Why don't women dress proper anymore? I am sick and tired of seeing leggings, booty shorts and crop tops. Anyone else?

Why don't women dress proper anymore? I am sick and tired of seeing leggings, booty shorts and crop tops. Anyone else?

no

I'm tired of seeing the bra straps of every pasty over-weight tattooed chick in Walmart, that's for sure.

Jewish owned fashion industry.

You gay?

Hell no. I love it. It also angers sjws because they can't pull it off.

You degenerate?

yep. I'm sick to death of gym clothes. yoga pants have become a turn-off. I like a girl with a bit of class and care. also I have a strong imagination, and like being able to use it.

It's cool if you are.

They're fat. Bellyfat looks fucking awful in a dress. There's no way to hide it.

Literal homosexual

Plenty of women do. The trick here would be to get men to stop breeding with the women who dress poorly.

Same goes for makeup. Angry about makeup being "false advertising"? Stop fucking going home with obvious cakefaces. A little makeup is fine, shows she gives a fuck about her appearance but damn, don't get mad when she has no eyebrows when you wake up the next day. Learn to spot the thots.

It's easier if men stop fucking these women. When women realize dick occurs when they dress respectably then they will. Right now they think dick=slutty outfit/slutty makeup.

Be the change you wanna see.

>booty shorts
I think men should start wearing them like the Rhodesians did

It's hard to find conservative clothing these days that isn't for old women. Especially maternity wear. There's nothing that isn't somewhat slutty.

Yep, it's straight degeneracy.

Jesus weeps. Would kill to see some hot chicks in their Sunday best dress nowadays.

Instead the best we get is skin tight jeans. Wtf is the world coming to?

Because men don't dress proper anymore.

You're looking in the wrong places.

Because you haven't found a way to shift general opinion in a culture that doesn't infringe on the rights of others.

There are only 2 styles of dress that bother me:
1. Edgy (rebelling without a cause, idiotic contrarianism)
2. Revealing what you should be ashamed of (fat rolls, excess hair, etc.)
Really, it's more about grooming than dressing for me

amen

they're alright on warm summer days, otherwise it's a bit bent

>tfw saw 3 crop tops outside today
But it is 90 degrees, and once temperatures go up clothes come off

yea but a nice summer dress does the same shit. Probably more free flowing too.

It's getting increasingly difficult to find nice classy clothes anymore, the fashion industry can be blamed for that I guess. Especially if you aren't that wealthy it can be difficult. Personally I tend to go thriftshopping or try to find 40's/50's clothing replicas. It's difficult to find skirts and dresses that aren't ridiculously short, finding stuff that at least reaches your knee is basically impossible if you go to any 'hip' stores or those aimed at young people.

the best is a women dressing degenerate underneath conservative attire.

I wish their were more women like you. Probably gonna have a bunch of slut-enablers in this thread.

It was hot the first few times, but on my campus it fucking rampant, after seeing it the 100th+ time it gets to be a little tiresome. Also these women take no effort. It literally crawl out of bed, put on gym clothes, and it fine to them because they get so much attention tee hee.

I can't wait till these whores get a rude awakening at 30.

I know we're on opposite sides of the world, but do you have classy maternity wear there? We don't. It's incredibly frustrating looking when all the clothes are made to make you look like a whore when you're at your purest.

It's funny because the less left up to the imagination the less sexy it is. My boner pops way harder when I see a girl with a sun dress on than some slut in leggings.

That's what sexiness is: the anticipation of finding out what's underneath.

There are a few "developing" nations where your morality is enforced by the law, maybe check those out?

Aside from really revealing clothes, I don't see anything wrong with what they wear. Just pants and that

Real problem is their behaviour

What city are you in? Plenty of good Op Shops in Hamilton that sell the kind of clothes you are looking for (according to my sister).

You can thank the boomers for throwing centuries of traditions out the window.

the pants themselves are nothing more than a thin mesh. i'd say they are more akin to stockings, If they wore it and a skirt over it would be so much better and some flats.

They also never fucking do their hair, it fucking disgusting. It always disheveled or in a shitty bun. Fuck that.

Closest city is Auckland, but it's a bit of a drive since we live in the country.

Because hypergamy

lmao, what a faggot

Yeah, oddly enough I prefer women that act proper.

I have seen a few shops that do have it, but they are few and far between. Probably very expensive too.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I wear dresses and skirts now mostly right above my knees. I think girls that wear super revealing tops/bottoms just look stupid now.

Get your loved ones a new Echo Look!

Personally I love the long flowing dresses, or solid colour dresses, but modesty looks a lot better than the autism that is fashion today.
Don't get me wrong. I love seeing a nice rack being squeezed by clothes or a round ass compressed by yoga pants, but I never think of them more as eye candy (and the things that come with it).
Could never wife one tho

>Echo Look

What an amazing idea! Now with the ability to save everything visual into the cloud, the Echo can much better asses your daily needs!

most of the times they are nice to look at so i dont mind, but everyone knows they are thots

white girls have sooooo much more ass now than they did 10-15 years ago
it's probably a sign of various kind of degradation but goddamn muh dik

I agree with you

>oddly enough
Such a sad reflection of society, that this is considered unusual.
faggot

I've got some stuff, but they're close to €70 apiece and hand-made. I'm thinking of just making my own since I can knit and sew.

that my fucking point, no one wants to wife these girls, fuck yes, wife no... unless you're a blue pill orbiter, in which case you would still do it if she was covered in cum.

I think pic related looks beautiful. the fact that everything is covered makes it sexy, because you leave it to imagination.

Fuck this shit.

Nigger detected.

Even your fantasies are philistine. If you're going to be a cringy lewronggeneration, don't go back to 1900-1950, have some fucking imagination! Everybody's heard of the 20th century.

We could have a European renaissance in fashion that truly reflects the aesthetic ideals and principles of our People. But you'd rather bring back retro garbage that imitates the 60s. What's your problem? Set your sights higher if you're going to fantasise!

Go to bed gramps.

good god you're a faggot

a basketball american would be incapable of the self-reflective part though
it's just the high t and general sexual frustration

:O

Where have you been all my life

That's some solid style for a chick right there
Not too modest, not too revealing. Nice skirt length. Cute overall
It's a shame this is considered very modest these days lol

Traditional clothing is nice but I couldnt give half a shit what women wear as long as they arent leftist retards.

Never thought I'd find new outfit ideas on pol but here we are

What's the problem, Dave?

Something about these kinds of outfits that are fashionable and practical I really like. Leggings, jackets, not intentionally attention grabbing.

But when girls want your attention they wear these ugly skin-tight baboon mating signals and it's just a fucking shame.

>in b4 R U GAY!?

Because that is what (((((They))))) want.

Nice trips.

>mfw I drive my little brother to high school

I'm sick of chokers,piercings, and tattoos

What a boring faggot and a prude and a square.

Why don't you have a seat right over there.

Yep I'm sick of it too. I like how sjw girls dye their hair though so I know who to avoid. Unfortunately there are only like 1% of women who dress remotely classy these days

Figures the canuck would be a pedophile

And you're a degenerate

People around me raise eyebrows whenever I say women look much better in dresses or modest clothes than this whorish revealing shit we have nowadays.

Looks really cute on her.

>white girls have sooooo much more ass now than they did 10-15 years ago

Everyone is now being told to embrace their obesity instead of hiding it.

you fit in sweetie don't worry

I only wear long skirts because my grandma told me only sluts wear improper stuff

I know it's fucking awesome. I would date with the eventual possibility of marrying the shit out of a girl who wears clothes like that.

I think they have an image in their heads that they're attracting this wild incorrigible chad with that kind of crap, the kind of high-status dude who's really straightforward when he wants sex-- that's who yoga pants and shit is supposed to signal to.

In reality all they're attracting is niggers and the lowest kinds of sociopaths who don't give a shit and will still be chasing teenagers well into their 40s.

Wish girls would take pictures normally and stop that ridiculous duck lip shit.

No. They're usually jeans, and some track pantsu. Also sage, not politics related

The year is 2020 and (((modern))) American women now look like pic related

you probably just have low testosterone. that explains why niggers frighten you so much.

Traditionalism is closely tied with politics.

fear and disgust are different things

degenerate has lost its meaning entirely

chicked

W-will she beat me up, call me a wimp, then fuck my ass with a strap-on before stealing my girlfriend? J-just asking for a friend.

>t.tumblrina-lite

the digits don't stop

What are you fucking Mormon?

This is why we need Islam

no, I just like it when girls are feminine?

People are turning into glorified cattle.

>being dumb
I'm torn OP. On the one hand women are fucking garbage and on the other I like their butts. What do?

Don't you want everyone to know you're fun and laid back?

If they have female figure, hourglass not lard they're feminine. They want to show me pubes at the mall they better be in shape.

Wait are you saying there's slutty maternity wear?

see

>pedophile
>not hebephile

I don't really care what strangers think. My husband thinks I'm good fun and my family loves me. I don't think dressing like a degenerate means laid back either, the sluttiest ones are the most crazy.

find a non degenerate woman, or better yet be the man that a non degenerate woman would love

Tons in New Zealand. It's a shame.

that's a little too much advice user

I long for those better times too user