Will there actually be a race war or is it all talk?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2016/11/crime-statistics-by-race-black-crime-hispanic-crime-black-on-white-crime/
time.com/4607059/murder-rate-increase-us-cities-2016/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
newobserveronline.com/anc-drive-whites-south-africa-within-50-years/
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/white-south-africans-complain-of-a-reverse-apartheid/7676764
foxnews.com/us/2017/04/14/huffington-post-blogger-suggests-taking-away-white-mens-right-to-vote.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

America has civic nationalism

No it doesn't. I've only ever heard of this gay shit on Sup Forums.

I dont think civic nationalism is possible, because life is a big dick measuring contest and if I'm white and your brown then I'm obviously going to argue with whiteness.

nah, whites will either race-mix with latams and other ethnic groups or die out because of the propaganda, either way i'll be long gone when thing get really sick.

this, murrica ain't a white country

not in the US

you will just see South Africa 2.0 and white flight

I think it would be nice if we had it and we're patriotic as a country, I think it could solve a lot of cultural differences. However, it currently doesn't work when you have all the spics running around with Mexican flags and the niggers blaming white people for their failures.

Why is it always white countries having this immigration problems with their population drop below to a plurality? I guess Japan could have this problem too. Regardless, if minorities are leaving their shitty countries to come here, how doesn't that imply that they could ruin our's just like they did with their last country?

It would be nice if we had it and we could be patriotic, this would solve a lot of cultural differences too. However, it currently doesn't work because of all the spics running around with Mexican flags and the niggers blaming white people for their failures.

It's talk, unless blacks organize a real guerilla and start murdering white people for the sake of them being white in masses, then there won't be a race war.

Japan actually has balls and lets barely any immigrants in. The only white countries that do that are poor eastern yuros, whose countries immigrants don't even want to go to anyway.

Never understood why hispanic and whites are seen as whole different races, when Hispanic isn't even a race. Hispanic should mean someone who comes from a spanish speaking country.

(((civic nationalism))) is a kike meme to rebrand white genoicde.

America was founded, and was for most of its life a white nationalist country. Thankfully burgers have guns so they'll be able to fight back successfully unlike Yuropoors.

Thank God blacks aren't getting too much more out of control, I can deal with more hispanics. All you have to do is have a bigger family than them and/or own their property. Easy enough.

Or most will stay with whites and some with mix with Latinos...

>tfw this is considered "Hispanic" and "non-white" by the US Census Bureau

If it happened it wouldnt be a "war", it would be a flat out invasion. You can't have a proper war if your men are all weak and sickly. Look at the gaming scene. Look at artists and musicians. Do you think these guys can stand a fight against hordes of browns? Modern white men are all perpetual manchildren. We are fucked.

the circle of life i guess, it begins with war and shit and ends with cuckoldry

Niggers are getting worse and worse. Hispanics will also get worse & will use their political power and newfound demographic majority to disenfranchise whites.

amren.com/features/2016/11/crime-statistics-by-race-black-crime-hispanic-crime-black-on-white-crime/

>The Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) of the Department of Justice (DOJ) has released its annual “Crime in the US” report for 2015, and as has been widely noted, arrests for violent crime were up 3.7 percent over the previous year. Murder–up 11.8 percent–showed a sharper rise than at any time in the last 25 years. This rise in violent crime is a reversal of a steady, almost continuous decline since 1994.

>The BJS reported 10,800,000 arrests in 2015, slightly down from the 11,200,000 in 2014. However, in keeping with the rise in violent crime, arrests for murder were up 4.9 percent to 11,902. Arrests for rape (22,863), robbery (95,527), and aggravated assault (376,154) were all up a few percentage points as well.

>Compared to the total 2014 arrest figures, black arrests for 2015 were up by 123, Hispanic arrests by 62, “Others” (including American Indians and Pacific Islanders) by 54, and whites by only 39. Blacks therefore accounted for 44 percent of the increase from 2014 to 2015, Hispanics for 23 percent, and whites for only 14 percent.

time.com/4607059/murder-rate-increase-us-cities-2016/
>Murders Up in U.S. Cities

>The 30 largest U.S. cities saw a double-digit increase in their murder rate in 2016, according to a new year-end report.

>Chicago again accounts for almost half of the total murder increase nationwide

The question is will it stay as a developed country when it is 30% white or will it turn into Brazil North?

the pew research center is going to have to update this chart. it was made with the idea of hispanic immigration remaining constant and hispanic birth rate remaining over 2 because of well lets be honest, all the births from illegal aliens. Hispanics have less babies after a generation, so that constant isn't going to be the same 40 years from now either.
basically immigration from south of the border has plummeted.
so imo the hispanic percentage wont be as high as seen in the chart yo provided, and as for whites, well trump is giving serious tax cuts to the middle class and he is giving serious tax cuts on people who get married and have kids, and white america is what makes up the middle class and white americans are the ones who get married so white america will certainly prosper, and certainly be incentivised to have more babies.

because we are idiots

and yes they will ruin the country

>tfw most Hispanics look like that

oh wait... no they dont

it'll become a far more dangerous version of Brazil because they'd be having tons of muslims that already deem them, along with any kifar, the worst thing that could have ever walked on this earth, thus blowing themselves up and doin' what they do in Europe

the state of montana could wipe out any hordes of browns you speak of...easily

Even when whites are minority, they will still be accused of "supremacy", and be discriminated against through affirmative action among things, just like in South Africa. The kike media will also encourage more violence against them as they're less and less able to fight back.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land
>South Africa's President Calls For Confiscation Of White Land

youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
>Nelson Mandela sings about killing whites

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
>Jacob Zuma sings "Kill the White Man" at ANC Centenery Celebrations in Bloemfontein, South Africa

newobserveronline.com/anc-drive-whites-south-africa-within-50-years/
>“Whites will be driven out of South Africa by ANC within 50 Years”, F. W. de Klerk, the last Afrikaner president of that country, said

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/white-south-africans-complain-of-a-reverse-apartheid/7676764
>White South Africans complain affirmative action policy is causing them to face discrimination

foxnews.com/us/2017/04/14/huffington-post-blogger-suggests-taking-away-white-mens-right-to-vote.html
>Shelley Garland in South Africa suggested taking away white men's right to vote for 20 years.

Probably not.
That said, white people need to start fucking more.
I would have children, but I am actually autistic, and would prefer my genes die off.

No it's because the EU & US are run by Jews who won't let those policies go. If there was an actual vote, it would've been stopped decades ago.

She would be considered white if she committed a violent crime, especially against a Basketball American

Yes, it will become Mexico

ALL TALK.

White men have had 2000 years where they were drastically more powerful than they are now, to deal with their enemies; they didn't. White men control NOTHING except shitty blue collar industries and shitty service/manual labor jobs. They don't have the infrastructure to wage a race war. They will be branded as terrorists and annihilated.

They're fat, uneducated, angry, and disorganized. I've tried to rectify this and it is absolutely futile, because on top of being stupid, whiny, cuckolded, beta-males, they REFUSE to listen and learn from better white men like me. They get angry at men who are more successful than them.

No, the white race IS finished. The last quality white men will be integrated into the Jewry and the rest of the whites will be violently wiped out.

White women will be herded into brothels and treated like the traitorous, stupid cattle they are, and when they are gone, they'll be replaced with life-like sexbots.

I've tried for years to get white men to organize and get off their fat stupid asses and start putting in the work to clean up this world, and it has been a waste of time. Now I just revel in the impending end of it all, and relish in your suffering.

>hispanics
>4%
>quadrupled in 50 years to 16%
>projected doubles to 31% in 2016

>niggers
>10%
>only 12% in 2010
>only 13% in 2016

Blacks should be PISSED at this.

The spics are taking over America?

Oh well, I'm part of the problem you see. I just loves gooks too much.

from what i've heared, if latams become majority in burgerland, niggers will be the first ones to be dealt with (and probably the only ones, it's not like they hate whitey's guts or something, might get to do the kikes' bidding though)

Can society even function if latinos become the majority in America. Just look at how shitty majority Latino area is.

source: I grew up in Texas.

fuck civic nationalists, they are commies rebranded

The tipping point for ethnic conflict tends to be when a group falls to about 40% of the population, but the US is very spread out, and the shitskins tend to congregate in cities.
But the real question is when will people feel true hardship that reawakens their racial identity. That'll probably happen in 20 years at most with an economic collapse.

>can really function
yes, a lot of us can live peacefully without messing things up that badly, problem is corruption and that is something lots of countries, including your own, are suffering from. Our leaders are in bed with the burger ones and that is one of the many reasons things got pretty fucked up here, three decades ago hearig of a chap tearing apart another one was literally impossible to happen, yes we had thieves and douchebags like that, come to think of it there weren't that many like nowadays, but then Fobaproa happened (totally mexico's doing which fucked the mexican middle class in the ass) and NAFTA next (come from outside the cunt an ensured we'll get even more BTFO in the future), that's the turn point and where everything started to go down the toilet, and nw, twenty three years later you've got a deficit with my cunt, shit tons of displaced tacos (and of the most stubborn and insufferable type you could ever imagine, even us have trouble dealing with them) went up there as a result of the aforementioned agreements and you got into a lot of shit thanks to being the world police and shit like that.

the stats for blacks is probably vastly underestimating it, the experts know americans would freak if they knew the real numbers of blacks in the country, and what they are projected to be in the future

There is already a Race War.
If you don't "see" it then you are stupid.

Fuck off and go back to PLEBBIT You faggot cuck REEEEEEEEEEEEE

DAS RITE....i think