What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1812062/8898285
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japan-whale-hunt-300-killed-ecological-research-animal-welfare-protection-a7660486.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His alimony check must have been due that day because he seems upset.

He means he really enjoyed getting knifed in the back and would greatly appreciate being allowed to relive the moment

What does "MELT" stand for? Is it an acronym?

I think he meant to write "I'm a hack" but that's what came out.

Why is this faggot all violent and edgy all the sudden? Come to think of it, why is every neckbeard piece of shit violent all the sudden

He means that he wants conservatives to be armed at these events and shoot police who attempt to illegally confiscate weapons.

Remember unless there is a riot act in effect they cannot take any form of weapon away from you or any object off your person.

Make Eric Like Tim
basically he wants to go back to having a show but he can't because everyone hates him because he is a penis pump

Heidecker callinh for muslim style acid attacks, what a pussy

I guess that beef with Sam isnt dead yet.

Someone should give him a Pepsi

what a cunt

Holy shit, who makes that rope? I want to buy stock in that fucking company.

It's possible Tim is trying to revitalize his career and sees lowering his common denominator to an audience of easily clapping leftist ideologues is the easiest way to do it. Extremely sad because I really liked his comedy.

I recognize that steel bar frame, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries makes it for our whale research vessels, it's a very expensive custom alloy

they're going to give them sandwiches

he is "trolling" us...he has really lost his edge though. i guess Eric was responsible for the funny moments they had

Eric Clapton has locks to spare if hes short, bro

>waiting for someone to enjoy it with

How did she get in it and who is taking the pictures?...

He really sucks at it.

seeing this tweet has made me in fear for my life. how do i report this monster to the fbi?

I'm pretty sure Slowhand doesn't have any locks

>tfw always want to make Tears in Heaven jokes but stop because the song is too sad
why couldn't this guy be named Saul McCartney or something

I love when entertainers take it upon themselves to incite civil war because they think everyone's a fucking Nazi.

tweet to him and tell him you are ... and then tips.fbi.gov. tim has gone too fucking far

>Other people, serfs, do my violence for me. I'm far too busy making more money in a day than you do in a month shouting random words in front of cameras.

>Take it upon themselves
Don't kid yourself

The second she would've gone for that gun she would've had her face smashed in.

(checked)

Tim isn't a political guy. He's just making a goof and ya'll bought it

Great Job!

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1812062/8898285

Tim lost it this past election cycle.

He is trolling

who took the pics?...I call bullshit

he should try again because it's unfunny and retarded

uh huh.

fucking japan

Have you even seen anything he's done? It's obviously an act. Nothing Tim does is serious

yea but none of this shit is funny.. its more just his personal opinions

GIVE SAM HIS SHOW BACK

Did Toms wife's boyfriend approve?

He sucks at it and comes off sounding like a fucking retard.

Tim is definitely not trolling, hes been an unhinged leftist for the last couple years

I don't get it, why are they obsessed with bike locks? You can get a hammer or machete for just as much.

>THEY SAID MEAN THINGS AND DON'T SAY THINGS TO ME I LIKE

>>>>>>>>KILLL THEMMM

Plausible deniability.

i still kind of think this is a long con

or at least not genuine to the extent that any attention is better than none at this point in his career

We may shitpost at will, with speed and efficiency, but Japan always drops in like a bear with the top quality singular perfect bantz

Bantz of the true samurai. Focused and sharp, finishing sides with one fell stroke.

>whale research vessels

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japan-whale-hunt-300-killed-ecological-research-animal-welfare-protection-a7660486.html

Good one, senpai.

Yeah, Everything Sam does is just an act too. He doesn't actually believe any of the stuff he says. It's all just for comedy.

He meant he wants to be arrested by the FBI.

It's probably the only way to stop her from eating.

I lol'd, but I'm calling bullshit on the steel. That's clearly cheap, shitty circular bar iron.

.t blacksmith

It means throwing acid on them, Sherlock.

>liberals lose
>liberals decide chimping out is clearly the solution

Liberals have actually been rioting when Trump is around for a year now though

I fucking Love Japan. Wish I was there still sometimes.

It won't be long before those underhanded faggots try that, either.

It almost like he was making a joke and you're too autistic to not mention that he's obviously fucking wrong about the type of metal.

Considering the height of the framing.

Her child.

>"I recognize that bulge!"

the gun's clipped in, and has its safety engaged, she won't get shit befroe getting decked in the face.

I got the whale joke asswipe, but I was defeating his autism with mine.

>she

Acid you retard

this

Kill yourself

>Accept her offer
>Tie her up
>Leave her there to starve

>Explaining global politics with family analogies

Is this a new meme? I don't know how many divorce analogies I heard with the EU and Scotland plebiscites but there were a lot of them

why does he have the dead kennedys logo for his avatar? he's a sissy marshmallow fat bodied "funny guy" white numale.

he isn't XXX-treme or edgy at all. What a faggot

I really don't get it.

Is "MELT" some kind of acronym?

Or is he saying people should throw corrosive acid on free speech activists?

I know the left loves Islam, but that seems a little fundamentalist.

>Glock
>safety engaged

looks like you need to spend some time on /k/ newfag

fucking grorious nippon

Remember how liberals said;

>When Trump loses he will refuse to accept the results and claim the election was rigged and then his followers will turn violent, riot, threaten assassination and use violence to oppress and brutalize Hillary supporters!

Yeah. Projection as usual.

How fucking great would it be if he actually got into legal trouble for instigating violence against people. it'd coincide with his divorce, financial problems, and fuck up his """comedy""" tour he's doing, and most likely dreading it because he's a has-been and a one trick pony who clearly doesn't have chemistry with Tim anymore

you know even if this is part of an act, it'd mean he's regressed pretty hard, he'd be going from
>grotesque, borderline psychedelic parodies of lower middle class everytown
to
>mix of generic center left and moderate left opinions

Breaking Bad reference.

He is threatening to murder people with bike locks like on breaking bad, then dissolve the body.

Report him to the FBI.

Bike Locks cause people to melt.
There's no real evidence for it but it is scientific fact.

Flamethrowers, user. Flamethrowers.
Whoo boy, captcha is Police Victory

people callled those sensitive to "offensive" material, snowflakes
anti racists are trying to turn it around by somehow claiming not beeing offended by things is what a TRUE snowflake is

That's Teddy K not Chomsky

Doubtful. Acid attacks are a common attack method among Islamists/Leftists.

It's clear he wants young men to throw acid into the faces of journalists like Lauren Southern.

I hope his incitement to terrorism will land him in jail for long enough to sober up and deal with his clear emotional and psychological difficulties.

Bike locks can't melt steel beems

Looks like some trans gendered thang. As if you could easily disarm the dude. Situational awareness is everything. Thanks for playing, good bye!

ick at the idea

Would you say the science is settled on this matter?

He's projecting his divorce onto the world

You just did it again. Get tested

Put "bikelock" in jail now, not tomorrow. Before Berkeley and all that. Justice in America must prevail. He is a criminal that made an attempt to injure or kill and must be criminally charged. If this liberal environment won't do it's job responsibly, some of us will. Eric, sleep well, and antifa, we reject your principles of disruption of the American way by a FEW COMMUNIST SCUMBAGS. We are real Americans and we hate you for being such useless pieces of shit. Wanna find out what "melt" means, come on down!