Will you support a partition of balkanization

will you support a partition of balkanization.

Any map that spits up Texas is just retarded

Idaho would be part of Cascadia. .

>african american republic
over my dead body

Go back to whatever country you're from before someone makes you.

It'd be easier just to let the nigs nog in their own country, famalam.

>implying balkanization wouldn't result in the near-immediate death of all niggers and spics

We've been over this you retarded faggot. Stop giving niggers and spics our coastlines and multiple states.

Fuck you and your Aztlan meme. Arizona will never be owned by Californians.

cascadia reporting.

yes. fuck the rest of this shitty continent.

it will bring the race war to the front lines.

We are not going to join the Aztecs. Anglo-American Republic all the way.

Neighboring countries would complain about the dropping property values and loud music at 3AM if you put them in charge of a country.

everyday i pray for this nation to have a clean end and not continue to embarrass itself and have a drawn out death, but this map is retarded as most are
All the anglos are in new england
all the whites in the midwest have german ancestry
but the city state idea is probably the way to go, major cities could kinda grab the land or state around them with a militia and be cozy
also these

Anglos will help rid the south of niggers

the african american republic is the works that is why they are taking down the confederate monuments.

>122996559
thats more like it

No. I'll fight it to my death.

But who gets the military?

>United States of the Atlantic
I am A-OK with this, a sincere good luck the rest of you

I hate these fucking maps that give that much territory to the nogs in the south. there are not that many of them for fucks sake.

fixed the map

>no Holy State of Utah
Shit map. I want those crazy Mormons to do some crazy shit. And Alaska should annex upper BC and the Yokon, and Nunavut should take the NWT.

What's the point of splitting north Canada and Alaska, the place isn't inhabited by anyone really

To create a country with 2000 inhabitants that mostly work off ice fishing, trucks and history channel ?

in one generation they would collapse and kill themselves. It would be vital to secure your borders however, to contain the niggerdom

at least it lumps Oklahoma in with texas, that is rare for these maps.

Why you leaving out other state of the Confederacy?

The United States is a white nation. It was settled, conquered, and expanded by whites. The land is ours by right of conquest

Long Live Cascadia Brother! Now to remove the marxist filth that has over-run our cities.

Can you imagine the riots when aboriginals realize no more welfare .

Jesus man you think blacks are bad

Ayyyy another Nevada user.

*annexes u*

Nunavut would be the free state of starvation... the people there rely on Canada to feed them... the murder rate is like Zimbabwe maybe even Chicago rates.

Its about time someone made one of these maps that left Alaska out of the stupid faggot cascadia.

I made this quickly, time to see how many Anons will rage at me so I know what to fix

Alaska doesn't want the Yukon until they clean up that shit hole.

Newfoundland would become their own country for sure if Canada split up. I's guarantees it b'y.

Thanks for visiting Whitehorse.... now get the duck out if you don't like Yukon.

They have their own fucking CONTINENT and they still ruin things for everyone.

>no Crusader State
>no Mormon State
>no Amish Federation
>New England not called New Britannia

Why in the flying fuck would Nunavut be a free state? It would just be claimed by one of the southern regions. There's like 50 drunk Inuit guys living there, not exactly "free state" material.

>Maryland
>border state
FUCK YOU TOO BUDDY

>visiting
I wasn't visiting. I was cutting through.

>african american republic
As a person who lives in this area you can go fuck yourself. Alabama is my god damn clay

I could give a shit about west Texas desu senpai
It's cool that we get New Orleans though. We've got a lot of cleaning up to do. And it's definitely going to need an eastern wall.

Not LARPing I live in an area of the arctic. The Inuit are good people but they would be tucked trying to be on their own. Seriously it would be messed up from the start and third world poor plus looooong winters and only meat to eat.

Any map that gives land to Mexico is retarded.

>I live in an area of the arctic
Why?

Well next time stay on the highway and get outta town. Lol

Now I want to watch Escape from Chicago starring Kurt Russell

>Anglo-American republic in mostly German states
>CSA nowhere to be found
>African American republic
>Spics owning areas they aren't even majority in

Two nice government salaries. People are nice a little fucked up but its a good opportunity for my wife and I. I've live north for a quarter of my life now... its my world now.

Why the fuck is southern Ontario part of the US? That is retarded.

This is the only good balkanization

Money is the only valid reason for subjecting yourself to the frozen wastes, but even that has its limits. Are you going to stay up there forever?

Whoever made this map is dumb.

Nunavut can't be its own country. There is not enough people. There is no reason for Labrador to be a part of Quebec, other than
>hurr it looks good on map huur
South and north Florida are different. The state would split. Hawaii has one of the strongest secessionist movements in the US. It wouldn't be "orphaned." Southern Ontario is distinctly Canadian, no reason for it to be part of an American state.

>this thread
>no one hating on aztlan

Fucking beaner loving nu-pol homofags, giving land to fucking shit skinned idiots who can't even function without the European language they don't even appreciate or know the origin of

I can live with this

The whole map is stupid.
As if anyone would want that shithole new york city.

Joining America with Canada is a leftists wet dream, even are right wing parties would be left win parties in America.

>Democratic Republic of Cascadia
please, if Seattle, Vancouver, and Portland have anything to say about it it'll be the Peoples Gay Republic of Rainingrad

Oh yeah aztlan sucks, its just that giving them the area would just be a formality they already are the ethnic majority there. I feel bad for any of you that call that beautiful part of the country home. Only you can prevent beaner fires (thats how fast they spread)

a free Quebec? hell no! fuck those deer fucking draft dodging hippie faggots.

PA is not being grouped in with NY and the New England faggots. We're sticking with our Ohio and West Virginian buds.

WooHoo!!!

The South is already dying as it's slowly colonized by Yuppie carbetbaggers and shitskins. Just look at what's happening to Atlanta, northern Virginia, North Carolina, Texas, etc.

Come to the North white man. We shall welcome you, your sweet tea, and your southern cooking.

have Cascadia extend further east, extend the nuke zone down to Anaheim (but not San Diego), split the Rockies off Deseret and merge the rest with Phoenix

bretty gud though

They could say the same about us desu

>Ancap nuclear test range

Kek

cascadia reporting in, can confirm, have many such tools.

>implying most of "anglo-american republic" isnt german

I see this as the long game.
Give them the land for 20 years or so and just walk back in and take it. Just enforce they take no immigrants, which, shouldnt be hard to keep enforced in an all nog country.

Just kill any niggers that come in, it's open season 24/7/365

New England could easily be part of Quebec

also Cascadia here. hard to imagine not having a use for a chainsaw

True, but you know they would just destroy all the infrastructure, be unable to run anything properly, not know how to feed themselves, and end up begging for gibs. Next thing you know there's """"refugees"""" running to white lands from all the violence/starvation, and we're in the same mess again. There would have to be extremely tight boarders, no citizenship for anchor babies, and absolutely no aid money given.

I'd rather just genocide them t b h.

I would support it, solely so that wars of eradication and cleansing against the states I don't like would become feasible. for instance if the Anglo American Republic retook the Aztlan in a Mexican War, part 2

I used to employ this strategy all the time in Rome: Total War. the game wouldn't let you cull your own civilian populations, so if some a city you captured from a foreign empire was starting to get overfilled with squalor, foreignshit protestors and civil disorder, then the optimal strategy was to purposefully allow the city to be captured by rebels or by an enemy empire, so that you could then kill off the population en masse in a siege. then you would be able to repopulate the city with loyal Roman civilians.

ethnic cleansing simulator, lol. RTW was a lot of fun.

The florida parishes of Louisiana are like 90% white. No idea why yall included it in Niggerland

Ohio empire WHEN?

Fuck no

United States of the Atlantic would be the most powerful

>giving niggers Dixie land
Over my dead body

no
this balkanization shit is retarded LARPer fantasies
california won't secede, utah won't secede, the south will not rise again, quebec will never become independent, etc

Snow abos and sand abos are more similar than we thought

To be fair, west texas is mostly mexicans.

whoever made this cut off northern ontario at jusssssst the right point. i love it.

>in one generation they would collapse and try and get into the white countries as rapefugees even if it means crossing the atlantic in old boats to try and get to Europe

FTFY