I am a race traitor because 100% of white women are good gold digging goyim. AMA

I am a race traitor because 100% of white women are good gold digging goyim. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42KNwQ6u42U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is really weird bait, you clearly worked hard on making it as bizarre as possible

>White women want a man with money
Whoa! What a revelation! Did you know that ALL women would prefer their partner be fucking rich? It's almost like they equate money with security on a basic biological level, which is totally weird because crime rates are the same in the ghetto as in gated communties, right?

Reminder that the crime rates in the richest black community are higher than in the poorest white community

How does this video make you feel?

I was being sarcastic.

I'm 32. These are all the women I've dated:
Ivory Coast
Iran
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand
Kenya
Burkina Faso
Iran
Mongolia

These are the three I fucked:
Thailand
Thailand
Kenya

>flag
Color me surprised

I am because they're whores who don't have an ounce of conservatism

What about a cute feminine white boi

So are you white or not?

if you haven't had sex with someone then don't say you "dated" them hahahaha

those are just your friends

I'm the whitest person I know. Even my own first cousins are half slav

Are blacks that fight other blacks based, or even blacker?

youtube.com/watch?v=42KNwQ6u42U

No, there not friends. They're women I went on dates with. Usually just one date, usually had a coffee or took a walk.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahgahahhga

kys sven

its like you're collecting merit badges, how delusional

why?

This is bait, right?

I started dating like12 years ago, was redpilled only like 4 years ago. Kept dating shitskins for some reason though. Big part of the reason is white women reject me plus they usually have an unattractive personality anyway. Not saying other women don't have shit personalities as well but probably slightly less.

It's not the racemixing Sven, it's the keeping a mental list of the women who have permitted you to buy them a coffee.

Well it only happens once every other year on average so it's not that hard to remember.

BETTUH RUN THROUGH THE JUNGLE

Go live in one of the Slavic EU countries for a year or two man, it'll toughen you up. Seriously. I did, and it was the best thing for pulling my head out of my ass.

>"Hey, Erik"
>"Ja, Sven?"
>"Remember that feisty little Mongolian chick I told you about? I just walked the shit outta her"
>"Nice~"

They are trying to prove who is the blackest.
That is why there is so much pagentry and often displays of who possesses the best comand of ebonics

a date is a date, what's your point. to go from talking online to meeting irl is an accomplishment you fucking faggot, regardless of what you do. Just because you have hung out with 1000 women and are a total chad doesn't mean everyone else does.

It's just a bit of banter, buddy. I'm a 28 year old virgin so you're doing better than me at any rate.

Does your better half know you consider yourself a "race traitor"?

This is fake.

Fucking Sweden man.

>you're doing better
I lost my virginity at 28 so no

so now ((((them)))) are promoting white dudes x black girls? maybe they have gotten a bit tired of jamal getting stacey knocked up

>AMA

Get fucked, Reddit.

jesus christ, sven, not for nothing you're king cuck