Be literally one of the richest men on the planet

>be literally one of the richest men on the planet
>can only net a 5/10 at best

How does it feel knowing no matter how hard you work dating is solely a game of eugenics?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7DzwesXaOR4
youtube.com/watch?v=a3ZrrxUWBRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He obviously has low self esteem, which is why he's a cuck/weak faggot who no one should look up to

Yellow fever

(((They))) are infiltrating the chink society.

Maybe they actually like each other you fucking autistic faggot.

This. It is sympolic. So is Ivanka/Kushner.

holy fuck that nose

>He loves the sideways pussy.

It wouldn't take a lot of modifications to make him look like Pennywise the clown.

fuck me that is one jewy nose

why not like someone more attractive, or did you grow up on disney cartoons and the idea that there only can be one, faggot.

kek. a board with permavirgin basement dwelling weeaboos are giving shit to a married billionaire. I don't like the guy but he could easily bang 10/10 models all day long and he chose a practical wife instead. to each his own. regardless, he's doing better than many of us could wish.

I just saw that what the fuck

China's President snubbed Zuck.

Zuck was extremely shameless trying to get a complete stranger like the Chinese president to name his own son.

Seriously, this really shows what type of person, Zuck is.

Stop projecting

Money can't fix Aspergers

the way she moved that wine glass into the camera's field of view tells me everything i need to know about her. elon will be crowned soon, i guarantee it

She's a royal whore of the 3rd order, first johnny depp now Elon musk who will this succubus drain next?

The parrasite is looking for a new host in east Asia.

this.

fag, too.

Along with his mandarin lessons, he married her to get access to the Chinese market. Very fittingly jewish

zuckercuck

She might be in an astronomically high percentile for intelligence/personality. I'd lower my physical standards for a women who was on my level mentally

I think Mark Zuckerberg is one of the worst examples of this but this guys got it bad too.

I hope he's smart enough to get out, but I doubt it

She'll accuse him of rape and/or assault and tie him up in court for six months, suck out his happiness and will to live, and then take half his money and will have already moved on to the next host. He's an idiot, but she's a demon.

Maybe he genuinely loves her
>then again what would a leaf know about love
Then again what do any of us hear know about love

Dude is either insane (has a fucked up grandma fetish), it's a marriage of political convenience, or he was forced into the marriage by blackmail. He's not even a good-l;ooking guy but no sane man would do that to himself and men with any shred of notoriety/wealth can have their pick of retarded yet sexy whores

She is a China government asset. Isn't that common knowledge already?

Ayyyy lmao, he never went home after all.

>What is a gay dude?
>What is a beard?

The grandma was his middle school teacher. They were in a relationship when he was 16 and she was still married. Absolutely degenerate

You'd think he'd have come out by now, faggotry is all the rage in 2017

1. Denial and isolation
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression

>You are here

5. Acceptance.

He doesn't seem like a fag, he simply has terrible tastes.

More beautiful Aryan women for me

A lot of you seem to be forgetting that beautiful people tend to have very little character.

Why marry a bimbo who is probably in it for the money/glamor when you can have a nerd who really loves you?

plus you can always just pay hot bitches to fuck you and leave without telling your wife, so there's that

>Maybe he genuinely loves her
>kikes loving anything that is not money.
Heh.

is that nose shopped?

not true, attractive people tend to be nicer and more intelligent on average, they are also paid more because they take better care of themselves

Can you imagine the vicious psychological complexes of a half-Jew, half-Asian kid? The self esteem of a hapa, the deviousness of a kike.. wow.

you've been watching too many movies and cartoons

After being as average/below average as I am for so fucking long; 8's & up aren't even attractive to me anymore. They've never found me attractive, so if they suddenly started to after it was known I was fucking wealthy practically beyond measure, it'd be blatantly fucking obvious they were just golddigging whores.
Much rather have the higher end of the curve that traditionally found me attractive, who I thought was hot as hell, & have a truly connected relationship. Can't say that's what Zuck actually has but you faggots are placing WAY too much stock in looks alone.

I suffer from yellow fever and even I don't think Cuckerberg's wife is anything special. Dude is a shitstain whose sole contribution to society is a modern day blight encouraging narcissism and virtue-signalling for profit. I hope his offspring are suicidal trannies and his mediocre Asian waifu dumps him and takes 80% of his ill-begotten wealth.

In my experience attractive people are actually a lot smarter and have actual hobbies.

Yeah sure you have the plebs. But if you actually look within your company and look at the people with serious degrees. You'll notice that intelligence and attractiveness is correlated extremely well.

The opposite is also true. Ugly people are usually pretty vain and close-minded. Rejecting any rational thought that goes against their particular view. You see this a lot within the SJW crowd.

his money is his only attractive attribute (which counts for more than anything i have admittedly)

because he was dating her before the creation of Facebook. She's probably a genuine women, not some gold digger whore.

Explain Jews then :^)

WATCH THIS

SPREAD IT TO THE NORMIES

I want me a nice beautiful white woman with good morals. Is that too much to ask for god?

damn senpai, going in!

Fuck this haole. You're not welcome on the aina brah

Yes

sup tyger u fag

Yes; yes it is.

Maybe if he wore something other than a fucking T-shirt once in while and broke open a pile of his shekels he would seem more attractive to the opposite sex, they like money more than life itself.

You aren't god. Heathen

Notch the fat minecraft sperg bangs 10/10s on the regular. It is called loving someone instead of just MUH DIKING anything that looks good, faggot. Maybe she cooks, cleans, and actually cares about him instead of nagging all day and cucking him behind his back like some gold digging whore would. inb4 ur a womyn. Nope. I'm just too old to be using this board and I realize simply going for the hottest piece of ass will get you in trouble most of the time. Go for the average looking woman that acts like a lady and is loyal if you're looking for wife material.

Are you saying you don't have secret boners for Jewish women?

Scarlett Johannson/Natalie Portman

lmao go read up on the halo effect, you impressionable little cuck

^^^^ This, this, this, & also this.

>reading
no wonder you're ugly (lol

>cooks cleans
Are you an idiot?
>the rest
is ok you are right
i bang pretty hot chicks but a 6 stole my heart once, i broke up cause of looks and went back to the game
biggest regret

I'm saying the average Jew is smarter than the average person in any other ethnic group, yet they have a reputation of being uglier.

Kek and double kek that the underage wont get your joke.

I think she looks beautiful. I like Chinese women, because they think all the retarded stuff I say is actually a joke.

>scarlet nosejobsson
>natalie nosejobman
your kids would still be able to suck their own nose tip

this user is correct. i'm banging a 44 year old. consistently, people think she's mid 30's.
she cooks, cleans, genuinely loves doing laundry (like no shit, she LOVES doing the fucking laundry). her tubes are tied, so no kids. She's had em, but they're grown up. I (easily) make her squirt and shit.

Protip: look for the older women

And the same is true for Jews. They are on average a pretty ugly people but you never see David "the nose" Steinberg actually receiving any intelligence awards. It's usually just nepotism and inside trading that makes him succesful.

It's pretty logical why Intelligence and attractiveness are correlated. The more intelligent males in history were able to manipulate the most attractive women into procreating with them. Causing intelligence and attractiveness genes to overlap a lot within populations over time.

This has resulted in there being a very strong link between intelligence and attractiveness nowadays.

FUCK THIS SLIDE THREAD, LOOK HERE

Don't know about Scarlet, but if Nattie had a nosejob to get rid of an enormous jew hook it was before Leon, when she wouldv'e been like 11.

I was going to say Tim Cook

>Are you an idiot?

Nope. Even the wigger Eminem said it best:

>Fuck bitches. Give me a fat slut that cooks and does dishes.

You don't have to settle for a fat one but he has a point: it ain't all about looks. We all get old and ugly. Get with a woman that is loyal, doesn't bitch, and is traditional with looks being a secondary atrribute. You have to plan for the long term if you're looking for wife material.

I don't know about full on fag (wouldn't be surprised tho) but I'd bet money Cuckerburg had at least one experimentation during his days at Harvard

This is bullshit. It is what ugly people say to make them feel better.

Ive me plenty of attractive people with cool character.

i agreed on the rest, i just dont thinks she has to or has ever cleaned the house
maybe cooks once in a while mostly as a joke or her new ''hobbie'' then they go back to eating their 5k a day menu

Cute discussion lads.

No one, her looks will fade soon

How do you explain the dumb Blonde stereotype?

Yeah, he's definitely not mentally sound. Which is precisely why he was chosen to be the puppet. People like Macron are very easy to control.

This is how you know someone isn't successful

Unless you're a trust fund baby you don't marry a hot entitled gal for your first wife.

You go for a smart hard working girl who will give you smart children and stay out of your way as you build an empire.

You get the hot young woman for your second wife when you're old, wrinkled and tired of eachother.

Neato, gang! Let's talk about bitches and stuff.

This is pol we all know this
we are talking LOVE here

Did you dumb faggots ever think that maybe he married her because he's in love with her and not because of her looks?

You should look into viking history to get the answer to that.

Basically women had a lot of power and equal treatment within viking civilizations. Meaning they could choose their mates based on attractiveness and manliness and were far less suspectable to intelligent male manipulating their families and fathers to be able to marry them. Resulting in a disconnect between intelligence and attractiveness especially within scandinavian nations.

You are an idiot, jews are moving in to infiltrate the east. The first step is creating children that look chinese but are actually jewish. This will take a few generations but if he can get at least 3 successful generations to stay jewish the next phase can begin.

Spread the video, turbo spic

I'll just leave this here.

kikeberg is a fucking billionaire already, there isn't any empire left to build you fucking beta faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=a3ZrrxUWBRo

Its fake texas to you
>promote my youtube channel
I did, i liked the video

Wrong and the opinion of a clearly uneducated person.

Your theory holds no truth. Do you know what the average Ashkenazi looks like? Do you know how smart they are based off of iq tests? The average white person looks better than the average Jew, but the average white person is dumber. And the only reason an attractive person might seem nice is because of the halo effect.

That's because the Ashkenazi only breed with their own. You can't compare the intelligence of different ethnic groups because they didn't historically copulate with each other.

But the same is true within the Ashkenazi community. The ugliest Jews are the poor ultraorthodox hat-men. While the prettiest Jews are usually also the smartest among them. Even Einstein which is ugly by our Caucasian standards has a smaller nose and pretty good features for a Jew.