Who would win in a potential war?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Bab#Turkish-led_attack_from_the_west_repelled
youtube.com/watch?v=WjCOjbz1pBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the world

Roaches removing Roaches, the world.

Beat me to it

The jews funding either side.

fuck you guys greeks are cool

Mankind.

turkey...
they have a bigger military and better economy than greece atm.

The Jews.

Turkey would obliterate Greece obviously

You can hate on the turks all you want but these fanatics can wage a war when it comes down to it.

I'd say they are so strong when you take nukes out of the equation only the US could beat them. I unironically believe that the turks could even beat russia.

You roaches are just insane tbqh

t. turk

fpbp

You have to go back.

To be honest turks now have like 7x more manpower and are lead by dictator, while greeks live in turmoil as IMF debt slaves.
Last time Greeks had their chance was in 1920, and they screwed up

Turkey obviously.

White Peace

neither has the capacity to maintain occupation of the other's territory

I guess winner gets Cyprus? So probably whoever has the better airforce.

>I unironically believe that the turks could even beat russia.

>turkish civil war

It depends.
It would probably be you attacking us, which is not a great idea.
You lack long-range AA, while we have several Patriot 3 and S300s. The air-war over the Aegean is over before it's even started.

Your feelt can't go in the Aegean without air support, else it gets bombed, besides that you'll never know which islands are hiding ASMs.

You could probably put one hell of an offensive in Thrace though, with the sheer force of numbers.

On the other hand, your lack of competent AA allows us to target strategic locations such as dams with our SCALP cruise missiles.

Wait a few years turkbro, the balance will be reversed soon.

What war can you do? Invade an island? Your big army won't help you there.

Assuming no foreign intervention, Turkey would probably win.

No one wants Turkey to get even stronger, so there would probably be foreign intervention. Maybe we'd lose an island or two in the process (if we suck), but I don't think we will.

Russia would obliterate the Turkish Military in a one-on-one war. The problem is Turkey has NATO on its side

Greece as a nation is almost over while Turkey is the most formidable military power in NATO except for the US and possibly the UK.

then the west could use the war as an excuse to retake Constantinople and make it part of Greece

I want strong Turkey, they are our best allies.

In a fantasy 'fight to the death' kind of scenario? Definitely, 70 million vs 10.

In a more realistic scenario where it's about achieving strategic objectives in order to gain negotiating leverage before foreign intervention forces a truce, it's quite hard.
Ever since the end of the cold war, our whole military has been geared up to prevent exactly that.

But due to the financial shit, the balance of power is swinging back.

>>Assuming no foreign intervention

Holy fuckin shit burgerkun. I m not claiming we would win ,mind you.

It's just the no foreign intervention part that cracked me up.

1204 / 1922. Anglo cunts, Anglo cunts never change.

Thank god no one cares what you want Pavel.

Pay debts.

Except it's not hard for Turkey to become Islamized at this point, it's not hard for them to become Iran or Saudi Arabia. It wouldn't be good for that to be gaining strength on Europe's border.

>greece as a nation is almost over
It's been almost over for 3000 years, I think we can make it.

Kek

You obviously haven't been paying attention to their fuckups then.

In op Euphrates Shield in Syria, it took them 4 months to take a shitty sized town of 60k from Daesh (Islamic State) in which Daesh counter attacked numerous times and even captured some military equipment and soldiers (2 of which were burned alive in a video)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Bab#Turkish-led_attack_from_the_west_repelled

It took them so much effort to take this shitty town, and they also tried to take Tel Rifaat and Manbij from the Kurds and were repelled.

Earlier today they tried to break into Rojava through Derbesiyeh and were repulsed and lost 4 tanks

Turkish military is a fucking joke

Are you counting the hundreds of years where Greece was part of Byzantium, Rome, and the Ottoman Empire? Cuz I'm pretty sure you didn't exist for 3000 years

I m pretty sure you have an American education.

Sorry, Greece, but I gotta go with Turkey on this one. Their leader is now more powerful than ever before, his people are used to fighting, and, let's face it Greece, your best years are behind you.

I mean, when was the last time you were even all that relevant? Your best work isn't just in the past, it's painted on the side of pottery. You're constantly on the verge of bankruptcy, you're dragging down the EU, and you don't have the manpower to fight a nation that's been hardened from its recent conflicts.

On the plus side, this scenario is unlikely to actually occur, so cheer up!

Without intervention, Turks would win without question.

With intervention things get messy. The traits in Turkey are very important for both USA and Russia. If Russia invaded it, it would have easy secure access to warm waters, fix its economy and possibly become a bigger superpower than USA. If USA invaded it, it could close the traits and prevent Russia's influence in the Middle East, as well as kill its economy.

We would either see WW3 or a bigger-than-Syria civil war in Turkey, with the presence of USA, Russia, most of the ME countries and possibly Europe.

About half of the population is against that. You can't beat that many people into obmission, especially if these people were free once.
Iran and Afghanistan don't count because the world was much smaller back then.

>implying Turkroaches and Panathanaikos actually have any money to pay them back.

>Be part of Rome/Byzantium until 15th century, be part of Ottomans until 19th century.

WE've existed 3000 years n shiet

But that's just city people, rural and sub-urban retards have all the real power

but thats urban combat against a battlehardened fanatical terrorist jihadi group. The average Greek male doesnt even have the willpower to get a job at this point. Greece is a defeated nation already

>that moment any Greek faggots that have a decent amount of money (read - the Billionaires) run from Greece quicker than a roach when a lights turned on.

I'm pretty sure you have a European Union austerity

The Tel Rifaat and Manbij assaults on Rojava weren't urban combat. They never reached the city proper, the fighting was all in the countryside. They were repulsed completely and utterly at Tel Rifaat and a counter attack even made them lose some ground

As for Manbij, they made some gains in the countryside north of it but never made it past the Sajur river. And this is against a force with shitty makeshift armor like pic related and no air force whatsoever

youtube.com/watch?v=WjCOjbz1pBo

If they can't beat a force like this, there's no way they could beat Greece which has modern, up to date military equipment

Turkey can't do shit. They will be shot down in minutes.

Turkey supports ISIS you dumbass cause ISIS wants to remove the kurds and assad. Turkey bought all of ISIS oil and kept them alive.

this was just a staged operation ... my god how stupid are you?

Don't listen to greeks, these kidwnia are fucking stupid.
Greece would get wrekt in a war with Turkey, my cousin who works in defense ministry of Greece told me over the summer, that hey would take Chios within a day.
Greeks might spend money, but these fucking losers living their now don't have the guts to fight like my grandfather's did.
Besides that Turkey has the largest military in Nato if you take out US and UK.
The only saving grace for the Greek people is the Greek Orthodox Church, with the signing of the balkan pact, the church is waiting for the right moment to do a coup.
For the malkes who don't know the balkan pact is;
Russia, Montenegro, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, and Macedonia Fyrom.
Albania and Bosnia were not allowed to participate, and Macedonia practically begged to join, though i'm thinking they want to genocide their albanians.
And no this is just what i call it, theres no official name for this alliance. The old balkan pact was back during yugoslavia, which has nothing to do with this new alliance.
Greek islands will be conquered, and when the Greek people finally suffer then the counter-attack will begin.

Turkey USED to support Daesh. I don't think they do anymore. I won't deny I believe they used to support them but it was more of an "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing and as Daesh was getting rekt by Rojava and the international community was getting pissed off at their covert support they took matters in their own hands with Euphrates Shield

They don't support Daesh anymore. It was only a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing and they're not useful anymore

Turkey created isis to get rid of the kurdish.
Then coup launched by them fails cause kgb tips off erdogan.
Erdogan is now controlled by a russian turk who was previously in jail for being opposition.
Erdogan is now Putins bitch.
Putin tells Erdogan get rid of them and give weapons to Kurds, oh and get rid of the US in your country.
See incirlik base takeover.
This was all before the election btw.