 96% white

Hispanics will be like the Irish by that point. By that I mean like they will be considered 'white'. They will also be intermixing with white people interchangably.

The white majority will remain the same, the average white person will just be a little browner than they are now.

Better chance at that with the asians. They are already classed with white.

then race mix so he will blend in. but personally I think ur thinking WAY too far into the future . things change ---

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Ahahahahahahahah

How does it feel knowing the USA will be just like South America?

and yet you all make fun of us for letting slants overrun us...

its almost as if you prefer to rather have spics?

at least in a chink majority country, white people will still have the opportunity to maintain a stable population once becoming redpilled on demographics and liberalism.

as hte leftists die out due to not reproducing, the white conservatives can pick up some slack with 3 babies per family.

as long as us fathers redpill our sons and daughters HARD, move out of cities and as far away from shitskins as possible, there is yet still hope for us.

the other option for the white race is to play the nuclear card: go feral.

move out of towns COMPLETELY and become as self sufficient as possible. PAY ZERO FUCKING TAXES to sustain the shitskin invasion. have 10-12 babies each and make them work the land. arm yourselves to the teeth.

every time i bring up the nuclear option on Sup Forums i get shouted down "HURR NOT BECOMING NIGGER..."

well then yeah, enjoy becoming a dinosaur instead you extinct cuck liberal. enjoy having your estate seized by the shitskin governmetn to pay for gibs because you have no living descendants.

white people of today are basically wage slaves for the shitskins of tomorrow. stop paying your taxes to a government thats dying to replace you

What are all these pictures of all black Irish classrooms then?

The answer is that you're retarded, painfully so for a 25 year old.

Explain

The reason people hate slants is because they have even worse morals and degeneracy than white whore race traitors.

youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE

The only reason why Japan and China are still mostly Asian is because there are not a lot of foreigners in their lands. Once this increases you can be sure that ALL of their women exclusively open their legs and get impregnated by more inferior races.

53% are white in the same way Italians are. You people are just painfully autistic and point to dark haired Hispanics and shout "clearly half-nigger" while giving an italians a pass, probably because a lot of you are italians.

Now that I think of it why do I even bother to browse Sup Forums now? Most of you are as fucking retarded as ever and with Trump elected the actual non-whites are getting deported/blocked from entering anyway in the next 8 years.

We need to convince a billionaire to donate shit tons of money for black abortions and sterilizations. Offer 2k instant direct deposit gibs for single mothers in the inner city to get sterilized.

In terms of return on your investment, this is the best way to reduce their total numbers. Focus the money and clinics in non white areas.

I found out Kiwis need IT positions. I might try and apply for a job there. It would suck leaving my guns behind, but that's a price you pay I guess...

Implying the Racial Holy War will not have happened by 2050 at the absolute latest.

you can own guns in nz

theres no bag limits or seasons

you can shoot as much as you want, whenever you want.

you can live 100% off of wild meat

the question is: how does running solve the problem?

you are the majority NOW.

you ahve the upper hand NOW.

waiting only weakens your position

The United States is far better off than Europe. 64% of children are born are white, the inability of imbeciles to understand that minorities are people who are either hispanic or not white and that hispanic isn't a race is just your own problem.

53% are white. Your inability to understand that overwhelmingly Cuban refugees came from the moneyed classes which were white, that the Island of Puerto Rico was greater than 7/10ths Spanish when annexed and there are now around 5 million white puerto ricans in the united states, that the bulk of mexicans in the southwest at the time of annexation were white, that those whites intermarried with anglos and all their descendants regardless of language are eligible for hispanic status, that only the wealthy can afford to migrate legally in the case of places like china and nigeria and it should be obvious the same is true for latin america and in latin america the whites are the wealthy

Well really I could go on but the fact that basic fucking shit like this escapes you people is exasperating. It's like you spend all day smelling your own asshole instead of trying to learn anything about the world around you, its history and its people.

No, our minorities are much more tolerable than yours. I would much rather live in a 30% Hispanic country than a 10-15% Muslim country.

You can't use a linear extrapolation on logistic data retard

>black population barely changes
I'll take spics over nogs and mudslimes tbqh

geez juan tell us how you really feel

t. Puerto Rican

just move to a white part of the US, most of the nigs/spics are concentrated in a few big cities

>HURR DURR DUDE JUST STERILIZE THEM ALL LOL

Stop being a fucking retard for five fucking seconds. More than 1/5 of Black kids are born to mothers between the ages of 15-19. All you have to do to slash black births by up to 200,000 is to lead a crusade against teenage motherhood while also slashing government benefits for single mothers.

Trump has already proposed slashing benefits for single mothers btw. Also notable is that the nigger population grows by about 1,500,000 a decade due to immigrants migrating here and having kids. Changing immigration laws and deporting useless ones will also reduce nigger growth.

In the long term in the next 20 years or so nigger life expectancy is going to either freeze in place or decline due to all the fat fuck niggers dying early due to their bodies shutting down from being too fucking fat, causing nigger death rates to increase. It's entirely possible to shift the population in such a way using entirely politically correct ideas like "bringing teenage pregnancy down to Asian levels" and then letting niggers die off on their own due to their own retardation and fatty fatness.

you can still approximate you autistic fuckwit

>this is considered "Hispanic" instead of "White" by the Census Bureau

you are an idiot

Population rank 19th
Pop. density 73.4 /km2 (190.1 /sq mi)
Languages English, Irish, Ulster Scots
Ethnic groups
96.4% White

you should stay in the US, please do not try to immigrate

>implying the real issue isnt just the fact that millions of spics squatamalans and other south american cretins are just waltzing into your country for gibs

were gonna b-b-build that wall...

"oops looks like we have no money, sorry no wall, enjoy the spic invasion"

trumps most important political position has been reduced to fuckall

The problem is that a lot of hispanics are white or majority european at the least. Once theyve assimilated over a couple generations theyre the same as an Italian or East Euro immigrant here. Nobody can tell nowadays if your grandparents were Italians or Half Euros

"Hispanic" is the dumbest group classification that exists. There are Euro hispanics, black hispanics, mixed hispanics, even Chinese hispanics. I'm white hispanic, don't speak spanish, and have not found anything in common with other hispanics. I wonder what the motivation is for creating this group

Can you remember the last time there was a terror attack in the Netherlands? Ever seen a bombing happen in Amsterdam?

You know why this doesn't happen? Most of our muslim immigrants are from Indonesia (our former colony) and they practice a different brand of Islam that hate Arabs. They actually have a lot of fights with Arabs and contain their brand of Islam by converting/threatening them. This in turn has actually made the Netherlands one of the safest places in western Europe from Terrorist threats.

>waiting to 40 for a son.

>The United States is far better off than Europe
haha

also calling PRs white... holy shit... go to Hartford Ct sometime

>you used facts, clearly you're a beaner.

Alternately

>how dare you rain on my fantasies of imminent race war by actually knowing shit about shit

Italians never started a race war, white Hispanics aren't either. Up to 40% of white Hispanic children are half white Anglo anyway and statistically white Hispanics avoid having kids with non-white Hispanics. The white Hispanic population is being totally absorbed by the English-speaking white population.

So once again- your autistic fantasies/fears of race warfare will never come true. At the end of a day a kid whose mother is a white middle class Mexican-American and father is a German American will never be accepted or accept brown indios as his raza mang, and those indios will be deported anyway.

By 2050 80%+ of Americans will be white if Trump just gets all his basic bitch policies passed, nevermind if he uses his second term to go full madman and bring us back to the 1950s.

>wow look at dis based malaysian in a geert hat
fucking squash yourself toothpaste

Yes, a lot of them are white, but they don't identify as white, they identify as Hispanic, I remember 2 white Hispanic kids, pale white, both said they're Hispanic, not white. Also that Red Pill Philosiphy guy on youtube who is Cuban says "I'm Hispanic not white" IMO he's pretty white.

I approximated. I also stated as a disclaimer that it was approximated, and acknowledged that this wasn't exact. The approximation is likely somewhere in the ballpark, because for the 40 years leading to up my extrapolation, the data is indeed roughly linear

My point still stands. Look at OPs pic. Black population growth over the years is minimal, mostly due to abortions and murder rates. I'm just saying we should find ways to improve it and reduce their population further.

If baby mamma has 3 kids instead of 7, we're all better off as taxpayers.

2 Hispanic kids in my high school***

much of Sup Forums is stupid and hasn't put much thought into this OP. That's why they think breeding without addressing degeneracy will save the white race.

nobody mentioned race war, just stfu you're not convincing anyone, Senor

This, He needs to dismantle the 9th circuit so he and sessions can get their stuff passed. By then our white population could boom back up to 80% white.

Have children OP things are only getting better.

Tell them to get themselves a DNA test and see who's really hispanic.

This is a shitposting thread and you still take it as an opportunity to pointlessly lie about Trump to blackpill people. Kill yourself, leaf.

It was created by Jimmy Carter, as was the "other race" category. Obama expanded Hispanics to "Hispanic, Latino OR Spanish" in order to ensure that people directly from Spain are considered Hispanic. Obama of course also wanted to make "Arab" an official race. Bill Clinton allowed people to pick as many races as they wanted, resulting in roughly half of all "native americans" being mixed race according to the Census.

All "progressive" additions to the Census over the past 50 years have occurred under Democratic administrations which then take the opportunity to talk about how the Census clearly shows America is becoming diverse more rapidly than their policies of mass immigration had previously indicated and thus white men must step aside for the new proud brown otherkin of color to take the reins of power.

Okay, but what is all this freaking out about Irish becoming a minority in Ireland by 2050? Is it because of white immigrants? I'm assuming so, since it's apparently 96% white and is that all of Ireland? Isn't there like 2 parts of Ireland?

>hur dur 53% is a fact because i say so

good work carlos

and not to mention Hispanic is a term for a person from a Spanish speaking country and has nothing to do with their race. Hispanic countries generally has the widest variety of different admixtures of Euro and Native, with a smaller minority actually being close to native

the problem is you are retarded

you probably forgot that the far right is riddled with fear mongering propaganda and false information

Yes goyim I'm sure the census is accurate I'm sure all the Mexicans and blacks are filling it out, they are such responsible citizens. Don't worry you're still 60% of the population.

So the future looks like Elysium's L.A.

I'm trying to get educated on the situation in Ireland just because I don't know much about Ireland doesn't mean I'm retarded lol

>no one mentioned race war

Then you're even a bigger bitch than I thought since if America had actually reached the point where whites might be a minority soon then race war would be the only possible option, not fag shit like fleeing to Yurop.

In Zimbabwe and South Africa it was the nationalists who stayed behind, the ones with the most hope for Mugabe/Mandela were the ones who had fought them the hardest. As soon as things started getting rough in the new negrofied nations the liberals fled to Australia. Race war is the only option if you are faced with a nigger majority as a possibility, fleeing is not an option because the liberals will flee with you to a new host and proceed to fuck it up again.

California is also an example of this- there were 17 million English-speaking whites in 1990 and now there are only 14.6 million. They migrated to places like Texas and Idaho which weren't shit and proceeded to try and make them shit.

no faggot im trying to redpill you that your only fucking hope at not going racially extinct is that fucking wall and yet you are letting the kike shill get away without building it

if he does not build that wall, you BETTER not vote for him again

Ireland was founded as a Catholic Irish ethnostate. The fact that the Polish may displace the Irish as the largest group by the end of the century isn't a good thing just because they're white. The Irish as a subgroup of whites are a unique group.

>I don't understand shit therefore race war is happening fug you

Thanks for sharing Jamal

No, you're being a fucking faggot and shitposting as hard as possible.

>As soon as things started getting rough in the new negrofied nations the liberals fled to Australia.
yeah we will see how long you last in a nation where you are outnumbered by animal niggers 10 to 1, its really easy to just sit there and armchair quatreback while your wife isnt getting raped by some aids infested nigger

Youre a retard who should move to West Virginia and join the KKK. Oh wait, you're a SPIC.

So what? White men have had 2000 years to get their shit together and destroy their enemies, and they've done nothing but stuff their fat fucking faces, import cheap shitskin labor, and act like cucks.

Personally I hope I live just long enough to watch society collapse. I truly hope I get to watch mass starvation and the horrific genocide of the stupid, lazy, cowardly, white men, at the hands of sub-humans.

I'm tired of waiting for the rest of your low IQ, blue collar, tradie scum to get your shit together.

I only care about watching the world burn at this point.

>has no counter argument
>"s-stop shitposting"
no wonder the white race is dying, cucks like you cant even think critically for a minute

>Personally I hope I live just long enough to watch society collapse. I truly hope I get to watch mass starvation and the horrific genocide of the stupid, lazy, cowardly, white men, at the hands of sub-humans.
>I'm tired of waiting for the rest of your low IQ, blue collar, tradie scum to get your shit together.
its different this time for you see, the shitskins now have fully automatic assault rifles

Whites don't want to fuck and have kids, it's our problem and we started it

Proof why we need to have kids. Don't let this discourage you.

Yeah their is the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland which is part of the UK, The Irish are becoming a minority due to Polish immigration.

>having kids only for them to be taken away by stacy and turned into good little goyim
No thanks

>Americans are retarded

Wow I never would have guessed

The nigger population grows by 4 million a decade numbnuts, more if you count halfbreeds. They're not growing as a percentage, they are growing as a whole number. Between 2010 and 2060 under current growth their population is projected to increase from 38 million full blacks to 58 million, an increase of 50%. This is a projection and doesn't take into account many factors, however the goal should be a growth of less than 10% over a 50 year period which can be achieved by making a morally approved push against teen motherhood.

Any liberals and niggers going "noooo don't! we need those teen moms to shit out voters" will be hated by most of society. And the longterm result is that niggresses will wait as long as white women to have kids. Even better if we educate them at colleges so that nigger males in prison are forever beneath them in terms of education, reducing black birthrates to a point where their population would be shrinking without immigration.

google "peutros ricans"

"mexicans"

etc

hardly any look white

and they use a lot of welfare.... which isnt very white of them

>Sup Forumstard logic: why make meaningful contributions to a thread when you can just shitpost like a faggot?

Kill yourselves.

We're pretty much Asian anx Arab now

Those numbers are a lie to lull us into a false sense of security.

It's far worse than that.

They don't even know how many Millions of Illegals are in the US (they quote 11 for the last 10 years) and Hispanics are counted as White on many Census.

2050 is a pipe dream.

Whites could already be the Minority in the US today.

In fact I believe they admit the majority of Children in the US 5 and under, are Latino.

>google

Or you could use an equally anecdotal method and look up the mayors of small cities in south Texas. They tend to be overwhelmingly, obviously white and Hispanic in terms of name. Small cities tend to elect people who look like them.

>peutros ricans

Here's a fun fucking factoid for you- when you give citizenship to niggers and spics on an island and the spics use their majority status to reserve government jobs for spics that means the niggers decide to leave the island for the mainland where you live, making the island whiter and making you have a lot of spanish speaking niggers who love to talk about puerto rican pride.

seriously dude you ahve to fucking go back, people here used to be able to debate shit, you have literally failed to fucking produce one single counter argument to to the half dozen or so points i have made, all you do is bitch and cry like a little faggot for your safespace... go back to where you can downvote fuckhead cuck

Dude, do us a favor and try and start that race war. Just like Charles Manson. Go, do it now!

>it's worse than it appears
>there are 50 million illegals despite mexico not having enough people for that to be possible and despite hispanic birthrates being too fucking low for that to be possible
>also hispanics are counted as white, despite them clearly being labeled as a separate group on that chart

Bravo Sup Forums, your brilliance continues to astound

>In fact I believe they admit the majority of Children in the US 5 and under, are Latino.

No, retard. Actually read shit for once instead of reading just the headlines. As of 2015 49.8% of children born in the USA have two non-Hispanic white parents. 50.2% of children do not have two non-Hispanic white parents. Meaning that minorities of all kinds are 50.2% of births. During the past 5 years white non-Hispanic birthrates have been recovering more quickly than minorities and would be a slight majority except that Asian birthrates have increased quickly during this same period largely due to mass immigration which enables Asian women to come here in large numbers and piss out their gooklets.

>idiots who shitpost wildly for the ecstasy of (You)s
>their posts will never actually be read, they only desire that sweet reply

All people do on here is go in circles about the declining white birthrate and that whites should have more kids but do nothing to address it.

Maybe by then everyone will be so mixed together that the only way to tell someones race is their accent.

>you can live 100% off of wild meat
Well yes and no, you can but we don't have too many animals to hunt (yes boars and deer, but not in great numbers). Expect lots of Possums (or be a top cunt and enjoy our shellfish, damn good pipis and mussels).

How do you know fuck face when they count damn near every Hispanic as White?

They're lying you stupid Fuck, as much as the Polls that said Hillary would win.

Gullible retards will be the end of us.