youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nDq6TstdEi8
pri.org/stories/2017-02-13/trump-wants-renegotiate-natfa-so-what-does-really-mean
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/27/trump-agrees-to-renegotiate-nafta-with-canada-mexico-leaders.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~!

nigger

Hi guys!! Awoo desu~~~!!!

Why do people think its ok for a government to be able to give out citizenship by the tens of millions, but REMOVING CITIZENSHIP should be impossible or extremely limited?

>W-white privilege doesn't exist!!

This is an example of white privilege!! Stop pretending it doesn't exist!

Why can't "EL CHAPO Act" pass?

Reminder that travel from the following seven countries, indentified by the Obama administration as sources of terrorism, would be opening back up today if not for 9th Circuit:
>Iraq
>Syria
>Iran
>Sudan
>Libya
>Somalia
>Yemen

When will we start removing kebab together?

Wtf I'm a Cruz Missile now. I don't even care that he's the Zodiac Killer or that his dad killed JFK. Kek

Build that wall!

>his household income is less than $200k

Honestly, that sort of ignorance is common amongst people at unis and other upper class areas. They talk about the working/middle class believing that everybody's pulling 50k+ yearly, not realizing that they're way better off than most people while some struggle to even break poverty level.

No offense to you.

>President Trump agreed not to terminate NAFTA at this time and the leaders agreed to proceed swiftly

hahahahahaha

How can Trump voters live with themselves?

Awoo Charlotte edition when!?

I support Awoo because she is a product of original Sup Forums neckbeard weeb anime pissbottle culture. She isn't something that would take hold any place else.

Pepe is posted all over by Sup Forums, normies, celebrities, politicians, companies etc but Awoo is pure Sup Forums culture.

Momiji is anti-normie/anti-reddit.

removing citizenship from who, illegals? they are not citizens

I want Joe to know that he is the face of blackpilling and his face is posted in /ptg/ more than Trump's.

Soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nDq6TstdEi8

Because it isn't yet known whether Guzman actually has that kind of money and it is not easy for Congress to just appropriate funds like that. It's not meant to pass, it's just for El Rato's reelection campaign in 2018.

? From all the fucking immigrants

And now he's in America. He's never getting out.

Yea there have been lots of those memes.

>Evaluate Bill Nye
He'll soon be a guest in Tucker soon right?

>Trump is actually raising taxes on people who make between $112,500 and $416,700

j-just fuck my shit up senpai

I think they're calling him out.

ffs

Spread this to aid our Frog partisans when the next battle takes place.

When the time comes, how do we get a bill for the funds? Would that only need 51 votes? Also, with the 2006 act, do we even need a bill to build the wall?

Manlets will never learn.

Trump has literally been saying for months that he wants to renegotiate NAFTA

pri.org/stories/2017-02-13/trump-wants-renegotiate-natfa-so-what-does-really-mean

Threatening to pull out just brings the other parties to the table

6 minutes

I see no raise.

This week, Tucker said

I know a shit load of people who would be ecstatic to even make 50k/year

Yeah boyy!
Make room cashlets real niggas coming through

>it is not easy for Congress to just appropriate funds like that
why not? id understand if it was from a citizen, but this is a mexican drug lord we're talking about. why cant they just vote yay or nay on appropriating it?

is the retard who thought middle class was 200k and collage with out a loan still here

shills lie

Because it's a Mexican citizen, Mexico can claim the funds as well.

He always said he would renegotiate NAFTA. If that didn't work, he would pull out of the agreement. The only thing he was completely never going to do was TPP. Prove me wrong. Let's see the transcripts.

Its not about the money, its about THE WALL
If the vote was to take money from Rush, Hannity, Dobbs, Trump, Pence and so on the result would be the same

>make 6 million dollars a year - middle class, but I manage to make it work
>Trump gets rid of of all my deductions and loopholes
What the fuck? What is this literal communist doing? Has he betrayed us?

SO IVE BEEN THINKING, IF ANYONE HERE HAS LEGITIMATE CONCERN OR CRITICISM WITH TRUMP, THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT GOING OUT IN PUBLIC AND PUTTING YOUR VOICE OUT THERE?!

STAYING IN HERE AND SHITPOSTING DOES NOTHING EXCEPT AGITATE EVERYONE; GOING OUTSIDE AND HAVING TRUMP HEAR THAT HIS SUPPTORS WANT OR DONT WANT X WILL HAVE HIM ADJUST ACCORDINGLY

AGREED?

Um... I agree with Bill Nye on people getting fined for having too many kids. Niggers would be BTFO.

where did you find this? everything I read shows the 35% bracket starting at $112,500 from $416,700, which would mean people making between those numbers pay a higher marginal tax rate.

this woman needs mental help

You're at the high end of upper middle class getting close to breaching the top 1%

>tfw my state will increase taxes to compensate for any tax cuts

2 MINUTES!
HOLD YOUR HOWLS!!

The developing world is the problem. He said developed.

>supporting Marcon

It's not that it's using drug lord money, it's because it would go to the Wall.

>let mexico claim the funds on condition they use it to pay for the wall
>mexico gets off scott free
>wall gets buit

Anyone else here /Midwest/?

I have a job opportunity in Atlanta that's better than what I have now, but I can't bring myself to leave. Am I making the wrong decision?

which one?

I fully believe this unsubstantiated rumor because it fits my fantasy about how the White House is being run.

>6mil
>middle class
people thought this was true last thread

MOOOOT

Soon comrade, soon

oh sweetie it appears you have lost your mind
please refrain from tweeting forever

>accelerates people leaving California for Texas
>mfw Trump turns Texas blue

>tfw no state income tax anyway

Dont namefag

>Gorsuch is only 49 years old

I would be cheaper just to kill them

>All these blue state-ers geting cucked while my NEET bucks just got confirmed for lasting longer

i'm sure he's actually a really nice and cool guy and he's actually smart and not a retard and we probably shouldn't bully him for no reason everybody makes mistake right

When our presidents meet.

even i know what it says you dingus

>wild boars
Next the trees?

A FUCKING LEAF
makes a good point

I like her

Agreed to a point. I try and stand up for him but civilly and it's been ok. ALSO Someone's gotta harness the memes

Awooo NOOOOOO!

The solution is the allow states to build their own walls

VIRGINIAN-MARYLAND WALL WHEN?

Didnt he sat that the French didn't exist or something today?

REAL AWOO HOURS!
12AM-4AM EST

HOWL IF YOU UP!!

>leaders agreed to proceed switftly with renegotiating NAFTA

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/27/trump-agrees-to-renegotiate-nafta-with-canada-mexico-leaders.html

>President Trump and the leaders of Mexico and Canada agreed Wednesday to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the White House said Wednesday night.

>"It is my privilege to bring NAFTA up to date through renegotiation," Trump said in a statement. "It is an honor to deal with both [Mexican] President [Enrique] Peña Nieto and [Canadian] Prime Minister [Justin] Trudeau, and I believe that the end result will make all three countries stronger and better."

>The White House added that Trump "agreed not to terminate NAFTA at this time" and that all three leaders ""agreed to proceed swiftly, according to their required internal procedures, to enable the renegotiation" of the trade deal to "the benefit of all three countries."

Trump always promised to get NAFTA renegotiated, and to threaten to pull out if he couldn't get a good deal.

Where is your up to date source for this, where the bracket for the 35% rate starts at 112,500? Provide a link

Will he reset the clock?

Maybe you're the fucking shill, go look at the plan for yourself, do the simple math and see.

Did Bess Kalb die?

Why is a leaf making more sense than an American? Sad!

Which lawmaker could intelligibly justify voting against seizing those assets and paying for the wall? I guess they'd just vote against the wall as a concept since they love illegal immigration. It's absolutely sickening. I hate Democrats.

Is she Chinese or Russian or what because that is a Mongoloid fucking face

found the retard

Checked

Two days added for every day lost. That'll show them.

She's fine

Awoo checkedd

>fine people with no money that already don't pay their bills

We give them more money when they have more kids because we don't want the kids to go hungry.

He said there was no such thing as French culture