Is there any news program that is better than Bret Baier? I can't find anyone even close

Is there any news program that is better than Bret Baier? I can't find anyone even close.

Why do white people look like monkeys?

I like Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, and Joy Reid. I used to like CNN before they let all the Drumpfkins on. Kill the entire cast of morning Joe with fire. Just nuke FoxNews. I don't even have that garbage channel.

I agree user. He actually reports the news fairly which is rare. He also (usually) avoids fluff pieces like what NBC Nightly News runs with

Ali Velshi, Brian Williams, Nicole Wallace, David Gregory, and Christine Romans are awful. Stephanie Ruhl is great.

yeah he's great.....

Rachel Maddow is God-Tier.

Great taste.

Bret Baier and Bill Hemmer are #1 and #2 for objective reporting with actual substance.

Tucker Carlson is #1 for the banter and entertainment value.

Fox News as a whole has become pick-n-choose with formerly decent reporters like Chris Wallace becoming snarky anti-Trump shills.

Jake Tapper used to be decent but he went full shill mode after Trump arrived on the scene.

CNN always had a left-leaning bias but after President Trump started attacking them they sperged out and became shameless activists and liars.

functionally retarded, y'all are

John scott and this semen demon are pretty good too.

Cenk Uygur is extremely impartial and separates his emotions from reporting. Great guy 10/10.

His hair helmet is always immaculate as well, unlike Hannity who sometimes looks unkempt.

Jake Tapper has redeemed himself a little in my eyes since Trump has taken office. He's been fairly tough on him. He was way too tough on Obama and Hillary for my taste.

CNN has been based since Trump won. Fuck him. He's the liar. I would actually start watching CNN again if they got rid of all the deplorables.

Trish is way to partisan but damn is she fine.

I think he's pretty good too. Martha McCallum also. I hated Bill O'Reilly and am glad he's gone. Arrogant asshole.

>Jake Tapper used to be decent but he went full shill mode after Trump arrived on the scene.
>CNN always had a left-leaning bias but after President Trump started attacking them they sperged out and became shameless activists and liars
Trump derangement syndrome has really taken a toll, kek

Lisa Boothe is my eternal Fox News waifu.

I don't get why cnn has wolf and anderson have such shitty panels. Anderson would be way better if he ran his show like shepard smith or bret baier.

Shes a qt. It's always a pleasure when Kristin fisher comes on

>Recognizing falsehoods and biased attacks from so-called reporters is the same as blindly supporting a political candidate

Good Reasons to Criticize President Trump: Syrian strike without investigation, Kushner and Ivanka in advisory positions, lumber and milk tantrums with Canada, pursuing Assange, fucking around with North Korea

Bad Reasons To Criticize President Trump: Muh Russia, Muh Tax Returns, Muh Racist, Judges BTFO Muslim Ban, Judges BTFO Wall, Literally Hitler, How Will Drumpf ever recover?

CNN has chosen to focus on the latter and they should be mocked accordingly.

Jake Tapper claims to be an unbiased reporter while fitting in his snide little commentary, bias, and lies into whatever he's talking about. His own son knows his dad is fake news.

pro tip : dont listen to or read anything from this century. Try to go back a hundred years -- don't waste your time ciphering through the lies