lol no
You're the first one to go

Don't come here. Quakes will kill you.

They're taking in a shit load of migrants too

>central africa
>full of niggers
>safe

Southern hemisphere is the safest.

They'll only bomb ottawa, toronto and Vancouver. I'll stay comfy in the northern prairies.

>Africa
>Safe
I would sooner become a cheeki breeki savant in a nuclear hell hole than spend the weekend in Africa.

Yep, we are pretty safe here.

We'll end up feeding the world after nuclear holocaust. Humanity would go extinct unless we are left alone.

Imagine sitting at the harbor of your fallout ridden country, praying for some sort of miracle, and all of a sudden on the horizon you see a blue flag, soon you see an armada of ships, packed with medicine, food and other survival necessities. This is what the world will look like when Australia takes over. Just make sure you can pay for it.

Why is greenland fucked? No one knows they exist

>implying there's enough nukes to make all of Russia more uninhabitable than it already is
>implying making Russia more uninhabitable is possible
I'm still fucked through, I live 40km away from Moscow.

They cucked Britain, the English probably will nuke them 'accidentally'.

I'll be fine.

Can't wait tbqh.

I don't want to live in world where the Congo is one of the safest places you can be

>soviet union
>isle of califronia
OP when was this map last updated?

>That green portion on the Philippines
Feels good, man.

>Central Africa where's nothing to nuke
>Australia which would be improved with a few nukes

Antarctica will be the only safe spot.

the ruskies wouldnt want to waste perfectly good nukes on a country that lost a war to a flightless bird.

How could you tell if the Philippines was nuked?

>blue

you can't that's the joke

Australia is a Commonwealth member, therefore a target.

Chile, Uruguay, parts of Canada, and most of Norway are? Irrelevant?

At least those dinosaurs in the Congo are safe.

Lol what's the story there?

antarctica

Haha. No.

You'll be looking at hordes of irradiated nogs and psycho militias if you came to North America.

More likely that china would just flood your country with troops if they wanted your shit. You'd be completely incapable of repelling them.

Safest place from radiation is likely the interior of South America or Patagonia.

>fucking Tunisia
brb opening another human trafficking for migrants

when everyone else is dead
NZ will inherit the earth

Cod Wars. Wrong country, though, I always mix up Greenland and Iceland.
During those Cod Wars, which were over fishing rights, Iceland's mighty naval force dueled British. They won the wars. Three times in a row.

Fuck off niggers we're full

It's not called the lucky country for no reason.

>using a map from the cold war to bait

Never change, Australia

>Cod Wars
don't fucking remind me. We lost, the carp won

If the day is much hotter than summer or me.

You guys have a shit record vs animals.

Nuclear war?
Time to go to Hitler's secret Nazi base in Antarctica

I'll just leave this here.

Grasshoppers and Christmas beetles eat all our crops, rabbits and roo's rip the land up, fox's and cats kill all the stock, there are many. the emu's were just the first and most ferocious.

Underrated post

Our Cane toads are more of a threat to us than nuclear bombs.

Small question. Did you guys have a ship called Thor before the one built in 00s?

Europe

yea, I think there have been 4 Þór ships in the coast guard. Our very first coast guard ship was called Þór, built in 1899. Þór III was the one used in the cod wars, built in 1952.

Feels good not to live in Melbourne or Sydney just in case of a potential strike.

how the fuck are we safe and our neighbors not ?

nothing of value will be lost

>DRC
>Safe

I am in Seoul right now and I would still be safer than DRC.

>denmark lower than us
danskjävlar! freedom aint free.

Yeah let's hide in Niger with the niggers.

cold war map, probably colored everyone even remotely allied with either side or something

Indeed. It would actually be a net gain for out country by having the source of cancer irradiated. Kim if you're lurking, use those two cities as your target please.

is this lord of the rings?

And Cockroaches repel massive Aussie assaults

not funny

Kek

I'll be living the Muslim dream

I thought the Russians people already have a natural tolerance to nuclear fallout

Why would South America be targeted by nukes??

>nuke Australia
>untold mutated horrors from the outback finish off the survivors

A game like Metro 2033 or Stalker with wild mutated Aus wild life would be gr8.

Metro 2033 > Fallout > dogshit > Stalker

You already have Mad Max you greedy fucks

What if this is the circle of human history?

>humans emerge from africa
>advance beyond nigger stage
>develop nuclear weapons
>kill everyone not in africa
>only humans left are niggers
>cycle repeats

DIE RACHE DER KONGONEGER

I see at last

DRC's never safe, but nobody would think to nuke it. Plus it's so fucking huge your odds of actually getting nuked granted you're not in a city are slim to none.

>Nuking the entirety of any country

All I'd have to do is drive 8 hours west and the chances of being impacted by fallout drops significantly.
Society is fucked, and the coasts are rubble, but that's where 90% of the degenerates are anyway.

I'll just pick up a qt traditional Midwestern wife and breed caucasians back into a dominant position.
Also would advocate for nuking US/Mexican border. Obviously.

>Australian will meme without limits
But they'll probably meme themselves to death.

Nice one. Made me radiophobic for a while in my early teens.

good one

We rip on one another more than we rip on anyone else. We'll survive until whatever's left in the world rocks up on our doorstep and we tell them to fuck off.

>South American not being safe

It's a waste of your time to even press the button to nuke South America. We're irrelevant.

I'd rather get nuked and die. Not much reason for me to live in this shithole anyway. Even better if we take down Pakistan with us.

Please take me in.

We'll be swarming with all the world's garbage tier rich cunts and jews fleeing the war, maybe I'd prefer we just go out in nuclear fire.

Australia is to big to police properly if SHTF. Instead it will disintegrate in BOGAN KINGS and their indavidual fifedoms.

Like kiwibro above you said. The rich elites and Jews would flee here unfortunately.