Jews responsible for Muslim invasion of Western Europe?

At first I didn't buy into the jew baiting on pol.

However, the mass influx of 3rd world Muslims into white 1st world Western Eurpean countries is so unbelievably outrageous and detrimental to the future of Western Europe's sovereignty, culture, economy, and civilization there is just no other explanation. Sweden, France, Germany, England, Italy, Netherlands, ect..

I didn't even SUSPECT jews until I started lurking on pol. I thought everyone was being sarcastic.

- Political correctness does not fully explain it.

- Cheap labor does not fully explain it.

- Lucritive contracts to build refugee centers does not fully explain it.

These are certainly major factors, but the main factor has to be jews simply hellbent on destroying whites.

Am I wrong here? Can anyone offer a counterpoint to change my mind?

I've even heard great men like Michael Savage, Styx, Gert Wilders, President Trump, and Ben Shapiro discuss the Muslim invasion of Western Europe. It's also discussed in depth on r/The_Donald. But I feel like everyone's holding back from blaming jews for PC purposes.

They pretend to be befuddled and bewildered as to why it's happening and offer the afformentioned factors, but now I feel like everyone has lurked on pol, knows your correct, and are holding back.

Can anyone offer more solid evidence so I can spread it around? I go on T_D frequently and am going to start bringing this up. It has to be exposed.

Other urls found in this thread:

thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKST_kFdKmw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYA7_G3ZY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOM6FVRojBI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mQWmryiIcxY
youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI&t=354s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ai7mtNzm_T0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well assuming youre being honest, just look at the amount of refugees israel has taken in despite being way closer

There was an interview where the leaders of israel insisted that they needed to preserve their culture while millions of refugees have destoryed the european identity

'As Jews We Should Be Outraged That Britain Is Not Doing More to Help Refugees'
thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058

'Citing Holocaust, Swiss Jews Demand Open Door for Migrants'
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/

'British Jews Lay Groundwork for Influx of Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/

'Jewish Groups Rap Washington for Lowballing Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/

'More Than 1,000 Rabbis Call On Congress To Welcome Refugees'
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab

'Jews Push Washington to Admit More Syrian Refugees, Even as Some Worry About Backlash'
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/

'How Young Jews in Hungary Are Fighting To Help Refugees — Despite Right Wing Rule'
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/

'How We Move Forward Together For Refugees'
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter

'Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform'
'It’s the ethical thing to do,” said HIAS president and CEO Mark Hetfield, of the community’s immigration reform activism. But he quickly added, “It’s in our strategic interest.'
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/

~~~~~~~~~~~
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKST_kFdKmw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYA7_G3ZY

This is perfect. I'm going to look through everything.
Thanks user

It was jewish intellectual who laid the foundations for political correctness and non skilled humanitarian migration and the multiculturalism agenda during the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. But it's preposterous to say Jews are main the orchestrators of this current crisis. But I do agree that many Jewish interest groups are promoting shitskin immigration through Jewish owned liberal media and the organisations you've listed. They are certainly exploiting the situation. When the predominant narrative in the media is heavily biased towards the shitskin migrants in spite of problems they're causing, and the anti immigrant sentiments of the silent majority, it's very hard to deny that Jews arent atleast complicit.

So what is the main reason for the mass migration in your opinion?

>So what is the main reason for the mass migration in your opinion?
can you read?

read some more...
this time they are using a proxy army to destroy whites

Jews are looking back in joy to the days when they lived among muslims, after they have helped them to conquer spain and constantinople

Fun fact: the "pirates" have been Jews who got kicked out of Spain after the reconquista. They used their merchant ships to steal spanish gold,...
Thats why (((hollywood))) is glorifying these rapists, killers

>Netherlands
That's a meme. The muslim community only exist in the major cities who happen to be liberal. On to the countryside, the Dutch are still as racist and conservative as 50 years ago.

Jews want to dilute and undermine the white race, and lower the average IQs of whites so that they could forever be dependant on Jews to run their economies and other important institutions. Hitler showed international Jewry that a white nation can flourish without Jews,and that scared them since the only reason many countries tolerated Jews was because they successfully convinced everyone in the west that they were the only ones capable of ruling the west . Now like parasites, they're essentially trying to weaken the host(white Goyim countries) through migration, and radical feminism(low birth rates) so that white nations can never be strong enough to get rid of the parasite. They also promote degenerate behaviours that could lead to Idiocracy in white countries and promote anti intellectualism, anti eugenics, and identity politics whilst they continue to promote endogamy for their Jewish spawn (essentially blue pill for the Goyim, redpill for the chosen people)

if you really want an eye opener.
>google.com
>google.com/news
>google.com/news + search term "jews refugees"
you'll get thousands of similar articles to the ones I linked (more recent)

THIS

this, do it now!

>These are certainly major factors, but the main factor has to be jews simply hellbent on destroying whites
WRONG

It's not about killing white people, it's about the collapse of our own countries because (((they))) can't create the One World Government when there are multiple successful nations still existing in the world
However a lot of white people do get killed in the process of globalisation

Thanks. Got nothing but time on my hands. No job, no life, and I never sleep.

Sifting through thousands of articles instead of posting on here to get a brief summary which would take 30 minutes maximum reading was a silly idea. I'd rather spend weeks researching this because again, who doesn't have endless free time?

here's some music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOM6FVRojBI

not sure how familiar you are with events of the 1940s , worth watching (new information)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

Scandinavia folk music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mQWmryiIcxY

It is only a matter of time before the countryside becomes the same as the cities.

I actually wonder if the whole thing is basically "let's empty syria of civilians in a faux humanitarian campaign then we are free to wage massive war effort against assad and use the refugees as political leverage claiming we are the good guys" .

Hey user, keep your life together and functional. there is no other path. Take care and I wish you many blessings.

You too user. You too.

Don't forget it's not just European but American immigration as well

youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI&t=354s
This should give you some insight into why the jews are born nation-wreckers. They evolved that way over thousands of years because they never had land of their own. So they always ended up infiltrating other people's countries and trying to seize control of them. Parasitism is basically hardwired in the jews DNA.

It's pretty ironic that the same people that liberated the jews from the clutches of the Nazi regime are now facing the exact same dilemma 70 years later, only this time without a strong white majority to put up a battle (because the jews imported millions of immigrants). I keep asking myself the same question: do whites have the capacity to fight back or are we just going to be dragged kicking and screaming into oblivion?

Hey, stop fucking around. If I say something, you do it. you're life will be blessed because you're a part of my fucking people. Do you understand, you're part of something bigger than yourself, you're a part of someone that doesn't care what you are but who you are. You're my fucking brother

Understood.

It's much easier to rule over Muslims and niggers than white Europeans.

Search for: kalergi plan

JEWS in America push:

Anti-European Narrative
Race Mixing
Open Borders
Diversity
Gun Bans
Gay Marriage
Feminism
Massive Non-White Immigration

JEW in Israel:

Giant Border Wall
Extreme Ethno State where Jews are praised
Closed Borders
Guns for Every Jew
Illegal for a Jew to Marry a Non-Jew
Illegal to Proselytize another Religion
Gay Marriage is Illegal
Zero Non-Jewish Immigration

I knew you would
Trust in yourself when others don't
Trust in your people when you doubt yourself
love you, now the rest is up to you to earn

>What you have inherited from your ancestors, you must earn before you can own. The most precious possession you can own in this world, is your own people

Love you too