My wife cheated on me and I found out today that she was pregnant; but it isnt my son

My wife cheated on me and I found out today that she was pregnant; but it isnt my son..

It is some black dude named Tyrone. Tyrone as far as I am aware is a employee at where she works. I am unsure how long this has been going on but we have been married for 5 years and now I dont know what to even do.

Other urls found in this thread:

dadsdivorce.com/articles/will-i-have-to-pay-child-support-for-a-child-that-isnt-mine-but-was-born-while-we-were-married/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should celebrate the birth of your wife's son.

divorce your wife, marry tyrone.

How do I abort the baby without her knowing. She wants to have it

zyklon-b

>
>divorce your wife
I love herrrrr

In seriousness, you dump that coalburning slut.

And she loves BBC

Where do i get that

Have her drink moon tea.

Dude, we had a thread about you like an hour ago.

You posted on some cuck forum.

Drop that bitch now, or regret your future.

She will walk all over you.

Spike a drink or use it as proof she cheated and sue her ass in divorce court.
>she becomes poor
>Tyrone obviously can't support her and leaves her
>she has paid the toll

You aren't black yourself are you?

And she clearly doesn't love you.

Now I know you're LARPing

What thread????

You've come to the right place. Here at Sup Forumsgbt everyone has extensive experience in getting cucked. We come here to roleplay as alpha makes.

Every gf I have ever had has cheated on me. I'm paying child support for 2 kids that aren't even mine.

White....

Consider it an opportunity to hit the reset button OP. Apparently she wasn't happy and you would be spending your life running in circles after every mistake she makes; repeating history over and over again. Get a divorce and go be happy with someone who appreciates you...presumably Tyrone.

Thats murder, not abortion.

An Argentinian man would have killed tyrone, and said to his wife something like "la pucha, que te quería " and then ride into the sunset.
Jk we are cucks

Ha literally cucked.
good thing the kid is a nigger so you have a valid reason to divorce her.

this tbqh, very progressive

Cuckservative

Fucking truth. Pretending to be alpha right now in fact. Fuck jews and niggers I am ubermench hear me roar

ask your nearest synagogue they'll have it at hands.

Kill her and then kill yourself.

I would be stoked as fuck to finally be free.

Can you plz stop cuckposting? Thx.

Your larping is boring. 1/10 made me reply

No for real my friend

Abort the bitch, divorce and retain full assets on the grounds she was unfaithful and violated the vows she took upon marriage.

Weak b8 m8.
You couldn't think of a more original name than "Tyrone"?

Use the good old baseballbat

just dump her sorry cheating ass.

Tyrone looks like a much more capable husband without even marrying your wife. Kill yourself faggot.

This is troll bait but if it's not you know what to do idiot. Leave her and take it all with you
Before you pay for absent tyrones seed....

It is very simple.

do you love her? If yes, let her know that you're going to go fuck as many women as you want, as often as you want, for 10 years. Then, when you've got your kicks in, let it go. Make sure she aborts. If not, just get the fuck out.

>how do I protect myself?
Is the question you should be asking. I hope you had a prenup, if not you better fucking get a good lawyer. Right now. I'm not kidding tomorrow when you get up for work, skip work and go around town for the best lawyer money can buy. 500/hr? That's fine, but they better only spend an hour or two of their time handling this shit for you, unless you're in a real shit situation, otherwise that's fine if this is 30,000 one time to rid yourself of her. Beats 30,000/yr. in giving her and tyrone gibs.

>falling for the bait this easy
user.. I...

A black fetus dying is never murder.

OP you cannot procrastinate

dadsdivorce.com/articles/will-i-have-to-pay-child-support-for-a-child-that-isnt-mine-but-was-born-while-we-were-married/

If you procrastinate then you will be assumed the child's father and there's nothing you can don.

>However, the husband may file a divorce complaint and allege that the child born during the marriage is not his child. He must prove this by clear and convincing evidence (usually with a DNA test). In fact, if he does not raise the issue he will be conclusively presumed to be the father after the divorce!

>Therefore, a husband may disestablish paternity by filing for divorce and proving that the child born during the marriage is not his child.

>But, second, that is only half of the problem. A non-biological father may be responsible for child support if he acted as the child’s father. This is called the “equitable parent” doctrine. For example, a man who knowingly marries a pregnant woman and assumes the status of the child’s father, even though he is not, may be prevented from denying paternity. As another example, a man who raises a child, feeds and clothes and educates a child and otherwise holds himself out as a father and develops a relationship with the child may also be prevented from denying paternity.

You only have a small window of time OP.

How does zyklon b work? And is it abort medicine? Real quesrion friend

Provided it's not another cool story, bro. Take her to court, get divorced and make sure she's not getting a single dime for the tar baby.

join the army. get killed in iraq. CNN finds out wife cheated on dead heroic soldier with a nigger. exaggerates every detail making you a rally cry for all white cucked men to rise up. this causes world war 8. profit

>How does zyklon b work?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B

>not handing out free (You)s to tank the shill market

You only see what's in front of you, user.

Look up sometime, you might see me :^).

cheating wife = pest
black fetuse = pest

you definitely need pesticide

In all seriousness, very high doses of vitamin c (do not get the kind with added rose hips- this is actually included to counteract its abortative properties) will abort if it's early enough in the pregnancy.

>If you have a brother secretly sell everything you own and can sell to him for a retardedly low sum, If no brother, father/close trusted friend, not a woman
>file for divorce
>report the Nig to his boss so he could be fired
>let the bitch suffer, with her nigglet
>buy your property back from friend as negociated
this is totally legal in every state

Divorce her ass. This is the only solution. Take everything from her, and let her live in squalor for the rest of her days. Burn coal, pay toll.

>things that never happened

How far along?

it's burgerland, you never know.

Dump her, figure a way to do it without losing your property. She went for a nigger once, without protection, she'll do it again. Under no circumstances should you raise the niggerspawn. Let her suffer alone

It's a delouser

This is obvious b8, anyone replying to this without sage is a super newfag, let this thread die idiots