Why don't Americans drink tea?

Why don't Americans drink tea?

It seems like the tea bag bursts around 5-10% of the time when I microwave my water, so, it's a bit inconvenient.

> what is sweet tea

>microwaving water
What the fuck, America!?

We do.

Just another slide thread that you faggots fall for

Americans do everything.
>Why isn't American culture 100% british

What's wrong Aussie? Did Easterposting on Sup Forums got boring?

I am ashamed to be american.

I DRINK TEXAS TEA NIGGER

We prefer coffee instead... because it's a quick-fix stimulant rather than a nutritious source... but, if we realized that nutrition could be a stimulant... we'd win ww3 again.

>no britbongs in this thread

Because of the colonial days, and the rejection of everything that was British leading up to the revolutionary war.

I DO, AND FUCKING LOVE IT

Electric kettles are very rare and expensive here. Only the urban elite can afford them.

Because of the American Revolution.

It's for pussies and it tastes awful

I drink tea everyday. Americans aren't one person obviously.

Fucker you can buy an electric kettle for like $20 on amazon. They deliver anywhere in the US.

Tea doesn't fit into our lifestyles at all

Texas is the WE WUZ of the 50 states.
You niggers steal shit from any region you can and claim it as yours

>when I microwave my water

It's not an American thing.
It's just a weird user that happens to be American.

Fuck your tea

i drink boiled flavor water that calls itself tea on the package.

Coffee is better

We do, but it's usually cold.
Be it sweet tea or sun tea, cold tea is more refreshing.
If I wanted a hot drink to warm me up on a cold day, I'd just drink coffee.

I don't think it's a weird thing. I do it also, when I make hot cocoa.

I drink tea every fucking day nigger. I start my day with a cup or 2 of coffee and then drink a cup of hot green tea and then about 2 hours after that i make unsweet ice tea and drink that the rest of the day

microwave

GIBS ME DOZE DIGITS NIGGA

I know lots of people who drink tea. I drink it. There's as much tea on the shelves at the store as there is coffee.

I enjoy tea, real tea too not sweet tea. That stuff makes me sort of sick

Ice tea

Tea is feminine

Because when we were one of your colonies, you taxed us for tea.

Hi Gary

how insecure are you?

I drink tea more than I drink coffee.

Matcha>earl grey>breakfast tea>chai>herbal

They do. Arizonans drink iced tea all the time. Stupid question. Sage.

FUCK OFF WOLFGIRL PIECE OF SHIT

They threw it in the harbor, remember?

I do babe, I love it!
Yes!
[Pic related for (You)]
>hey mista you smell stinky you poopoohead! come and step inside this showah! bye bye mistah!

I don't really know good tea but I like it.
None of that iced shit though.

Any recs? I like earl gray and that dark Irish stuff.

>Not sitting on your water until it's warm

triggered?

I do

Wrong. That shit company is based in New York fucking City, not glorious Arizona.

Get outta here, it's mostly just a southern thing.

Yorkshire tea with milk
Your welcome

Alot of us do actually

I love you bro!
Wanna banana?

We do. Iced tea is big over here. Everybody has a box of Lipton teabags somewhere in their cupboards. In addition you can usually find various brands of what they call English Breakfast Tea, though I cannot vouch for authenticity as I have never been to the UK. Also alot of trendy, mystical tea drinkers as well.

We Do! Yum!

fuckin checked

god not this shit again

I can't believe you people exist but I've literally met some people who literally do this. Fucking subhumans.

We do. We just don't usually drink hot tea. Iced tea is a common staple in the U.S. Personally, I drink mate instead of coffee. I also drink sweet tea, but not as often.

Are we really talking about fucktards who microwave the teabag?

i got some of this, i mostly drink black coffee. prefer folgers black silk or 8 o'clock coffee colombian though

like how people criticize the guy for microwaving his water while everyone else in this thread probably uses an electric kettle.

Anyone who doesn't boil their water in the microwave is retarded. It's faster and much safer to drink.

Why do you think euros and cuckadians are balding and look inbred? Their feminine tea kettles permeate chemicals/estrogen every time they boil their water.

THIS. who where pyrex measuring cup microwave boiling water master race? desu i don't get it actually boiling as it ruins the tea, just almost to that point, scalding hot. my microwave does that in 2:30 on high. the tea kettle my wife uses (again, tea kettles are feminine as another user stated) takes 6-7 minutes to get the water hot

I learn something new everyday.

who here* fucking shit

Because tea is fucking disgusting and tastes like watered cigarette ashes with an aftertaste that never goes away.

We drink a fuck ton of southern sweet tea and green tea.

Try again

Good lad. Yorkshire tea is the best.

absolutely disgusting

get some taste

Forgot to mention they coat the heating element and every time you boil water the coating comes off and floats in your water.

There are more baldies from the US than from anywhere else.

Yep, southerner here. I drink iced tea daily. Unsweet, as we're west of the mississippi.

I love tea.

Recommend me some good tea to try brit/pol/

doesn't fucking matter, all tea is the same shit

drink regular black tea and stop being a faggot

this

you're grow some hair on ur balls

Yorkshire, Darjeeling, English breakfast tea.

90% of tea in america is iced tea

UK people drink hot tea

southerners drink sweet tea. if we had become our own country it'd have been our stereotypical beverage

>Southerner
>West of the Mississippi
Fuck off Texas.