Trump's Tax Plan Explained

You right wing retard billionaire globalist shillcucks should watch this and see how you're getting screwed.

youtube.com/watch?v=JxpHwKsAWIM

Other urls found in this thread:

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420
youtube.com/watch?v=tLhi3MJ58Hg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-16/the-inside-story-of-apple-s-14-billion-tax-bill
youtube.com/watch?v=l_Cdu0D9h0g
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will America survive the next Republican Recession?

"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

man i hate bad graphs

Can't believe these right wing retards are falling for trickle down all over again.

Wow its almost like 99% of americans dont get taxed millions of dollars
really makes you think.

I think Obamaleaf might actually be Obama.

He disappeared for a month just like Obeezy did in Polynesia, and there's literally no one else on earth who still defends that nigger.

its also striking to note how fucking lucky bill clinton was with the .com boom and with a new boom in administrative jobs in businesses that needed to be filled. theres also the fact that bush didnt have much tech booms or innovation and had to fight 7 years of war.

Holy shit! According to this graph I'm going to save money on taxes no matter what income level I'm in?! Fuck yeah! Trump for 8!

>OP pissed off that he has to pay taxes up the ass and gets no tax cut

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD RIGHT NOW

Chart is skewed just like a liberals mind. Starts at 200k. Fuck off.

Lol right wing retards with their most retarded meme ever. Muh dot com. Who programmed all u retards with this meme?

The Based Bill Clinton economy created 23 million jobs. How many are you claiming were lost in the first 6 months of 2001 because of muh dot com?

Bush had much faster computers, internet and "dot coms". He still crashed the economy.

Your graph is RETARDED OP. Of course someone who makes a billion dollars will "save" more from the tax plan than someone who makes 20k.
It's the % that matters. You must be a minority to not understand that.

tl;dw

Is Trump expanding or shrinking the middle class? That's all we need to know. Then we can take necessary action.

>nafta is bush 2's fault
Go fuck your self Bill Clinton sold us down the river
Bill Clinton just happened to be president when there was the first tech boom, congratulations you were sitting in the chair when Silicon Valley went apeshit I guess that means you """created jobs""" what a genius cattle rustlers from arkansas

do you think anyone but the top 1% is getting taxed this extra 400,000$ that the 1% was getting you fucking retard? why the fuck is it bad that people get to keep their money? and how the hell do you expect people who get disproportionately more money taxed would get back the same as people who pay no where near as much as them?

>Of course Trump's tax plan will benefit the wealthy!

Do right wing retards realize what billionaire globalist shillcucks they are?

Lol right wing retards with their most retarded meme ever. Muh dot com. Who programmed all u retards with this meme?

The Based Bill Clinton economy created 23 million jobs. How many are you claiming were lost in the first 6 months of 2001 because of muh dot com?

Bush had much faster computers, internet and "dot coms". He still crashed the economy.

This is fucking retarded. Of course people who earn more money will save more in taxes. The relevant metric is the % reduction in the effective tax rate at different income levels. When you do that, the chart slopes completely the opposite way (i.e., rich get their taxes cut, but not by the same amount as middle class or lower class)

12/17/1992: Pres. Bush Signs NAFTA
abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420

I just destroyed your entire right wing retard ideology.

Of course Trump's tax cuts will benefit the wealthy!

Why do you right wing retard billionaire globalist shillcucks spend your entire cucked lives fighting for tax cuts for the wealthy elites who own you?

You have to be trolling. It is more beneficial for someone making 20k to save 2k in taxes than it is for someone making 20 million to save 1 million in taxes. You don't even know what percentages are.

hahaha lets laugh at the people who want others to keep the money they earn. LOL these retarded drumphers think its a good thing that the government isnt stealing money. #imwithher

>the economy is a big pile of money
Leftists are literally child-minded
>white worker protesting with two boons and a midget
nice clipart meme from 2002, you lost white working class forever now though probably should update your shitty anologies - just have him cut off his cock and put on a burqa

>Implying they don't have lawyers that find tax loops for them and pay basically no taxes
>Implying this won't allow mom and pops stores to expand and actually contribute more to the economy

Yeah bush the elder was a globalist faggot too what's your point

Despite what you right wing retard cucks believe, millionaires and billionaires don't need tax cuts. It's only you cucked retards who fight for them. The billionaire agenda is your agenda. You don't even try to hide what billionaire globalist shillcucks you are.

>Tax loops don't exist
>Rich faggots aren't Jewy with their money and exploit every loophole in the book they can
>Bill Clinton didn't make a tax cut for his rich friends that Trump himself admitted to taking advantage of
>
Overseas accounts don't exist

As usual, the entire right wing retard ideology is based on blowing up the budget deficit to cut taxes for their billionaire globalist overlords.

So you make 20,000 a year but think you should get a 1,000,000 dollar tax cut. Genius.

Based Bill Clinton raised taxes on the rich and the economy soared. That's the worst nightmare for you right wing retard billionaire globalist shillcucks. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993

Previously the top individual tax rate of 31% applied to all income over $51,900. The Act created a new bracket of 36% for income above $115,000, and 39.6% for income above $250,000.[2]
Previously, corporate income above $335,000 was taxed at 34%. The Act created new brackets of 35% for income from $10 million to $15 million, 38% for income from $15 million to $18.33 million, and 35% for income above $18.33 million.[3]
The 2.9% Medicare tax had previously been capped to apply to only the first $135,000 of income. The cap was removed.
Transportation fuels taxes were raised by 4.3 cents per gallon.
The portion of Social Security benefits subject to income taxes was raised from 50% to 85%.[4]
The phaseout of the personal exemption and the limit on itemized deductions were permanently extended.
The AMT tax rate was increased from 24% to tiered rates of 26% and 28%.[5]
Part IV Section 14131: Expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit and added inflation adjustments.

Less than 1% of the country produces more than 50% of the value retard, equality is a meme your Jew masters inculcated you with to animate you toward destroying your own birthright - a stable prosperous wealthy western society

Millionaires and billionaires don't need tax cuts you cucked right wing retard.

Holy shit u right wing retards fall for trickle down every time. You truly are just pawns for the wealthy elites. They own you.

>an enhanced version of the plan that brought a prosperous 90's is retarded

leaves.

GOD I LOVE EXPOSING RIGHT WING RETARDS FOR THE BILLIONAIRE GLOBALIST ELITES YOU ARE.

You don't even try to hide it anymore.

Watch the video and see how cucked you retards are.

"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

maybe if they plugged the spending, endless proxy wars, useless government intervention, artificial bubbles in the college market, extremely inefficient health care subsidies, and social security, then we wouldnt have to tax everyone so much to cover the debt and deficit. but no you are a leaftard who doesnt understand what limited government and ownership of personal property is

Based Bill raised taxes on the rich you fucking retard.

We should stop feeding and clothing democrat children and elderly, would be a huge boost in productivity

>36 total posts
>14 posts by this ID

Lol Republicans cutting spending. You right wing retards think military and wars are free.

Maybe stop gutting revenues.

Meh Im' out. I can only take so much right wing retard billionaire globalist shillcuckery in 1 thread.

I almost feel sorry for these cucked right wing losers. They are useful idiots for the wealthy elites. Nothing more.

>If I make an ad hominem and a graph based on GDP, not actual earnings, they can't question my logic

Great, but you do realize that there are such things like Switzerland where you can put your money if you have more than a few million (or even billion) dollars, where these rich globalists hide their money so they can't be taxed as heavily? Shit, Apple did it just this year in Ireland. They were only taxed a minuscule fraction of their actual worth because of it

Military technology is a massive chunk of our economy dipshit, you wouldn't be able to have your faggot country without it

>I ran out of image macros so I'm taking my ball and going home.
Nice try, Obama.

NASDAQ went from 1k to 5k in in a couple of years. Only a complete nigger could fuck that economy up.

wow its almost like people who dont make $200,000 in a year dont save $200,000

>I can't find anything else to shitpost. Bye.

implying I could ever run out u fucking retard

Lol you right wing retards always find a way to fuck up and crash the economy.

If we just cut taxes for the billionaire globalist, then they will pay taxes! Do you realize how cucked you are?

>namecalling in every post

Saged. If I thought at first I might take your thread seriously, now I don't. Grow up.

>I am stupid
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-16/the-inside-story-of-apple-s-14-billion-tax-bill

>If we just cut their taxes, then they will totes pay their taxes!

You really don't see what a cuck you are do you?

Watch the video and see how cucked u right wing retards are. You retards are terrible at following instructions. Unless they come from your billionaire globalist overlords of course.

>fucking leaf

unemployed leaf spammer

The point was that corporations don't pay taxes in general. You should be more intellectially honest and realize that we ought to reduce taxes on the people that bear most of the brunt: the small business owners who actually contribute to our economy (either in their state, city or region) so we can actually grow our economy in a more permanent manner. You have to be one of the stupidest fucking leaves to get the opposite moral from that piece

You still haven't watched this one:

Holy fuck its almost like each president inherits the shithole the last on left and get voted out after restoring it.

Stokemarket will fucking blow up if this goes through

>1 post by this ID

Someone needs to bring a class action lawsuit over our tax dollars funding these cuckolds

>Le Republicans caused each depression meme
youtube.com/watch?v=l_Cdu0D9h0g

Unlike you leftists, we don't feel an urge for other people's money.

Christ, it takes about 8 years for the economic impact of most shit to take effect. In short, the current president is usually dealing with the last presidents economy all through their time in office.

So according to this graph,

People who make from $1 per year to $99,999.00 per year will save an average of about $9000.00 over whatever duration of this graph.

People who make $100k per year to $249k per year will save on average about $28k in taxes.

People who make $251k to $999k per year will save about $300,000 over the duration of this graph.

People who make more than $1M per year will save about $1,350,000 on average over the duration of this graph.

I don't understand. Do you expect people who pay essentially 0 taxes to get back more than 100% of their pay in taxes?

Also i thought rich people don't pay taxes?

>The point was that corporations don't pay taxes in general.

They do pay taxes actually. It's called the corporate income tax u fucking moron. Billionaire globalist shills like you don't want them to pay any taxes.

I agree right wing retard Republicans always leave a disastrous economy behind for Democrats to clean up, like what right wing retard hero Dubya Bush left Obama.

inb4 right wing retard dinduism

I'd rather see the average % of savings of from of the 3 new brackets.

>Obama's debt might destroy the world economy
Nice ''fixing''

The cost us just passed along to consumers. Tax the CEOs income and the shareholders profits, but it's absurd to tax the corporation's profits.

Why doesnt this graph state the money as % of income?

It's obvious you don't know a thing about statistics. The dependent variable should show something ACTUALLY relevant. Fucking leaf

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 u fucking retard. That's what Democrats do. When was the last time a Republican ever did that?

You fucking retards explode the budget deficit every time with your retarded tax cuts for the rich, then you crash the economy with no survivors. Every fucking time.

You retards don't even know the difference btwn deficit and debt.

>but it's absurd to tax the corporation's profits.

Spoken like true right wing retard billionaire globalist shills.

No, taxes on PROFITS aren't passed on the consumers. You're just spouting billionaire globalist talking points.

Jesus Christ. Corporations make $6.5 TRILLION in profits per year in the US. Only you right wing retard billlionaire globalist shillcucks think that's not enough.

Did 1 fucking right wing retard actually watch the video or are you all here to spout your billionaire globalist talking points?

Seriously can't take this right wing retard cuckery. You're not even hiding what shills you are for the billionaire globalist anymore.

Where do the profits go? Either back to the shareholders or towards capital investments. Take the money when it hits the shareholder's pocket.

>Where do the profits go?

pic rel

Sure as fuck not in right wing retard pockets.

Stop linking that Turk Roach garbage Obamaleaf.

You filthy right wing retards are just cucks for the billionaire globalists who own you. Why not at least be honest with yourself and admit it?

this is some top bait, cheers mate

>tyt

>the mid to late 1990s
When there was a bubble economy? What happened when that popped?

Actually the crash that occurred under bush was mostly a result of deregulation that occurred under Clinton

You retards should listen to the other side sometimes. It would be healthy for you. Get out of your right wing retard, Zerobrain, InfoTards bubble. I listen to the man who will never see his children again sometimes. pic rel

DELET

>Meh Im' out.

They hold the profits overseas because corporations are taxed here. It's utterly absurd to tax the profits of the corporation, then turn around and tax that same money again when the shareholders receive it.

How am I getting screwed by other people not getting money taken from them?

My god u proved everything I just wrote.

>You retards don't even know the difference btwn deficit and debt.

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 u fucking retard. That's what Democrats do. When was the last time a Republican ever did that?

Of course you useless fucking morons can't even answer.

But this graph says nothing useful.

Every single one of those years the GDP grew by a large amount and as such, this graphic is completely misleading.

5% of 1 billion is much larger than 20% of 1 million, for example.

You seem angry friend. Maybe see a therapist. Or get a hobby.

Don't worry about us Americans and our taxes, leaf. You need to worry about your own problems. Like lumber sales

No.

THIS IS A Sup Forums PSA NOTICE:

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU SEE A POSTER USE THE WORDS
>right wing retards
WHILE POSTING WITH A CANADIAN FLAG THEN YOU ARE POSTING IN AN OBAMALEAF THREAD

IF YOU SEE OBAMALEAF POSTS ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SAGE AND REPORT ALL OF THEM. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DEBATE THE OBAMALEAF AS HIS VITROL WILL BOLSTER AND HE WILL ONLY FURTHER DERAIL A THREAD, DO NOT REPLY ONLY REPORT THE OBAMALEAF AS HE FEEDS OFF ATTENTION

THIS HAS BEEN A Sup Forums PSA! GOOD DAY!

Called it.

>inb4 right wing retard dinduism

You right wing retards are predictable af and the biggest fucking dindus on the planet. Bar none. You're the biggest dindu chimps the universe has ever seen.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

He does this everytime. He'll go on for an hour about how he's getting ready to leave. You'll know when he's leaving when he starts bragging about how much he "BTFO all the right wing retards" and starts posting screenshots of his proxy posts in previous threads.

The dude is unironically autist.