Live in brisbane

>Live in brisbane
>Buddhist festival in South Bank
>Islander family sits on statues and make fun of them
>Islanders swearing and using sub-human language
>Chinese stare in disgust but don't want to say anything to them to cause a scene

Why are Maoris/Samoans so fucking stupid and rude? Why do these sub humans even exist? They are worst then niggers, I've had more chance of seeing an African work here then an Islander.

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/cannibal/nzealand.html
trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/64244883
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-27/cape-york-indigenous-education-quarter-intellectual-disability/8475180
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Buddhist festival in South Bank
I would have went to watch if I knew about it. I never see notices for stuff like this.
>Why are Maoris/Samoans so fucking stupid and rude?
They are just dumb cunts. I've worked with heaps of them, many are good blokes to talk to or have a beer with, but they are thieves by nature and rude.

Literally the most retarded face a human can make and they think it makes them look intimidating.

wait a minute cunt, Birth Day Festival isn't till tomorrow

We exported the shittiest Maoris to your penal colony.

Thought that was where they belonged.

Hopefully some fuck off back to NZ with the citizenship changes.

SEANiggas need to gtfo, worse than abo's man.

If you want to get red pilled on Maori, read this whole page. It'll blow your fucking mind.

heretical.com/cannibal/nzealand.html

lol chinks are soft some people would fight them for disrespecting a Buddha statue

>Why are Maoris/Samoans so fucking stupid and rude?
There's your answer!

They're too stupid to understand that, they still think they're in the North Island.

>Everyone I don't like shouldn't exist.

You are not a field of flowers, you know?

>Implying we didn't all already fucking know this.

You're slow burgers.

what are they doing in Australia ?

LMAO

AUSTRIA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

It's Straya you fucking mong. Only we get to insult Straya.

Now compare that to how aboriginals treat buddhists

Aboriginals > maoris

We tricked the retarded ones into going there, sold them the "Australia dream" Pretty fucking funny, even some New Zealanders got caught up in it.

And it didn't just raise our average IQ, raised Straya's aswell.

>the dali lama bows to the aboriginals

Just because the animal is domesticated doesn't mean it is a good animal.

>it didn't just raise our average IQ, raised Straya's aswell.

/thread

Don't tell anyone, this is secret alright, they'll kill me if they find out I leaked it...

The Jews take their orders from the Abos.

Maybe you chinks should fuck off then. Maoris are fine, they only bully chinks.

jesus

Dad, when WWIII happens, are you gonna put us in some war in Africa again and kill muh ANZACS?

Because we're running low on munitions, I think we need to be deployed so we can steal some again.

DON'T POST PICTURES OF THE CHOSEN ONES
THEY KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING NOW

FUCK

>unironically calling pommies dad
Cringe
That's what faggot australians do
Btw we all know you're Maori because you've been defending them this entire thread

>be australian Sup Forums user
>live in brisbeijing
>hang around asian festivals to ogle women and try and find asian gf
>see islander family interacting with the statues that were set up to be interacted with
>get mad when they insult a religious leader that had no claim to divinity
>get offended on my chinese overlords' behalf
>tfw no a v e r a g e asian gf

Maoris?
In Aus?
Wat?
What we've got is worse than maoris.

u wot
You like those fuckhead Muricans that don't even appreciate the country that brought them into this world?
Fuck off mate.

And come on, Maoris don't even know what the internet is.

Treat them with respect Auscuck.

>Says the power bottoming twink

You can't talk to an american citizen like that.

we allow you live.

remember that.

>We allow you to live
PFFFFFFFFF
HA HA HA

If we relied only on America then John Kike would have put 50 US bases here.
We have more allies to save us than just you retard.

If you ever tried to attack us the commies in your country would force the government to stop before you even got boots on the ground.

Woah, i'm going to need a need quick rundown my fellow kiwi, what the fuck.

My ancestors sailed to NZ to get away from that shithole to farm fresh new pastures
I don't give a flying fuck about the betas who were too pussy to explore the new world

holy shit they figured out they're in Australia

that's like rocket science for Maoris

Chinks deserve to be disrespected. Only human beings, who have earned it, gets respect.
>Chinks are subhuman cockroaches like the Maoris and Samoans

Now go back to China. Rooland is full.

If it wasn't for America we would be annexed by China overnight
Stop now before you dig your hole deeper

>wearing silver fern in Australia
These arseholes have absolutely no respect for the country they live in
I hope aussies send them to Christmas island

What have you done to be respected, burger?
Manage to eat 10 big macs in one sitting?

Chinese people in Hurstville (Sydney) were mostly responsible for a mosque development being shut down

They certainly aren't shy about letting their disgust of 3rd world shitheads be known - but they aren't our allies either. Chinks will be useful to us in eradicating the miscellaneous brown filth, but then it's time for the Chinks themselves to get packing.

maoris are fucking subhuman m8

They figured it out because they couldn't get the benefit and were living under the bridge.

What the fuck?
Get out kiwi scum, this isn't your country.

Police trying to break down my door, heh, sucks to be them, I filled my house with combat sheep.

-Jews and Bogdanoffs bow to the Abos
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control Oceania with an iron but fat fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Abolandia will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Abo babies
-All abos said to have 2+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of deformed angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Abots inside you right now
-The Abos are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Abo bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent Clicking in under a year
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Abo(It's a cave in the outback)
-The abos are about 7 millenia old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
-Enjoy sniffing petrol.

Op this thread is blowing my mind right now. I was about to make the same thread about some shit that just happened.

>be today
>live in hawaii
>locals are trash as usual
>went to my favorite beachpark nearby for a joint and sunset
>separate myself from the 50 other people as to not be rude with the smoking
>finish joint and now im just sitting there
>here comes this local faggot and his friend
>of all the places to stand this nigger puts himself like 10 fee5 from me, half blocking my view.
>"ayy bruddha don mind me just doing my haka ( or some shit like that)
>mfw this island nigger starts beating his chest and stomping on the ground and screaming at the ocean.
>mfw this literal piece of shit had hundreds of feet in any direction to chimp out in but decides its best to do it next to the dude minding his own business and is clearly separating himself from the group
>mfw Hawaii is a scam and everyone here is a filipino island hog

DONT LIVE HERE.

>-In contact with aliens

>-Control Oceania with an iron but fat fist
~2% of the population
owns about half the land

China doesn't give a shit about us, we're too far away and irrelevant to be target #1.
We're also not fucking retarded and don't only rely on the US for protection, we have decent to good relations with many other nations.

We're small, and irrelevant but hardly an easy target that could be rolled in a day.

listen to your buddy hobbit fiddler

Landing zone and signaller for if they need their alien allies to go boots on the ground.

>be samoan
>raised Republican
>not an idiot

Lots of Polynesians are retarded and small minded. I live in Hawaii and I want to get the hell out of this shit state.

No, he's fucking retarded.
And I prefer sheep, hobbits smell weird.

Do they use psychedelics in their culture?

Yes

Huffing petrol and superglue, drinking methanol

It's called the Dreamtime

>And it didn't just raise our average IQ, raised Straya's aswell.
This is a very old joke. Don't be too impressed by this kiwi shitposter.

New Zealand should just become part of Australia. All of the NZ Maori, poos, chinks and leftists would move to Sydney and Melbourne since Auckland and Wellington are just poor-man's versions of those.

They steal petrol from your car then sniff it in psychic circles.

Shhhh
Nobody has noticed yet.
Don't ruin it for me m8.

>-Possess psychic-like abilities
Questioned regarding smoke signals, Mr. Unaipon said that aboriginals were cer tainly capable of communicating with each other across a distance which no speech could bridge.

"It is a matter of telepathy," he said. 'There is nothing in the smoke. It is simply like the ringing of the telephone bell, to call your attention. You sit down and concentrate until you receive the message. The message on a stick is much the same. There is little in the signs themselves, but when my brother takes a stick from a messenger and is told it comes from me, he looks at it and thinks a while, and then says, 'David, he wants some spears and a boomerang.'

It is a power latent in all my people, and developed through the process of initiation which all young people go through before arriving at adult status in their tribe.

David Unaipon - 1925
trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/64244883

Fuck yeah mate. I'd be happy to get rid of those retards.

Well they are located in AUSTRALasia.
Pretty sure that gives us claim over their territory

Yankee here, how much prison time do I get for once thinking the aboriginals kinda looked like pic related

Half of China's dairy products come from NZ
We are incredibly important to them, that's why they invest so much in NZ

Doesn't give you claim over shit cunt.

We are not part of the continent of Australasia
We are part of the continent of Zealandia along with New Caledonia

Dairy's a dying market, they won't need us for that long.
It's too much trouble to come all the way down here, invade a country that gives them some milk, and then what? Piss off half the world?

It's like going into someone's house, punching the baby, and expecting something good to happen.

Abos are mentally retarded:

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-27/cape-york-indigenous-education-quarter-intellectual-disability/8475180

>Mr Pearson's Cape York Institute commissioned two clinical psychologists to assess children in three remote communities in the far north Queensland region.

>Their report, handed to the Queensland Government in October but released today to the ABC, found 25 per cent of children were considered intellectually disabled and three quarters had below-average intelligence.

>post yfw our penal colony is doing better than your country

face it mate, Australia will never conquer the Chinese peoples republic of New Zealand

> live in Brisbane
> want to go out and get a fuck
> can't because the valley is shit, all the men are pozzed and all the women are fat sluts

>Ha ha, post yfw pigs fly

>he fell for the dairy meme
shiggy diggy

Part Maori English man here, I gotta say, I'd be a hypocrite if I said Europe belonged to the white man but aus and nz didn't belong to their native people's.

Leave em alone guys, who wants to work and live in this rat race society anyway, I don't blame , you guys act like you're a problem but you have no where near the crime and issues we have here with blacks, Muslims and mode easterners etc.

Also Australia, you are a police state, sort your shit out it's embarrassing. My family moved their briefly and said it was full of weirdos living extremely regimented lives with no social skills.

This is the problem with white people today.

If you have a problem with someone, tell them to their face. Be a man about it. Don't go and complain on Sup Forums.

>Maori
>Native peoples

Are you actually fucking retar- Oh wait you're a Maori.

You know you fucking ate the Natives right?
Roughly 14 hundreds from memory, does arriving a few hundred years earlier than us make you cunts natives?

New Zealand is subject to the most social engineering experiments of any other country on Earth due to its small size and English speaking, Western nature. It has made the New Zealander extremely savvy to manipulation and aware of the sinister forces shaping society. So in NZ nobody needs to say anything about how things are, everybody just knows and gets on with it waiting for the day when it is time to fight back. Of course, I'm talking about whites only the Maori are lost cause.

People always need food, Chinese will always keep buying food from us to feed their population
That's why NZ economy is sustainable because people always need food
Chinese have stocked up on Australian minerals and metals so soon they'll stop buying resources from Australia
Australian economy will suffer when that happens and will no longer be better than nz

It was more intimidating when it referenced them eating you and your mates in ritual sacrifice
And when they were fit super soldiers

You'd get arrested in the Australian or American police state for hate speech.

>doesnt educate himself
>not aware of the body of land that under the water
>thinks were attached to "australasia'

nigger read a fucking book

>UK calling Australia a police state
What the fuck am I reading?
Your politicians literally get their ideas for new laws out of Orwell's 1984

No shit sherlock we learnt they don't need shit forever when they stopped buying our coal.
But markets change, people don't need foreign food when they move towards making their own or somewhere else produces it cheaper.

When sheep demand went down we switched to cows
When dairy demand goes down well switch to something else like sheep
Because we live in one of the most fertile nations on earth, well always have something to sell because everything grows here

>I'd be a hypocrite if I said Europe belonged to the white man but aus and nz didn't belong to their native people's
No you wouldn't be. The Maori weren't even a cohesive society. Just a bunch of warring tribes made up of slaves and kings that lived in huts and feared the weather. The settlers (not immigrants, settlers) created the concept of New Zealand. The Maori have lived parasitically on the fruits of this work ever since, but contributed nothing.

Lives in UK, so is an expert on Police states, I'd say he's better at making call than most.

If more whites did it we'd have more cultural agency to engage with, and people wouldn't dare say that it's hate speech.

But no, now look at Sweden and Germany who bend over backwards to people who have always hated them and want them dead.

let him have his fun, we have a lot of newfriends here

Never particularly had an issue with maoris, but I know queensland has more than I do (wa)

Half of China is desert and alpine and they have the largest population on the planet
They'll always need food from us

End this meme
Moriori lived in Chatham islands, then Maori went over to eat them
Maori were here in NZ first

Come back you faggot
England is a shithole, my ancestors sailed for this beautiful country

wew
I don't think i'm ready for the abo pill

I agree, but pussies don't want to be arrested.
Sadly I live somewhere where I have literally nothing to complain about.

It's just old white people, rich white people(And their fit daughters hrng) and European tourists, is fuckin lit, all the Maoris hang out in a ghetto like a few KM away and don't bother us.

They're proto-humans who are not meant to live in a modern society. I lived in Samoa at one point, they just have no business living in places like Australia and the United States. They're island cavemen.

>Chinese will always keep buying food from us

Mate, why do you think they're buying all the farms up here? They're not happy for us to grow fat on their backs, it's a peaceful invasion, we're becoming temporarily wealthy but in the long run everything of worth will be stripped from actual New Zealanders. America's too weak-willed to take what they need to be independent on foreign nations, China doesn't have the same character failing

Australia is a hate speech police state because of their convict past
America have as much freedom as NZ

>I'm sure the whole sheep thing won't dry up, people always need that quality New Zealand wool.
>Ha, I'm sure we'll never need to move from Dairy, people always need our milk.

We can just move to something else but don't pretend like it won't dry up.