Answer my questions so I can destroy you

Hello friend. I am doing research for the Institute for Prosperity through Values and Freedom, and you could help me a great deal by answering the following questions:

1 What more than anything else would make you totally abandon support for Trump?

2 What sort of qualities or features would lead you to consider voting for a Progressive even if you disagreed with their agenda?

Please supply any additional information you wish, with your help we will have a very big impact on the next election.

If your mum stopped being fat I'd abandon support for Trump

(She won't)

1. If OP stopped being a Massive faggot
2. If progressives stopped being massive faggots.

There's nothing more pathetic than larpers who pretend to be big power players who pull the strings.

In any case, most people here stopped supporting him when he outed himself as being just another neocon shill.

1. If he directly or indirectly killed any member of my close family
2. Nothing lol fuck progressives

1. If he started acting like Bernie or Hillary.
2. The problem with Liberals is that they don't look at agenda and want their President to be endorsed by celebrities who know shit all about politics.
Fuck you OP.

Hear that OP?

Your mum lost some weight !

>What sort of qualities or features would lead you to consider voting for a Progressive even if you disagreed with their agenda?
name the jew

IT WAS HER TURN

1. Eat a live baby on TV.
2. Brain damage.

1) I'd stop supporting Trump if he built a wall and deported them all.

2) I'd probably vote for a transgender. You should run that Briana Wu girl.

many of us voted for the lulz.
I suppose if by voting I could cause more chaos I would do it.

1) If by "totally abandon" you mean "vote for a Democrat", literally nothing.

2) There is nothing on God's green Earth that would ever convince me to willingly vote for a progressive or a Democrat. You'd literally need to put a gun to my head, and I'm not sure I would do it even then, since voting for a progressive is just a delayed suicide.

you'd be surprised how often you can win an argument simply by asking something like "what would it take to change your mind?"

Australians, Finns, and Nippons are the best posters

They are the Triumvirate of Shitposting

I don't support him, I wanted him to win because he was a necessary stepping stone to get to where I want to be.

I would never vote for anyone who describes themselves as progressive if that progress weren't being made towards the eradiaction of nonwhite filth and establishment of a 100% and then a 100% white English Galactic Empire later down the line.

>1
Invading Finland. There's not much else he can do to become worse for me than Hillary would've been.
>2
Tay became a feminist after Microsoft lobotomized her. If you microwaved every conservative's brain you would probably see the survivors become more progressive.
There even was a study recently about how shutting down the part of your brain responsible for your self-preservation instinct makes you support multiculturalism.

If you kill yourself I will vote for you

>2 What sort of qualities or features would lead you to consider voting for a Progressive even if you disagreed with their agenda?

Why would you ever vote for someone if you disagree with their agenda? Except for if you disagree with their agenda less than the opponent of course.

What kind of stupid question is that, oh wait,
>1 post by this ID.

this thread is now about trump hotties.

her face looked like one of those sex dolls.

as i moved down to her tits, i could see that this wasnt a sex doll.

no sex doll would have that bad complexion.

>your face when you realize her face is covered in a pound make up.

I dont believe the so-called progressives arent leading society to a better place.

What i see them doing is bring back racial segregation while framing it as a policy to protect the niggers.

What i see is people advocating for communism when that system of government has gotten more people killed than any war.

Im seeing feminists demand that women should never be sent to prison, and that men should be paid less.

Im not saying id never vote "progressive" but the "progressives" we have now are of ideolocially charged crybabies who chimp out whenever you disagree with them.

Im a Brit so im not going to bother with the first question.

>Institute for Prosperity through Values and Freedom
Boy that's not an Orwellian name or anything. I literally can't tell if this is satire or not.

why are their assholes brown thats fucking disgusting bitches need to learn how to wipe better

1. nigger
2. If they go full 1488 GTKRWN