So is China controlled by Jews also?

Other urls found in this thread:

darkmoon.me/2014/china-jews/
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A FUCKING RAMP

Probably.

No but they are forced to interact with that since they have to interact with America

So small and bland like most chink shit

the chinese are jews mentally

>ramp

They are one in the same. Demon spawn. Soulless parasites on God's creation

Not yet.

Looks like there is a bit of a slope to it.

>Fucking ramp carrierlet
Why is China so cucked?

>fucking ramps

This. The chinks are called the Jews of the East for a reason. Notice whatever industry that's not controlled by Jews in this world, is owned by the Chinese?

In the coming war between the semites and the slants, whoever wins, we loose

>even their aircraft carrier is slanty

China is what?

Is jihad even a muslim name?

Do the chinese even care?

Do a flip!

No and no

All Carriers Matter! *_*

That ship appears to be behind the curve.

>tfw your country doesn't have an aircraft carrier
they surely aren't that hard to build right? just a ram, parking lot and gas station rolled into one right?

They have a Muslim region so id imagined that they'd would care

Well, most Carriers use Nuclear reactors.
You need Hundreds of highly qualified personnel, not only the crew it but to build it.

And you need jets powerful enough to take off from it, and pilots trained to do that.

Yes, the only requirement is that you must have your head attached to your body. ^_^

how are indian women recommend?

Building/buying a carrier isn't the problem it's the operating costs.

Is it completed? Have sea trials started?

So no real info at all?

NIGGER PORES

Yes.

I always wondered about that myself, we know the Jews achieved wealth and power by the use of usury which was forbidden by christian law. They had influence in Rome as well though by their agents controlling access to rare resources the Romans needed, maybe that's how they influence the orientals so much.

No stupid steam catapult though, one less thing to fuck up.

As a Jap from a place that votes blue, i have a lot of experience with chinks of all sort and some encounters with Jews. Jews and Chinks are cut from the same cloth. Seriously. Jews are more civilized and arguably craftier, but the chinks will not lose the war of who Jews who. They will not. They will cheat, steal, lie, assimilate, improve at all these things over generations and charge obscene interest when they own everything.

So think about it this way. If kikery is evolutionarily superior, the world will end with Israel vs China in the greatest Jew off known to man. There won't be a war until every other race is enslaved. It will be two snakes eating each other from the tail. Each trying to shit enough to slow down the other snake.

Thankfully, the Jews have been surrounded by animals who want to kill them. The Japs saw that China couldn't be contained. We tried to exterminate them but Hitler fucked up his end.

Its just the biggest feat of naval engieneering no biggies

R

A

M

The carrier is made from the template used in Admiral Kuznetsov, really not that original these Chinese

I don't think the Chinese are too keen on going to sea as such, they just like ships.

This pic is only one domain. Not finance, or law, or political. or educational, or academic etc.

>unironically equating the Chinese and the Jews

Get a clue.

>So is China controlled by skiing fans also?
Nice heavy aircraft-carrying missile cruiser you got there. You realize any lone Arleigh Burke would eat that alive, yes?

The AP and Reuters thing scares the shit out of me.

They can instantly make our state media change personality with the flick of a finger, and engage in NATO propaganda on full blast within a short period of time.

And the whole population over here trusts them.

What the fuck. Sink that garbage scow and build a fucking flattop like a real nation.

china had a fascist civilization before jews stopped being pagans fucking goats. china is the oldest continual civilization on earth so how could jews who came afterwards control them?

Because Argentina has extensive experience with "Naval Engineering".

All these moron children who literally have no idea what the pros and cons of using a ramp are still talking. Why?

Not a one of you have even served. Faggots.

If I designed a hanger ship, I would build it with a ramp too.

It just seems more efficient that way.

This has some interesting links and speculation.

darkmoon.me/2014/china-jews/

pic not related

BRUH
That's an American made ship.

Current Jews not the real Jews.
Current Jews that we all know and hate are devil worshipping criminals.
Don't y'all get that. Read the bible it'll mention it.
We know all this illuminati and freemason but I guess we're all that fucking dumb.

Israel is pretty popular in China

pic related is a Chinese foreign ministry parade

Jared Kushner controls the US and Putin both

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

Wouldn't surprise me if he controlled China too. Alex Jones already has claimed it

>using poshitico and busfeed

actually I believe the Russians sold a carrier to both China and India so that might just be a Russian carrier upgraded by the Chinese

>china has a ramp
>america doesn't

Oh shit what now america? Are you going to add ramps to all your carriers?

Shieet
Also, never use second-hand American shit.
Why do you think we use so much chinese shit?

Yes, the one they have already fielded was purchased from the Ukraine and built by the Russians.

Since they bought it, they can reverse engineer their own the way they do with everything else. And from that basis, improve, develop, etc.

What I don't understand is why they're not trying to create a nuclear powered carrier. If I recall correctly, the next one which will be Chinese made is going to be powered by a conventional engine.

The Chinese already know how to miniaturize nuclear reactors for use on naval vessels since they have had nuclear submarines for years now. The only reason I can imagine is that the conventionally powered ones are so much easier and faster to build, and that they want to field multiple aircraft carriers in a short period of time.

Ramp is only there because it allows for a shorter runway and heavier payloads during takeoff. The American armed forces spend waaaay more money than the Chinese do, so they're going to be able to build massive hulking fuckin ships. The Chinese have to be more conservative in their construction.

>cuckramp

Its was not a monkey model it was literally just the USS Phoenix with a different name and upgrades

Waste of a get, no.
>ramp has slightly higher ops tempo
>with aircraft that have minimal weaponry and fuel
>no refueling fleet
>certain bombs hit ramp with one of the SUs
>tremendous stress on aircraft undercarriage.
>Looks stupid like something from Gundam
VS
>fully armed and fueled vehicles at a reasonable ops tempo.
>easier to handle disasters on deck
>aesthetic as all get out.

aaahhh based china but please stop taking these fucking invaders

Highry underrated

>heavier payloads during takeoff
No. Ramp is pants on head retarded.

Jewery is a state of mind, and a course of short sighted action.

can someone bogpill me on this ramp meme? Whats the big fucking deal about having a ramp? Seems like it'd just be more efficient.

>Whoever wins, we loose
>loose

Deep Bro, really made my synapses fire.

who controls chinas currency?

>Seems like it'd just be more efficient.

Are you serious?

CATOBAR allows for much more load-outs and heavier aircraft.

No. But they are trying to attach themselves. They will need a new host if whites lose power.

Chinese currency is locked to the Finnish Meme Economy.

So why don't other nations use CATOBAR?

A British plane could take off from a US carrier because it doesn't need the ramp, but could a US plane take off from a British carrier as don't they need CATOBARS?

I'm just explaining to you why it's there. It's a fact lol.

America isn't exactly known for it's light cruisers.
We shit out carriers like there's no tomorrow, senpai.

china just comissioned it. its active combatant now.

>So why don't other nations use CATOBAR?

France does. Their carrier is the only non-US carrier rated to land and launch US combatants.

Most nations are just too poor and pathetic to CATOBAR.

But to say a nation can't afford CATOBAR is a fallacy. They can, but they choose not to. My question is why?

>sea harrier: 26,000 pounds
>super hornet: 47,000 pounds
questions?

>the world will end with Israel vs China in the greatest Jew off known to man.

Good input nip. I'd like to see stats for intermarriage and mixed births between them, over the last two decades, but obv the last 5-10 prob show an uptick. Zuckerberg's marriage is heavily projected to us at home; it's more thana coincidence or business move for FB.

China x Jewry is the most important subject that Sup Forums never seems to address; I searched for Israeli media articles and found zilch of worth. Meanwhile Hollywood has opened their degenerate asses for Commie chink cock.

1.are Chinese aware of the Greater Israel Project?
2. do Chinese elites know about the Talmud agenda of Jewish Communism?
3. does Mossad have agents in China like here, and does Israel snoop on them as much?
4. do any chinks live in Israel?
5. who converts in a marriage?

All underdocumented questions

None at all, but shouldn't NATO simply decide to use one type of design rather than two that aren't cross-compatible? British pilots can take off form U.S carriers. The same can't be said for U.S pilots on British carriers.

It's not a fallacy.

Britcucks were supposed to build the QE Carriers for retrofit to CATOBAR around 2030 but decided it was too expensive so they will both have permanent Cuck Ramps.

My answer is, "Cucks can't into CATOBAR."

Fuck, when France... Fucking FRANCE can build CATOBAR and you can't, you're CLEARLY a fucking cuck.

On special occasions the Arabs will light off a Chinese rocket rather than their native pieces of junk, but I wouldn't imagine Israel is too offended, they're well aware that China will sell anything to anyone that's not a direct enemy

I think so. Israel is trying to move in a bunch more niggers to China. Some are already there and the temples are starting to get vandalized and spray painted. All so Israel can make China govt enforce mandatory queer bars on every block. That and Israel's nuclear monopoly of course.

But the British can afford it. They just decided it wasn't cost-effective compared to a ramp, which can do a similar job and the f35's on the British carriers are VTOL anyway. My question is why aren't CATOBARs cost effective?

The Navy isn't going to shrink their fighters and gimp themselves in range, payload etc etc. Plus they just have different requirements than the Royal Navy
It's probably humiliating enough to them that the air force still gets the best planes

Do you even understand how much more Combat Effective an F-35C is to an F-35B is? In cases of fuel consumption and load-out?

You can't get a B off the tarmac without needing to refuel it in the air to give it a service radius of 50 miles while a C can CAG a sortie for two hours without fuel.

No idea what they believe. They act so strangely i traded currencies professionally and never fully understood what their deal was. But they'll always act in a kikey and nationalistic way. That's the beauty of them. 'Hero' was basically state sponsored propaganda.

>It's probably humiliating enough to them that the air force still gets the best planes

Who are we talking about here? The U.S Navy or the Royal Navy?

>which can do a similar job
which can do the job that they think they need
it doesn't do the same job

US

They don't have the tech down for a catapult system. We just switched from a pressurized catpult system to an electromagnetic system and we are having trouble with the new tech.

But that's my point, IIRC, and correct me if I don't, but f35Bs cost more than the C variant. So why the fuck wouldn't the Royal Navy outfit their carriers with CATOBARs and buy the C variant?

China can crush Israel. For all their schemes, they are impotent without their parasitic hold on the USA.

The jews fear Lu Bu.

They might've gotten their hands on the tech a while back. When Australia sold them its last carrier with the steam catapult intact. Which might be the basis for the type 2 carrier currently under production.

Sometimes you goat fuckers are worth having around

Most chinese military equipment was all designed from second hand soviet shit, no surprise that they have to copy the russians again since they literally have nobody smart enough to come up with their own designs.

because the politicians told them they couldn't have the money for that program
the cucked version of the F-35 will probably be delivered earlier, and it won't require overhauls to the carrier to use, so Britain won't be left in the lurch with no carriers
that plus very shifty sounding finance which probably costs more than it saves, but that's kind of the norm for a lot of governments